866 replies to this topic

#801 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:43 PM

If it is not a rights issue the ordinary shareholders will be losing out as there is no incentive for them to buy more shares????. Also ..according to what I have read, they plan to issue a huge number of ordinary shares because they  want to raise about R2.5 billion..

so  logic dictates that the more shares to be issued the less monetary value per share ..less shares issued the more the monetary value seeked per share to cover that debt.

I cannot see how they are going to entice the ordinary man in the street to buy their shares . A big chunk of it ( new investment) will have to come from existing shareholders. That is why it could well be a rights offer?? 

#802 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

If the shareholders give the green light to issue more share to cover most of debt, it will most likely mean that existing shareholders will get an option to buy more shares depending on their existing shareholding. If you not going to do that then  your existing share value will dilute further..from 3 or 4 cents to 1 sent.????? Does this sound correct

and if so, and you are are already in this Aveng hole like I am, it would perhaps be better off to take up that option to buy more and then sell that option before it matures in order to recoup some of your money??? That what I am hoping for 

Dont think this is a rights issue again

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#803 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:56 AM

If the shareholders give the green light to issue more share to cover most of debt, it will most likely mean that existing shareholders will get an option to buy more shares depending on their existing shareholding. If you not going to do that then  your existing share value will dilute further..from 3 or 4 cents to 1 sent.????? Does this sound correct

and if so, and you are are already in this Aveng hole like I am, it would perhaps be better off to take up that option to buy more and then sell that option before it matures in order to recoup some of your money??? That what I am hoping for 

#804 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:38 AM

Thanks Shi...so at least something will happen on 10 Sept. Thanks for confirming that

Vote to release more shares or something like that to fund R2bil to pay off debt . Then sell certain assets keep core assets and rebuild . (Exit SA)

#805 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:49 PM

Thanks Shi...so at least something will happen on 10 Sept. Thanks for confirming that 

#806 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:35 PM

What is happening at Aveng. Executive Director has resigned as from 31 August according to the latest Aveng SENS and the share price keep on hitting new lows and is now between 3 and 4 cents/share. What a tragedy!!!. Has this company got the ability to rescue itself from this dire situation or should we... and all the investors in their shares, just assume that this is the end of this company. Anybody with relevant info. ..According to my knowledge there is suppose to be a shareholders meeting on 10 September 2018 at Boksburg but to date there is just nothing in the news about this upcoming event. 

The SENS on 29th August refers to the 10 Sep meeting. Is this what you looking for?

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#807 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:53 PM

What is happening at Aveng. Executive Director has resigned as from 31 August according to the latest Aveng SENS and the share price keep on hitting new lows and is now between 3 and 4 cents/share. What a tragedy!!!. Has this company got the ability to rescue itself from this dire situation or should we... and all the investors in their shares, just assume that this is the end of this company. Anybody with relevant info. ..According to my knowledge there is suppose to be a shareholders meeting on 10 September 2018 at Boksburg but to date there is just nothing in the news about this upcoming event. 

#808 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:16 PM

No, the bid price and offer price is rarely the actual pps with Aveng.

Yup u got that right... That's how I lost out when I was ready to sell...then I notice sell price wasn't the same. Didn't sell so stuck

#809 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:21 AM

And back up to 5c 66% ... so as I novice I look at this and say if I put 100k in at 2c and sell at 5c I make 66k profit ... why not ? Am I missing something ?

No, the bid price and offer price is rarely the actual pps with Aveng.

#810 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:16 AM

And back up to 5c 66% ... so as I novice I look at this and say if I put 100k in at 2c and sell at 5c I make 66k profit ... why not ? Am I missing something ?

#811 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 09:59 AM

Aveng down to 2c yesterday .... lost cause or opportunity?!?!

#812 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

Im Bleeding badly on this share

Crazy investment when it was active, but now Im stuck in a big hole of piss and crap

#813 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:03 PM

For 12K I got 300 000 shares. Then if the sum is correct for another R 3 600 i will get another 300 000. Brings me to a ave of 2,65c per share. If our Useless Goverment can just start spending money this Company will pay out Big Time....

Is the BEE rhetoric not going to effect contract procurement this would effect Aveng negatively in this country even when spending picks up ? Let alone comp from the likes of wbho and group five ect... but what about Australia revenue is it big enough to bring this share price up past a rand maybe two (thinking out loud) please let me know your reasoning into this investment

I suppose it is a question self answered is the risk worth the investment

#814 Chris101

Chris101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:40 PM

it looks to me like Aveng will be going back to shareholders to get R2.5 billion from them in terms of a share offer to settle 75% of debt and if you are holding lots of shares..you might get an offer to buy more at 1.3c per share..thats what i have figured out..This idea is going to be discussed with shareholders on 10 Sept 2018 acoording to my info.

So if you have 12K of shares..you will have a lot which will enable (guarantee) you to buy even more at 1.3 c per share..that is my calculatioFor 12K

For 12K I got 300 000 shares. Then if the sum is correct for another R 3 600 i will get another 300 000. Brings me to a ave of 2,65c per share. If our Useless Goverment can just start spending money this Company will pay out Big Time....

#815 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:47 PM

it looks to me like Aveng will be going back to shareholders to get R2.5 billion from them in terms of a share offer to settle 75% of debt and if you are holding lots of shares..you might get an offer to buy more at 1.3c per share..thats what i have figured out..This idea is going to be discussed with shareholders on 10 Sept 2018 acoording to my info.

So if you have 12K of shares..you will have a lot which will enable (guarantee) you to buy even more at 1.3 c per share..that is my calculation now.

So after this whole thing they will be trading anywhere between 1.3c and 5c a share until they sell there liabilities and implement a turnaround?

And if the proposal is rejected then they going to buckle under the debt .... ?

#816 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:31 PM

So if you have 12K of shares..you will have a lot which will enable (guarantee) you to buy even more at 1.3 c per share..that is my calculation now.

#817 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:23 PM

Seriously considering it ... they released something at 17.45 relating to issues of bonds ECT... is this good or bad ??

at 5c a share blow R 12K and let it rest for a few years :-)

#818 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:08 PM

at 5c a share blow R 12K and let it rest for a few years :-)

#819 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:02 PM

http://m.engineering...-26/rep_id:4433

#820 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:03 PM

Will this positively effect the share price ?? I saw insane spikes in the share price twice this year do you know what that was about ?

Yes, because their Australian operation is strong with a R3billion plus value

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting