866 replies to this topic

#841 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:44 AM

What options do AEG have if MUR doesn't table an offer? MUR's SENS earlier stated that due diligence still needs to be done. This also means an offer is at least a few weeks away.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#842 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:32 AM

Nicely done Polly!

#843 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:45 AM

sold 50% of npl for 9c....other 50% will be free trade with option to take up shares up @10c....which i wll do  ie convert at 10c to aeg shares

So getting free aeg shares   :)

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#844 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:13 PM

9 cents now!

Over 280 million NPL's traded today

I should have been more patient :D

:)  :)  :)

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#845 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

9 cents now!

Over 280 million NPL's traded today

I should have been more patient :D

#846 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:48 PM

South Africa�s Aveng shares leap as M&R moves closer to tie-up
JOHANNESBURG, June 19 (Reuters) - Shareholders in South Africa�s Murray & Roberts voted on Tuesday for the company to look into a potential tie up with construction rival Aveng, sending Aveng's shares around 25 percent higher.
The resolution got the backing of 52.06 percent of votes at the Murray & Roberts' (M&R) annual shareholder meeting.
M&R and Aveng announced the potential merger in May, saying it would create scale in M&R�s key markets such as Australasia and Africa, while shoring up liquidity in loss-making Aveng in the near term.
"We are obviously very pleased with the way the voting went this morning. It is a demonstration of shareholder democracy," M&R Chief Executive Henry Laas told the media after the meeting.
The board of M&R will now move to finalise the terms of the proposed offer with the board of Aveng and then present a formal offer.

nice , very nice....+ 50c now new prediction

#847 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

South Africa�s Aveng shares leap as M&R moves closer to tie-up
JOHANNESBURG, June 19 (Reuters) - Shareholders in South Africa�s Murray & Roberts voted on Tuesday for the company to look into a potential tie up with construction rival Aveng, sending Aveng's shares around 25 percent higher.
The resolution got the backing of 52.06 percent of votes at the Murray & Roberts' (M&R) annual shareholder meeting.
M&R and Aveng announced the potential merger in May, saying it would create scale in M&R�s key markets such as Australasia and Africa, while shoring up liquidity in loss-making Aveng in the near term.
"We are obviously very pleased with the way the voting went this morning. It is a demonstration of shareholder democracy," M&R Chief Executive Henry Laas told the media after the meeting.
The board of M&R will now move to finalise the terms of the proposed offer with the board of Aveng and then present a formal offer.

#848 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

and we have 6c on the board

#849 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

and 10m npl at 4c eaten...now at 5c

#850 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

How do you get 40c I wonder

this ones valued much more than this....pity they went all or nothing on rights issue at 10c....free lunch confirmed in my opinion

#851 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:58 PM

with AEG trading at 17c, npl worth  at least 7c now!! easy money here. Need to be patient! I say aeg will trade around  40c after npls close!

How do you get 40c I wonder

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#852 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:00 PM

and that will take  npls around 30c...Lots of patience required!

#853 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

with AEG trading at 17c, npl worth  at least 7c now!! easy money here. Need to be patient! I say aeg will trade around  40c after npls close!

#854 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Tuesday is D-Day bro

Don't leave it too long

Holding thumbs you get your 5

Is that date not 26th June?? last day to trade npls??

#855 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

Tuesday is D-Day bro

Don't leave it too long

Holding thumbs you get your 5

#856 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

Sold my NPL's at 3 cents

Made a decent return on those

Now lets see where it all lands up next week

sitting with a few 100000's  ..not selling below 5c for a very decent return!!

#857 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

Sold my NPL's at 3 cents

Made a decent return on those

Now lets see where it all lands up next week

#858 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:11 PM

Any of you guys been trading these over the past month or so?

Been quite a roller coaster ride

#859 BoerieBuffet

BoerieBuffet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:21 PM

Some more seats filling up around the table ready for the free lunch buffet.... Investec and Kagiso Asset Management seem to be hungry....

#860 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:09 PM

The market might be tough but I am starting to think that these lower lows by Aveng are a reflection of how the company is being run, very high revenues but no profits. To me this speaks to execution of projects at hand, and does not give any confidence going forward, with new projects, any thoughts on what the upside might be?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting