#601 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:28 PM

ha ha good to be on the team Blythz.....but I have a higher reading for the Dow spike....and I must say as I did I would review above 16830...the dow has a decent bottom ...cup n handle forming...and if US 500 SnP holds above 2000 for 3 days the dow will test my 17137....my extra alsi shorts on close were looking bad though.....still not outa the woods vis a vis the above comment re US indices. But a 167 227 point reversal bodes ill for the Dow..and alsi ,,,if Dow retreats to 16660 we should see 46000 easily on the open. make that a 250 point Dow reversal...hideous...just odious and hideous...oops at time of writing dow gets creamed...running the stops??? good luck all.

#602 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:11 PM

apologies yes I meant 16830 on Dow..with a possible thrust to 17137...review there...apologies

DOW hit 16,835 and turned, damn it doesn't get any better than this. Kudos ZoomZ. 

#603 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

in the interest of disclosure I added shorts at the close 46660...not long... tomorrow even if alsi opens with a boner she'll end the moaner...............IMO

#604 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:24 PM

attaboy..gaping hole 1 minute at 46550

#605 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:23 PM

we are here  at 46650..but i will not go long until London follows DOW....germany agrees

#606 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

Mr Silvertoronto..are  you long or short right here... I am short...long above 46650

#607 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

We should start the journey to the South now. FTSE down 1.28% and DOW hourly chart shows some weakness. ALSI 1H also shows weakness and with that run from yesterday we could see that 1,000 point drop soon ZoomZ

This is definitely not how these uptrends end so my take 47200ish tomorrow..thus meaning FED is going to surprise to the upside tonight!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#608 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

channel line holding for now....46650 critical

#609 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

if controlled, I tend to agree, a sell off ( bears) is what is needed to get in at a low amount for the Bulls?, my very, very, very small positions seem to be turning positive... I could be wrong though..

#610 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:53 PM

B I am nervous right  here....alsi at channel break out daily...500 up points in a flash here can happen squire..swiss recovered...faking us bears....dow has a decent bottom....must look to close also shorts if we break 46650....i called it difficulllt from here and it sure will be.

#611 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

We should start the journey to the South now. FTSE down 1.28% and DOW hourly chart shows some weakness. ALSI 1H also shows weakness and with that run from yesterday we could see that 1,000 point drop soon ZoomZ

#612 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

alsi resilient wow....break 46400 and we waterfall...dow recovers and we moonshot imo

#613 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

indeed SA  is falling on the commodity complex contribution to SA earnings hence market trading...... about 40% commodity contribution for Mzansi...I gave a short synopsis of aussi the other day...still approx 35% commodity/resources very similar to SA so still a very good gauge to watch aussi for SA direction...but SA trading partners 65% Euro...aussi 75% east asia....currency crosses feature now as well..you see how difficult the corelations can become..............BUT aussi dollar was always much stronger than Rand hence the markets effects of translation gains was always the difficult factor to corelate aussi and ALSI. for e.g aussi could be down 1% when their currency was 1:1 approx to the USD but alsi could be up  1.5%  as Rand feel out of bed to euro in the same day ..markets then disparate. difficult stuff bro. hence you read often 'trade what you see' alsi is a monster...far easier to make moola on intnl. indices IMO....but hence charts tell most if not all. but yes having  brain being able to discount all this tuff in the blink of a trading minute helps....big boys have modelling to determine this by way of arbitraging...finding mismatch in the pricing by computers/moedls discounting variable explained above....hedge funds do this all the time.. kapisch

#614 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

Okay, commodities. You mentioned that SA is more and more failing on that front, can the same be said for Australia, that they to were once a gauge for our markets?

#615 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:24 PM

Turbo....i see the world markets are clearly or seeminglly anyway 'controlled' (by way of the futures markets) by clandestine trading desks to bouy predominantly the US index futures..create and perpetuat the illusion that equity markets are fine and dandy...if this is true...switzerland is the in-crowd's bankers..hence they seemingly in MY opinion 'front run' if you were the trend/market direction....i watch them for 'canary in the gold mine reasons'..kapisch. for what its worth

#616 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:19 PM

ok fair enough..we can all change our minds...alsi is def one market where changing minds is quite normal. indeed. good luck squire..so are you neutral at the momo? wouldn't be a bad thing IMO. I am short on aggregate...holding a small possi...could quitely easily see that spike I called...we already spiked 400 points of the 700 I reviewed to and I will ride out or swing into a long possi if NY spikes...probably will....but tomorrow Monday should be lower..should be. a difficult day from now to trade like I posted earlier...easy moola was made. now its graft...the newbies unskilled shoud prolli sit out. as l speak we have compressed 250 points now...100 odd to go..or 46350 level. we could go 47137..or 46350-46117. which is it first...

Actually considering a sneeky long here...counting the wave structure as well this should be a 4 that is consolidating for the last move higher tomorrow, but clear on 47200 and no more, then down hard into first week of October!

From the last time we spoke you clearly picked up your game..kudo's man!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#617 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hi ZoomZ, what does Switzerland have to do with us, I see you mention them often.

#618 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:13 PM

ok either switzerland is faking out the bears or we going down. HK took a serious reversal today...but it has a decent looking bottoming pattern. interesting

#619 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:59 PM

beleive it or not...today the spike to 46960...was actually a serious bump against the top line downward sloping channel I have as my main daily bear channel for alsi....so this alsi should follow down now and NOT go higher at all...maybe to retest the 47000 of today...but man if it breaks above 47000 we go to 49000 china...double top looming then ...I cannot believe I said that but its  in the charts I am watching. review thereabouts. dow  et al are  now going to confuse this big time. very difficult

#620 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:52 PM

ok fair enough..we can all change our minds...alsi is def one market where changing minds is quite normal. indeed. good luck squire..so are you neutral at the momo? wouldn't be a bad thing IMO. I am short on aggregate...holding a small possi...could quitely easily see that spike I called...we already spiked 400 points of the 700 I reviewed to and I will ride out or swing into a long possi if NY spikes...probably will....but tomorrow Monday should be lower..should be. a difficult day from now to trade like I posted earlier...easy moola was made. now its graft...the newbies unskilled shoud prolli sit out. as l speak we have compressed 250 points now...100 odd to go..or 46350 level. we could go 47137..or 46350-46117. which is it first...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting