#3441 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 23 July 2021 - 09:58 AM

PEPKOR HOLDINGS LIMITED - Voluntary Trading Update For The Nine Months Ended 30 June 2021 @ https://www.sharenet...0&seq=15&scode=

#3442 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 23 July 2021 - 09:45 AM

PEPKOR HOLDINGS LIMITED - Voluntary Trading Update For The Nine Months Ended 30 June 2021 @ https://www.sharenet...0&seq=15&scode=

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#3443 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:51 PM

Who knows, maybe Louis will be forced in August to figure out a new wrapping for the settlement "gift"....

"Class Composition Application: Between 4 to 6 August 2021 the Western Cape High Court is scheduled to hear a dispute regarding the composition of the classes proposed in the Section 155 Proposal. SIHPL is opposing the application and believes that the three classes proposed (MPCs, Contractual Claimants and Financial Creditors) have been properly constructed."

https://irhosted.pro....aspx?id=390692

Father Christmas. Maybe that's his real job to take from us and give to his greedy friends. From PWC to Werksmans to Stellenbosch to himself. This guy is the only reason for the current predicament.

#3444 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:58 AM

Who knows, maybe Louis will be forced in August to figure out a new wrapping for the settlement "gift"....

"Class Composition Application: Between 4 to 6 August 2021 the Western Cape High Court is scheduled to hear a dispute regarding the composition of the classes proposed in the Section 155 Proposal. SIHPL is opposing the application and believes that the three classes proposed (MPCs, Contractual Claimants and Financial Creditors) have been properly constructed."

https://irhosted.pro....aspx?id=390692

I think this is also an unnecessary court hearing. Unfortunately what is on the table is according to how you aquire the shares.real waist of time

#3445 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:12 AM

Don't forget to pay him 70 million annually to do it

#3446 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 10:51 AM

How do make R1 milliom. Start with assets of R200 billion and give it to Louis to show you how.

Don't forget to pay him 70 million annually to do it

#3447 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 10:50 AM

How do make R1 milliom. Start with assets of R200 billion and give it to Louis to show you how.

#3448 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:42 PM

......’n Party (wat anoniem wil bly) uit die geledere van die markbeleggers sê die finansiële krediteure kry meer as 100c uit die rand terug, want hul kapitaal plus rente word terugbetaal.

Die persoon sê Bozalek se uitspraak bepaal eintlik dié finansiële krediteure moet nou “as normale krediteure gehanteer word omdat die CPU, wat hulle verhef het tot spesiale krediteure, nietig verklaar is”.

Attached Files

#3449 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 11:23 AM

Reasons they don't write about it..

• the journalists probably do not have access to SNH spokespeople for detail...and rightly so - once you involve the press things will become messy as it becomes their agenda(media) and not SNH's.
  • Journalists are lazy so it is easier to echo chamber TT message of non-support as TT are the only ones who will speak to them. (obviously to drive their agenda)

meanwhile back in the boardroom, the real stuff is happening

#3450 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:46 AM

so why don't these journalists write about this?

Bernard, Braam and Markus play golf together in Oubaai - They still think Markus/Christo is great okes...

#3451 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:39 AM

What all the commentator forgot TT old boys don't own 100% of TT they only own 54% because SNH bought the 46% (in cash) from the UK investment company.

Therefore they cannot get all the business back only the 54%!!! So can anyone believe these people that play with words???

so why don't these journalists write about this?

#3452 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:19 AM

Haha had to use up all my tissues!!!

What all the commentator forgot TT old boys don't own 100% of TT they only own 54% because SNH bought the 46% (in cash) from the UK investment company.

Therefore they cannot get all the business back only the 54%!!! So can anyone believe these people that play with words???

#3453 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:01 AM

Even it the previous interview with Verster....he never even mentioned the Tekkie Town Court case. Wish they are going to loose...

You need to be very careful for these so called experts they have hidden agendas.

#3454 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 20 July 2021 - 09:41 AM

The interesting part David does not care for the losses of share holders but full of pity for TT deciding to take the shares. What a joker!!!

Even it the previous interview with Verster....he never even mentioned the Tekkie Town Court case. Wish they are going to loose...

#3455 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 09:23 AM

The interesting part David does not care for the losses of share holders but full of pity for TT deciding to take the shares. What a joker!!!

#3456 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 09:20 AM

The George Boys again @ https://www.biznews....stert-steinhoff

#3457 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 20 July 2021 - 08:28 AM

The George Boys again @ https://www.biznews....stert-steinhoff

#3458 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 08:27 AM

Listen

Lots of other folks also short on this forum including me.

It is just that we do not post because we get shot down very quickly.

I have been short from R20.00 with adds at R10.00 and R5.00 following Pollys advise. So i am sitting pretty overweight short and smiling without any sweat or praying..:-)

While most bought at R20.00 including Day Trader and  Investment novice who were punting this from R20.00  and added lower down to average , some of us have been doing the exact opposite:-)

and then too the last 3 years earning a substantial interest on short positions while rest wait for dividends.

Always 2 sides to a trade so stop shooting down the shorters.( easy money)

Good you say that well guess what I regularly short SNH it has been the best ATM I ever found.

Just to be clear I never bought any shares of SNH at R20.

I have no issue with people making their comments but if people want to post surely they should at least focus on truth and not shooting from the hip with some vague negative comments!!!

Why don't you try putting down some facts so we all can learn from your thoughts??? Has to why you advocate the Zero theory?

#3459 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 08:00 AM

he is always negative because of his short position. How I wish they can reach this settlement and squeeze the living **** out of him.

Listen

Lots of other folks also short on this forum including me.

It is just that we do not post because we get shot down very quickly.

I have been short from R20.00 with adds at R10.00 and R5.00 following Pollys advise. So i am sitting pretty overweight short and smiling without any sweat or praying..:-)

While most bought at R20.00 including Day Trader and  Investment novice who were punting this from R20.00  and added lower down to average , some of us have been doing the exact opposite:-)

and then too the last 3 years earning a substantial interest on short positions while rest wait for dividends.

Always 2 sides to a trade so stop shooting down the shorters.( easy money)

#3460 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 07:56 AM

See on article short positions on 0%:

https://shortsell.nl/short/Steinhoff

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting