#282 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:39 AM

Ok....I reread the sens much later......and I do see your point about that now as well.

Check Authorised Shares at 180bln, damn these buggers will go to 1c issue as a next stop, wouldn't put it past them.

#283 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:36 AM

I must say I felt the same way as you regarding this statement. It's too open ended when we actually just need more certainty.

It also feels like the directors are scoring while shareholders continually have to pump more money into the business. 

Management really rewarded themselves here

#284 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:21 AM

Ok....I reread the sens much later......and I do see your point about that now as well.

#285 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:40 AM

I don't know how I feel about this statement 

Shareholder participation of 92,61% in the Rights Offer has exceeded expectations. Shareholder engagement
indicates that further capital may be available to the Company and the Board will continue to explore these
opportunities with shareholders.

Almost like they feel they can do another rights offer and milk the holders for more ...... ?

I must say I felt the same way as you regarding this statement. It's too open ended when we actually just need more certainty.

It also feels like the directors are scoring while shareholders continually have to pump more money into the business. 

#286 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:48 AM

Morning all.
Don't think that is the case. I think they didn't expect the everyday shareholder to participate as much as they did. Remember that there was also a minimum required by the underwriters, so that is where the extra funds have come from, as the extra needed to be created for them to meet those minimums.
Also the directors now have an interest in the share price with their incentive allocations.
If anything, in my opinion, this will benefit the share price further . It also shows confidence in the company.

#287 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 March 2021 - 07:48 AM

I don't know how I feel about this statement 

Shareholder participation of 92,61% in the Rights Offer has exceeded expectations. Shareholder engagement
indicates that further capital may be available to the Company and the Board will continue to explore these
opportunities with shareholders.

Almost like they feel they can do another rights offer and milk the holders for more ...... ?

#288 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 15 March 2021 - 03:56 PM

Mine is also starting to show on fnb.
Average sits at just below 2c now.

Lucky! 

Mine is just over 2c.... so those drops from 3c to 2c is a swing from big greens to woke reds .... LOL 

#289 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 03:08 PM

Mine is also starting to show on fnb.
Average sits at just below 2c now.

#290 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 15 March 2021 - 02:32 PM

I'm using the FNB Securities and mine has gone through.

I'm using just the share trader and I see mine is consolidated but the NPL is still there. This will probably just disappear with the next cleanup run this evening. 

Thank you... and a very good luck to all! 

#291 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 12:15 PM

I'm using the FNB Securities and mine has gone through.

#292 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 11:45 AM

I have asked FNB for a time frame. As my shares are through them as well, and are still showing as split

#293 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:54 AM

Hi all,

My shares (long term investment portfolio) are with ABSA (absastockbrokers) and our shares have already been consolidated this morning.

#294 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:15 AM

Morning all.
As far as I am aware, they will change tonight. But don't hold me to it.

#295 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:12 AM

Hi team AEG, 

Any idea when the NPL will be swapped to shares on FNB? 

Regards 

#296 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 05:34 PM

Thanks Tonyh199, by that time the share price might have moved beyond the 2/3c mark. I should maybe just bite the bullet and buy at 3c

#297 Tonyh199

Tonyh199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 05:11 PM

Looking at this it seems there is a bit of stalemate between buyers and sellers. I have a trade in at 2c a share but has remained open for a week. Every now and again the price does drop to 2c but then shortly thereafter goes back up to 3c. Assume these are fairly small trades. Don't know exactly how this works, but assume I am somewhere in a queue and have to wait my turn. Guess also depends on the volume of the trades that do go at 2c.

Yes it works both ways . If you try to sell at 3 cents - there are already 730 million shares for sales at this price . With an average trade of around 20 million a day it will take almost 2 months to sell your shares at this price. The Nedbank platform I am on only allows you to place orders for up to 3 months - I assume that is a JSE rule?  Therefore there are sellers falling off the queue every day as their 3 months expire so it may be quicker than the 2 months.

On the buy side their are 550 million offers but less than 5 million a day trading at 2 cents ...so you would have to wait close to your 3 months limit for people to fall off the queue before you would be able to buy..

#298 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 03:30 PM

I use OM Wealth Platform, I believe they are using Saxo Bank's platform and just adding the Wealth branding. I am on the base package and does not look like I can see the size of trades. Or I am just not looking very well. 

#299 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 10 March 2021 - 03:16 PM

Looking at this it seems there is a bit of stalemate between buyers and sellers. I have a trade in at 2c a share but has remained open for a week. Every now and again the price does drop to 2c but then shortly thereafter goes back up to 3c. Assume these are fairly small trades. Don't know exactly how this works, but assume I am somewhere in a queue and have to wait my turn. Guess also depends on the volume of the trades that do go at 2c.

What platform are you using?

At https://www.sharenet...e.php?scode=AEG you can see the last 10 trades. You will notice that trades at 2c are usually small.

Looking at the LIVE view, there is 720 m in bid at 2c and 798 m in offer at 3c. With the rights offer shares coming on line soon, this one is going nowhere slowly.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#300 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:36 PM

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting