2927 replies to this topic

#1 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted Today, 02:07 PM

Sold all my shares at 2.05...at loss...my stop loss on any share 18%..not happy with way its going at moment. A bit ooch, but I made what Ive lost on Nasdaq earlier in year so think best for me for now...Ill buy in again when/ if it drops and make back then...but wasn't comfortable with these meanders under R2....good luck all and I will keep following and intend to buy back and hold...just bought some more naspers...cheap as chips I think..

#2 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted Today, 10:53 AM

I'm working on an exit plan and need hopefully keep my losses at a minimum..... I see on tradegate there's a up so I gonna chill a bit and hopefully make right decision at right time

What price you hoping to sell for...hovering under 2 :-

#3 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Today, 09:26 AM

I'm working on an exit plan and need hopefully keep my losses at a minimum..... I see on tradegate there's a up so I gonna chill a bit and hopefully make right decision at right time

#4 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Today, 09:24 AM

They still have Babbas friends ways of doing business so expect more lies and deceit from these fckn clowns....

The force is strong within haha

#5 leo

leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted Today, 08:36 AM

Good summary article.

Basically, shareholders are F'd. Creditors in charge.

https://www.moneyweb...s-at-steinhoff/

#6 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted Today, 07:12 AM

Hi Larry K, Indo making you philosophical :)

Dad....or any traders any idea of day ranges today once Frankfurt opens??? have a good day all......Lionel good luck whatever you decide....

#7 LarryK

LarryK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted Today, 01:09 AM

Sir John Templeton:
''Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell. ''

#8 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:54 PM

When the markets open 2morrow morning I'm dumping 50% of this useless share.... Buy again when it hits R1

#9 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:12 PM

I think if they announce sale of snh might see 80% rise haha..... Again I say those noobs need a culture change on how they conduct business..... The trust issue is what they need to work on asap

#10 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:10 PM

Market not buying it

#11 Burnt as well

Burnt as well

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:44 PM

Another SENS, at least this is positive news!

UPDATE ON DISPOSAL OF KIKA-LEINER PROPERTY HOLDING COMPANIES

Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. (the "Company") (together with its subsidiaries, the "Group")

Further to the Company's announcements on 22 June 2018 and 13 July 2018 in respect of the agreed sale of the Kika-Leiner operating companies and property companies, the Company is pleased to announce that the sale of the Kika-Leiner property companies to SIGNA Group has today been completed.

The sale of the Kika-Leiner operating companies completed earlier this year. As such, the completion of the sale of the Kika-Leiner property companies is the final step in the sale of Kika-Leiner by the Group.

Shareholders and other investors in the Company are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the securities of the Group.

Stellenbosch, 15 October 2018

#12 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:43 PM

New sens on kika sale completion

#13 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:37 PM

U are missing the point. When u are given assurance on a live television broadcast to the global markets that come Oct 20th the agreement will be signed sealed and delivered... All good.... When u ask for an extension on the 11th hour it gives u all indication that they are pretty much fckn clueless.

I was hoping sonn said more on that parli process... I know appreciate her silence and not blowing hot air.

Perhaps I was naive to throw in another bar. Now I sit and wait to see how much damage this will cause, that agreement I was playing for 20-30% rise.... The question now %rise on what? R2 or R1

Averaging down like the above.....phew... :rolleyes:  right up there with don't f#ck your brother's wife.

Love this thread Jerry Jerry...... :D

Anyone need a heads up...!

#14 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:58 PM

And come 15th Nov they announce another extension? We'll be pumping again on R0.50

#15 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:42 PM

U are missing the point. When u are given assurance on a live television broadcast to the global markets that come Oct 20th the agreement will be signed sealed and delivered... All good.... When u ask for an extension on the 11th hour it gives u all indication that they are pretty much fckn clueless.

I was hoping sonn said more on that parli process... I know appreciate her silence and not blowing hot air.

Perhaps I was naive to throw in another bar. Now I sit and wait to see how much damage this will cause, that agreement I was playing for 20-30% rise.... The question now %rise on what? R2 or R1

#16 Investment novice

Investment novice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:49 PM

Delays expected. Juggling multiple issues. Especially MF.
Best to ask for a month than ask for a week and then come back for more time.
I am quite pleased that indications are that all is progressing well and this points to a succesful restructuring as opposed to a failure.
If price drops... I may pile in further at mid r1. 50

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#17 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:43 PM

5 day before the deadline they announce a MONTHS extension! They shudve announced this atleast a week earlier OR announce a WEEK extension!...

Makes me wonder if these noobs know what they're doing. They should rather manage a circus and get capable ppl of doing the job if u ask me

#18 leo

leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:06 PM

Things are going to get ugly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#19 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 AM

There we go.... Under R2.... 1 mnth time we might even see this useless thing under R1 hahaha jirre jussis

#20 leo

leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 AM

Im out for now. Avg price 3.90...so taking a beating

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting