Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 01:26 PM

Standard Bank - Iress...

Hey Guys, 

Currently trading off the PSG platform with "live" pricing. Finding their new platform they have just launched totally un-friendly and cumbersome so I must move.

Any advice on platforms anyone is trading off that they can reccommend for local equity trading?

User Friendly

Watchlists

On 'open trades' - "Ask" and "Bids"

Good pricing

Would appreciate!

Standard Banks Iress

#3782 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 01:25 PM

Hey Guys, 

Currently trading off the PSG platform with "live" pricing. Finding their new platform they have just launched totally un-friendly and cumbersome so I must move.

Any advice on platforms anyone is trading off that they can reccommend for local equity trading?

User Friendly

Watchlists

Good pricing

Would appreciate!

i use Standard Banks Iress...which is good

#3783 Everlearning

Everlearning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 12:16 PM

Hey Guys, 

User Friendly

Watchlists

Good pricing

Would appreciate!

#3784 Junz

Junz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 10:07 AM

The share price has been holding up since the release of the article.

I think most realize that the article is irrelevant for current day

#3785 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 09:03 AM

I'm not sure what to make of this letter... it is going to be a dump of a day again... but what it means for the case for settlement and not to liquidate? 

It is proof of what Zanme has been saying, and what I support.

The "Clan" was and is being protected by LdP and CFO(Theodore) - both come from the Wiese/SNH stable.

The PWC report is kept "secret" to protect them all, and now being leaked since they gave it to SAPD.

Pay LdP and CFO with shares and see how long they stay....I bet not that long.

My view on the reaction to this, more litigation, more delays, more uncertainty and more risk.

Edited by Bubble, 02 July 2021 - 09:04 AM.

#3786 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:30 AM

I'm not sure what to make of this letter... it is going to be a dump of a day again... but what it means for the case for settlement and not to liquidate?

for me it means that SNH will be able to Sue the directors after the Settlement when and if it will happen. Same thing like EOH

#3787 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:06 AM

#3788 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:03 AM

Now please sleepy leave me alone.

I won't comment anymore on this forum.

:D  "Give that man a Bells"

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#3789 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 02 July 2021 - 07:48 AM

EXCLUSIVE | Leaked Steinhoff letter shows how key directors backed Jooste, 'totally aware of risks' https://www.news24.c...-risks-20210702

:) ...

Attached Files

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#3790 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:32 AM

EXCLUSIVE | Leaked Steinhoff letter shows how key directors backed Jooste, 'totally aware of risks' https://www.news24.c...-risks-20210702

#3791 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:48 PM

I am tired of your guys constant abuse.

Go vote for your Louis to be the eternal CEO of Steinhoff.

I am not an oracle but the numbers speak for themselves.

And we will still have to fund a rights issue.

Straight to victim when challenged. If your accusations were strong enough and verifiable then no one would be challenging your constant berating of the Steinhoff management team.

Also if this was the only topic you did this on, I would not give you slack. But its the same on every topic you comment on. Always negative and you never add anything to the discussion. 

I don't encourage you to leave though. Every voice must be heard and that's what forums are for.

All I ask is that you bring something to the table other than just negativity and unproven accusations. ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL!

#3792 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:22 PM

Hi Zanme we not constantly abusing you. Its the forum that is constantly listerning to you bashing LDP.

The need for a rights issue is not his doing that was done by the Hermanus crowed.

We all know you have a deep hate for LDP but then SNH is not a dictatorship he is the CEO because people like you the shareholders voted him in.

So either you buy 51% of SNH (then vote him out), accept that the majority of shareholders thinks he is doing a great job or sell all your shares and go buy into a other company.

But to keep on bashing LDP on this forum will not cgange the situation.

#3793 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:02 PM

Zanme, I'm curious to know.. what happens if we all drink your kool-aid and agree that LDP is useless and destroyed value for all us shareholders on this forum. What shall we do than? What is the plan? 

#3794 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:58 PM

Ja DTD no point debating the Zanme. Everyone else is stupid and are doing a crappy job. He knows everything and would do a better job himself but for some reason that hasn't panned out in his personal life and he comes to this forum to spew rubbish. The boy is clueless.

Most of us acknowledge that Steinhoff was and is a mess. If the current management team were doing such a crappy job then they would have been removed a long time ago. There is too much money on the line for anyone to be tolerant of incompetence. Zanme however believes that he is smarter than all the other involved parties and sees through the bs like no one else does. He is the oracle.

#3795 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:55 PM

Ja DTD no point debating the Zanme. Everyone else is stupid and are doing a crappy job. He knows everything and would do a better job himself but for some reason that hasn't panned out in his personal life and he comes to this forum to spew rubbish. The boy is clueless.

Most of us acknowledge that Steinhoff was and is a mess. If the current management team were doing such a crappy job then they would have been removed a long time ago. There is too much money on the line for anyone to be tolerant of incompetence. Zanme however believes that he is smarter than all the other involved parties and sees through the bs like no one else does. He is the oracle.

Zuma did a crappy job for 10 years and wasn't removed.

Nobody said that anyone is stupid.

#3796 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:51 PM

Zanme you have no clue of what you talking about. Are you so stupid that you think all this is been done by LDP?

Take a 5 minute break from you frustration and think why SNH has been hiring top lawyers advisors.

There is no way that LDP is doing all this by himself locked up in some hidden place!!!

Wake-up man start thinking clear!!!

Louis is hiring the lawyers daddy.
Steinhoff cannot hire a lawyer it is run by Louis.
Steinhoff did not pay consultants Louis did using Steinhoff money.
Nobody has once constructively backed a single thing that this guy has done with something tangible.

I have enough experience to spot incompetents and Louis is just that.

Louis needs to go.

Steinhoff is innocent in this. Steinhoff did nothing wrong.

Management who Louis happened to be part of committed this so called fraud that nobody is getting prosecuted for but us.

I read an interesting article about FEDEX it was on the brink of bankruptcy but the founder turned it around into a USD 50 billion company.
Not so long ago Tesla was going bust but Elon Musk who put everything into it became the second richest man in the world. And no he didn't hire a single consultant. This was over a period of around 10 years.

Louis is there for 4 years thats a long time.

You tell me Louis was hired as a legal counsel so why can't he play lawyer why must Louis use Steinhoff money to pay lawyers.

The facts speak for themselves. This guy is not there to create value any shareholder. He is a lawyer. He didn't run a single company until this. How was he ever elected as a CEO.

I can assure you if he steps down and if Hamilton choses the CEO that CEO will fix this up. If their intentions are right.

This is becoming an ego battle for Louis to win.

All these guys are running this thing for their own interest and destroying our value and this happening under his leadership.

There is no longer a need for excuses.
A great CEO will turn adversity into promise and an incompetent one will destroy value and take as much as he can.

We see it in politics and all forms of leadership. Zuma and the works they know one thing and that is to destroy value.

Then you have the great leadership the likes of Brian Joffe and there are so many in South Africa who built great businesses because that's what drove them.

These guys don't indulge in consultants and lawyers they risked their own wealth and built empires.

That is the difference between Louis and a proper CEO. Louis is not risking anything so he will not make anything for you or me.

#3797 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:50 PM

#3798 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:11 PM

What nonsense. What is just is just. Louis doesn't inspire at all from an ethical or other point of view and is putting the company in a precarious position we won't talk about the past but this needs to stop. He knows that these guys don't support him at all so does that give him the right to favor one over the other. In the first place this settlement is bizarre they must lodge claims with Markus Jooste. Louis must chuck and pay back the millions. But he is doing it so he must be fair about it.

Zanme you have no clue of what you talking about. Are you so stupid that you think all this is been done by LDP?

Take a 5 minute break from you frustration and think why SNH has been hiring top lawyers advisors.

There is no way that LDP is doing all this by himself locked up in some hidden place!!!

Wake-up man start thinking clear!!!

#3799 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:07 PM

Why is lawyer Louis not calling all of these parties for a teams meeting and come to compromise. This guy is incompetent beyond words. His background is a lawyer surely he knows how much they charge. This guy was never meant to run this company.

Hi Zanme go get a few cases of green beer because now you have lost the plot!

HamiltonĀ“s are there to make money they get 15% of the money they can squeeze out of you and me. Its impossible to negotiate with vultures!!!

#3800 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 06:21 PM

It's also in their interest to push a hard legal agenda.
1. They can turn to all interested parties and prove that they did all they could
2. This will buy faith in them for future similar settlement situations
3. The only downside for them is legal fees which they can afford. The upside is way more and worth the risk/time/effort.

What nonsense. What is just is just. Louis doesn't inspire at all from an ethical or other point of view and is putting the company in a precarious position we won't talk about the past but this needs to stop. He knows that these guys don't support him at all so does that give him the right to favor one over the other. In the first place this settlement is bizarre they must lodge claims with Markus Jooste. Louis must chuck and pay back the millions. But he is doing it so he must be fair about it.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting