• Please log in to reply
866 replies to this topic

#241 Tonyh199

Tonyh199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:51 AM

Might just be another guy that is putting really small trades through at 4c to try and create some excitement. Did not see the volumes tho.

The other positive was.... the volume of yesterday! 650 million ..... almost a billion :)

The 4c volumes yesterday wasn't large volumes. But it was good to see 4c being hit ... .just itterating the "no sellers at 3c" 

Sommerso ..I should have phrased that differently ...At the moment there are no offers to sell at 3 cents - only bids to buy at 3 cents . This is a step up in the right direction from the last few months  when there were a billion offers to sell at 3 cents and the bids to buy were at 2 cents. Last week if you wanted a same day  sale you would only have got 2 cents now you will get 3 cents .

#242 MINK

MINK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 10:32 AM

It was also a much larger more diverse company with stronger performance from all subsidiaries. Trident Steel is an example of this. They used to be one of the dominant players in the steel game.

It's a shadow of its former self unfortunately...

I've only been looking into Aveng since 2019 so you are way more qualified to speak about Aveng's past. Looking forward, if they do a 10/1 share consolidation (maybe even higher), that will mean that we will now only have 4 billion shares in circulation and looking at the fact that the order book is growing by the billions in just 6 months, things like this can actually start to happen. I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up and the key word is definitely long term.

#243 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 March 2021 - 09:12 AM

The positive if you are already an investor is that there are no sellers at 3 cents (there have been a billion plus shares on offer at 3 cents for the last few weeks) . Investors are now holding out for 4 cents with almost a billion on offer.

The other positive was.... the volume of yesterday! 650 million ..... almost a billion :) 

The 4c volumes yesterday wasn't large volumes. But it was good to see 4c being hit ... .just itterating the "no sellers at 3c" 

#244 Tonyh199

Tonyh199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 09:03 AM

Might just be another guy that is putting really small trades through at 4c to try and create some excitement. Did not see the volumes tho.

The positive if you are already an investor is that there are no sellers at 3 cents (there have been a billion plus shares on offer at 3 cents for the last few weeks) . Investors are now holding out for 4 cents with almost a billion on offer.

#245 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 08:45 AM

#246 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 March 2021 - 10:07 PM

Hit 4cents more than twice today. Happy days ahead

It was tapping that 4c like it was on first date ..................  :P 

But looking forwardto the year ahead....... 

#247 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:58 PM

Sorry guys. Internet issues there

#248 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:57 PM

#249 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:57 PM

#250 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:56 PM

#251 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:34 PM

593,676,893 shares @ 3cents = R17,810,306

R17 million if I am not mistaken, not R17,000

Lots of trades trading between 23 million and 30 million per deal today. Interesting

Hit 4c's twice ..... and yes.... a lot of shares trading today.... really interesting to see .... unless it is our benevolent directors that are selling their incentives ... but would like to know the reason for the move today. 

#252 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:13 PM

O dear. Excel made me do it. 

#253 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:10 PM

That is about R17k.  :)

593,676,893 shares @ 3cents = R17,810,306

R17 million if I am not mistaken, not R17,000

Lots of trades trading between 23 million and 30 million per deal today. Interesting

#254 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:57 AM

That is about R17k.  :)

#255 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:23 AM

555,661,489 shares traded so far today  :huh: 

#256 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:12 AM

I cannot speak for the charts or the other traders on here. 

I know I'm one of the parties piping rands. It is based mostly on hope and a sudden surge of Infrastructure investment and expenditure as planned by Government. But mostly it is based on hopes and a timeline of 3 to 5 years. 

#257 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:09 AM

I hear you. A share price of a rand only will imply astronomical valuation considering number of shares issued.

#258 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:07 AM

I would love this share to go up to those values (rand), but would that not then just imply an astronomical valuation considering number of shares issued. So I don't have answer for you, but get a sense that this won't do much for quite a while, but hoping the instituational investors put some pressure on management to start creating shareholder value. 

#259 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 10:45 AM

Hallo everyone.

Please help me understand why some of you are talking about selling when share price reaches RAND figures? 

I made a very speculative purchase of these shares and am literally hoping for the share price to reach 10cents plus with a lot of luck.

Obviously I have read all the articles and sens published on the Web but why do some people feel that this share will turn in to Rands per share even after all these newly issued shares and management which is obviously from most comments just looking after their own pockets. What am I missing?

Please note I am mot trying to offend anyone who made such predictions or comments I am just trying to learn and educate myself and I would also very much love if the share price goes significantly higher.

Any comments will be much appreciated.

#260 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

Hallo everyone.

Please help me understand why some of you are talking about selling when share price reaches RAND figures? 

I made a very speculative purchase of these shares and am literally hoping for the share price to reach 10cents plus with a lot of luck.

Obviously I have read all the articles and sens published on the Web but why do some people feel that this share will turn in to Rands per share even after all these newly issued shares and management which is obviously from most comments just looking after their own pockets. What am I missing?

Please note I am mot trying to offend anyone who made such predictions or comments I am just trying to learn and educate myself and I would also very much love if the share price goes significantly higher.

Any comments will be much appreciated.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting