Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 01 July 2021 - 04:46 PM

Uittreksel uit oorsese media...

Attached Files

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#3802 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 04:18 PM

It's also in their interest to push a hard legal agenda. 

1. They can turn to all interested parties and prove that they did all they could

2. This will buy faith in them for future similar settlement situations

3. The only downside for them is legal fees which they can afford. The upside is way more and worth the risk/time/effort.

#3803 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 01:44 PM

fair comment....i seriously doubt the off market claimants are going to give some of the booty to the MPC's.....but a compromise would be wonderful....and i trust and believe that there are robust behind the scene discussions to affect such a compromise.....

One thing I think is helpful/positive is that not too many has questioned the amount allocated to be distributed, it is more about how it is allocated. Other than TT, the George boys want crayfish....again.

#3804 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:39 PM

Greenlit brands has sold Furniture Galore’s outgoing headquarters...@ https://www.realesta...ture-galore-hq/

#3805 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:12 PM

My good friend nobody losers in these battles other then the litigants that is us. So if Louis had even a bit of sense he would engage with them. These are also shareholders. They will appeal until they succeed and then what? For the sake of finality they have to meet and compromise. Christo is getting off very light so he must give to get. This whole thing seems extremely dodgy to me. Actually I think that Hamilton are well within their rights to challenge to this. The settlement is not fair. I think that there shouldn't even be a settlement. They will benefit from the upside in the share price if all parties drop the settlement. But Louis has taken thi group down this road of misfortune so he needs to rise to occassion act mature and do whats right for the company and not himself. If Hamilton doesn't support him as a CEO thats his personal ego fight with him. But this man cannot continue abusing our assets to fight his personal battles.

fair comment....i seriously doubt the off market claimants are going to give some of the booty to the MPC's.....but a compromise would be wonderful....and i trust and believe that there are robust behind the scene discussions to affect such a compromise.....

#3806 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:58 AM

one would think Hamilton is losing the case with costs....not sure if LDP can educate them on that...surely they feel the pain themselves...unless SNH is picking up the cost each time...but that would not make sense.
i would think that Hamilton is pushing the costs of losing onto their clients...who by this time would surely advise them to stop....but if they aren't then let them suffer.....

My good friend nobody losers in these battles other then the litigants that is us. So if Louis had even a bit of sense he would engage with them. These are also shareholders. They will appeal until they succeed and then what? For the sake of finality they have to meet and compromise. Christo is getting off very light so he must give to get. This whole thing seems extremely dodgy to me. Actually I think that Hamilton are well within their rights to challenge to this. The settlement is not fair. I think that there shouldn't even be a settlement. They will benefit from the upside in the share price if all parties drop the settlement. But Louis has taken thi group down this road of misfortune so he needs to rise to occassion act mature and do whats right for the company and not himself. If Hamilton doesn't support him as a CEO thats his personal ego fight with him. But this man cannot continue abusing our assets to fight his personal battles.

#3807 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:51 AM

Why is lawyer Louis not calling all of these parties for a teams meeting and come to compromise. This guy is incompetent beyond words. His background is a lawyer surely he knows how much they charge. This guy was never meant to run this company.

one would think Hamilton is losing the case with costs....not sure if LDP can educate them on that...surely they feel the pain themselves...unless SNH is picking up the cost each time...but that would not make sense.

i would think that Hamilton is pushing the costs of losing onto their clients...who by this time would surely advise them to stop....but if they aren't then let them suffer.....

#3808 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:23 AM

The SENS @ https://www.sharenet...0&seq=27&scode=

#3809 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:09 AM

I think so. But the sense that they released now says the appealing the ruling. And there the share price is tanking

Why is lawyer Louis not calling all of these parties for a teams meeting and come to compromise. This guy is incompetent beyond words. His background is a lawyer surely he knows how much they charge. This guy was never meant to run this company.

#3810 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 01 July 2021 - 10:51 AM

Wasn't that the ruling that said "cannot be appealed" ?

I think so. But the sense that they released now says the appealing the ruling. And there the share price is tanking

#3811 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 July 2021 - 10:37 AM

I see Hamilton has appealed the 15th of June's case as well. They don't stop these guys..

Wasn't that the ruling that said "cannot be appealed" ? 

#3812 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 01 July 2021 - 10:36 AM

I see Hamilton has appealed the 15th of June's case as well. They don't stop these guys..

#3813 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:43 AM

For me Takkie Town is not a issue. SNH did not hire gop lawyers to do something that is stupid! The next impkrtant is Judge B ruling.

Bronne wat vertroud is met die saak, rapporteer oor probleme rakende die persverklaring

Attached Files

• Attached File  PR.pdf   72.01KB   26 downloads

#3814 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:40 AM

We won't see that 10% jump on the JSE that was on trade gate last night. Tradegate down 3% already this morning...the Algorithms are killing us

#3815 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:32 AM

Of dit nou in Nederlands of Afrikaans is. In die konteks van die hofsaak is GEDAAN darem 'n mooi woord!

Ek is ook GEDAAN met SNH en Christo en Hamilton en Tekkie Town en LdP en Ann Crotty en GS en 30 Junie en Markus en Hermanus en en en!

#3816 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:19 AM

Of dit nou in Nederlands of Afrikaans is. In die konteks van die hofsaak is GEDAAN darem 'n mooi woord!

#3817 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:02 AM

don't you think we should try and double the market cap.. then Tekkie Town won't have a case. Buy and hold guys

For me Takkie Town is not a issue. SNH did not hire gop lawyers to do something that is stupid! The next impkrtant is Judge B ruling.

#3818 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:00 AM

I'm not sure the tiny group of individual investors has the buying power to push the market up. Once the machines realize the deep value in this share it will rise rapidly. Last hurdles in this crazy marathon by September! We will just have to wait this one out.

The last 4 years of waiting and patience and we are down to the last 2 months. Sadly there is no news forthcoming between then and now that could potentially prop up the share. Only sentiment. 

Time for coffee. 

#3819 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:43 AM

I'm not sure the tiny group of individual investors has the buying power to push the market up. Once the machines realize the deep value in this share it will rise rapidly. Last hurdles in this crazy marathon by September! We will just have to wait this one out.

#3820 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:16 AM

Maybe now they will come to their senses and agree on the settlement!

don't you think we should try and double the market cap.. then Tekkie Town won't have a case. Buy and hold guys

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting