6831 replies to this topic

#1 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 08:17 PM

This going to be another foto finish like the 2017!!! No good news coming!!!

Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. : Publication of 2017 Annual Results
DGAP-News: Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. / Key word(s): Annual Results

07.05.2019 / 23:45

#2 Milo

Milo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted Today, 08:01 PM

The Company announced it has entered into a supply agreement with Mattress Firm, Inc. ("Mattress Firm"), the largest specialty mattress retailer in North America, to reintroduce Tempur-Pedic, Stearns & Foster, and Sealy branded products into approximately 2,500 Mattress Firm stores across the United States. This agreement represents a significant opportunity for both companies. This agreement reunites some of the strongest bedding brands with the more than three million people a year that find their right sleep solution at Mattress Firm. The reintroduction of products into Mattress Firm stores is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019 and to be completed early in the first quarter of 2020.

This should push up the share price with a few rands in future hopefully

#3 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 06:55 PM

I agree, some of the worlds best strategist on Supervisory board.  But it will be a long and still bumpy road ahead... in my mind..36-48 months..

I agree by 2021 SNH will be a total different company with the cleanest financials world wide.

Edited by DayTraderDad, Today, 06:56 PM.

#4 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted Today, 04:34 PM

Snh and subsidiaries are being very strategic with the turn around plan. This mf sens is a good example of this.

Hopefully the market sees this and investors take over from traders.

I agree, some of the worlds best strategist on Supervisory board.  But it will be a long and still bumpy road ahead... in my mind..36-48 months..

#5 LarryK

LarryK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted Today, 04:28 PM

Snh and subsidiaries are being very strategic with the turn around plan. This mf sens is a good example of this.

Hopefully the market sees this and investors take over from traders.

#6 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted Today, 04:28 PM

I agree that would be a good result!! Anyway time running out to buy or not to buy!!!!

I'm at peace with the lot I got.  If it goes north I'l be a hero..... if it turns south, SWAMBO will make sure I never forget it.... :D

#7 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 04:21 PM

I think auditors signing of the 2018 financials with an unqualified opinion would go a long way to support the share price... irrespective of what the figures tells us...

I agree that would be a good result!! Anyway time running out to buy or not to buy!!!!

#8 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted Today, 04:18 PM

I think auditors signing of the 2018 financials with an unqualified opinion would go a long way to support the share price... irrespective of what the figures tells us...

#9 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 04:12 PM

When the AFS 2017 came out the price run up then came crushing down.
Could we be seeing the opposite here?? price falling to close the gap at R1.41 then race up???

Any one else joining on the green beer thoughts!!!

#10 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 03:58 PM

The Company announced it has entered into a supply agreement with Mattress Firm, Inc. ("Mattress Firm"), the largest specialty mattress retailer in North America, to reintroduce Tempur-Pedic, Stearns & Foster, and Sealy branded products into approximately 2,500 Mattress Firm stores across the United States. This agreement represents a significant opportunity for both companies. This agreement reunites some of the strongest bedding brands with the more than three million people a year that find their right sleep solution at Mattress Firm. The reintroduction of products into Mattress Firm stores is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019 and to be completed early in the first quarter of 2020.

#11 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 03:57 PM

First good news for today: Tempur Sealy enter agreement with Mattress Firm:

tpxpressreleaseexpand_image1.gif

TEMPUR SEALY EXPANDS GLOBAL RETAIL DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
- Company signs new long-term supply agreements with Mattress Firm and Big Lots in the U.S. and Beter Bed Holding in Europe

LEXINGTON, KY, June 18, 2019 – Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE:TPX, the “Company”) is broadening distribution of its bedding products by entering into two new third-party retail relationships and expanding an existing retailer relationship. The additional net sales from these three supply agreements are expected to be in excess of $400 million on an annual run rate basis once product launches are completed. The impact on the Company’s previously announced adjusted EBITDA guidance for 2019 is not expected to be material, with an initial estimate of incremental annual adjusted EBITDA benefit in the range of $75 million to $100 million beginning in 2020.

The Company also announced the recent expansion in its long-term supply agreement with Big Lots, Inc. (“Big Lots”), a 1,400-store retailer in the United States. This agreement is expected to grow the sales of entry-level Sealy products and to drive unit volume, primarily in the below $1,000 retail price point, a segment that has been a recent focus of the Company. Big Lots’ growing partnership with Sealy is evidence of the investments in product quality and manufacturing reliability that Sealy has made in recent years. Sealy’s launch of new products with Big Lots is expected to be complete by year end 2019.

As previously announced, the Company also recently extended its European retail distribution network by reaching a supply agreement with Beter Bed Holding, one of Europe’s leading bedding retailers. The launch of new products with Beter Bed Holding is expected to be complete by the end of 2019, and initially will include over 100 stores.

Tempur Sealy International, Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Scott Thompson commented, “The expansion of our distribution is a testament to the strength of our brands, coupled with reliable manufacturing and quality service. Our premium brands and innovative products have allowed us to service a growing customer base. We expect these newly reported transactions will have a positive impact on expanding our brands’ share of voice in the market and in leveraging our cost structure. Aligning with quality third-party retailers in a win-win structure is consistent with our distribution strategy.”

Thompson added, “While the most important aspect of our worldwide omni-channel distribution strategy is third-party retail distribution, we continue to pursue our highly successful direct to consumer initiatives, both online and through company-owned retail stores. Furthermore, the Company has also embarked on an initiative to capture additional market share in emerging e-commerce and big box retailer channels as a continuation of our focus to be wherever the customer wants to shop.“
The Company will hold a conference call on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time, to discuss further details regarding this release.

The dial-in number for the conference call is (800) 850-2903. The dial-in for international callers is (224) 357-2399. The call is also being webcast and can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.tempursealy.com. After the conference call, a webcast replay will remain available on the investor relations section of the Company's website for 30 days.

#12 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

Agree there are forces opposing each other on the question to buy or not to buy!!!

For me either way today will be the possible worse scenario form SNH once it hit bottom will be the long rise!!!

The big question what will be bottom any ideas???

What the bottom would be can be anyones guess... but I reckon the long rise will start somewhere in August this year... just my gutt-feeling looking at all the dates for information yet to come...

#13 Midas1

Midas1

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted Today, 03:44 PM

Haha who knows but bix tissues pkys beer excellent plan ! Either way you covered....celebratory dance or ball your eyes out and down sorrows 😁 dont know why and on no grounds but have crazy idea could jump up

#14 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 03:36 PM

Snh...suspense at its best...be good to see how the numbers play out based on all the chats this far....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Agree there are forces opposing each other on the question to buy or not to buy!!!

For me either way today will be the possible worse scenario form SNH once it hit bottom will be the long rise!!!

The big question what will be bottom any ideas???

#15 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

I'm ready for some green beer now.......

Hahah I bought a whole case of green beer and two boxes of tissues!!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, Today, 03:08 PM.

#16 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted Today, 02:56 PM

Snh...suspense at its best...be good to see how the numbers play out based on all the chats this far....

I'm ready for some green beer now.......

#17 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted Today, 02:01 PM

#18 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Its looking like a R1.55 open tomorrow!!!

#19 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:37 PM

For me if results come out in the morning then are good, if come out after close not so good but at midnight then real bad!!!

#20 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:08 PM

Tomorrow is d day part 1. Looks like nothing has leaked the market yet. A big plus to management.

Its a first time have not seen share volumes increase preceeding the run up to the announcement...this trend was consistent sine dec 2017 lenders presentation. And of course the subsequent dumping....perhaps this could in fat be the stability to build off from the base....interesting times

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting