#3901 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:12 PM

You can join us at tomorrows braai in Hermanus with Braam, Louis & Markus... Bring & Braai. Bring some green stuff... :D  :P

I've heard even Judge B. is joining. He is sick and tired of the fish & chips at the V&A...

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#3902 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:10 PM

You can join us at tomorrows braai in Hermanus with Braam, Louis & Markus... Bring & Braai. Bring some green stuff... :D  :P

Haha excellent!!!

#3903 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:09 PM

Algarithms manipulating tradegate:

Time               Volume        Price

17: 09: 34      1,571,000 0.113

#3904 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:08 PM

Shame daddy. But as long as Louis makes his millions you guys will be drinking green beer. Ha ha is on you.

You guys must be working for Louis.

#3905 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:03 PM

Zamne, please tell us you hold no shares in Steinhoff, would be a massive joke if you did given your negative view on the outcome of this company.
I really would assume this is the case, so why not just leave this forum and let us idiots indulge ourselves!

I didn't call you an idiot. But take your spin doctoring to another forum.
But don't abuse and bully me.

#3906 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:02 PM

Zanme stop talking you making the share crash!!! Hahaha

Shame daddy. But as long as Louis makes his millions you guys will be drinking green beer. Ha ha is on you.

You guys must be working for Louis.

Not in the history of capitalism has any group of individuals been so happy for the fortunes of another who has created misfortune for them.

#3907 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:01 PM

Update On Dutch Suspension Of Payments Procedure Supervisory Judges Set Voting Meeting Date At 3 September 2021 @ https://www.sharenet...0&seq=60&scode=

Thanks time to load up the trucks!!!

#3908 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:59 PM

Zanme stop talking you making the share crash!!! Hahaha

#3909 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:57 PM

Update On Dutch Suspension Of Payments Procedure Supervisory Judges Set Voting Meeting Date At 3 September 2021 @ https://www.sharenet...0&seq=60&scode=

#3910 Everlearning

Everlearning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:55 PM

Zamne, please tell us you hold no shares in Steinhoff, would be a massive joke if you did given your negative view on the outcome of this company.

I really would assume this is the case, so why not just leave this forum and let us idiots indulge ourselves!

#3911 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:54 PM

Some news is out big dip in Tradegate!!!

#3912 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:35 PM

Zamne, Definately NOT going to a start a "pom pom" with you. As you highlighted before, we are all wrong and you have right so why debate it any further!

Long and short of it all, the ACTUAL facts speak for themselves, the Company, due to very complex interventions from LDP and his team, now stands a chance of surviving and restoring some shareholder value, a situation that was VERY bleak 3 years ago.

If and when Stage 3 is completed, I believe the team needs a big bonus, because it is then that I am going to be able to open that special bottle I have been saving!!!

What difference does it make if Steinhoff survives and has no value left?
Is that what you looking for a survival or to make money?

#3913 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:33 PM

Your insulting and narcissistic approach to this forum, and probably life in general, really doesn't make it pleasant to have a civil debate and/or engage you.

FYI - snh lost around 96% share value with more than usd11 billion in debt when jooste left. Last time I checked that was more than R20 billion. Not sure if this is factual enough for you.

There is nothing to debate.
And no I am not a narcissist because I don't agree with you supporting a totally incompetent individual.

In any event the share price has factually dropped further since he joined and one wouldn't have expected anything less than a total wipeout when the scandal surfaced.

But what he did subsequent to that speaks for itself. Sweet nothing but destroy further value.

He was part of Markus team he should never have been brought in as CEO.

I actually thought that he will put things right but he hasn't and he overcompensated himself.

These are facts.

So please stop abusing me every time i don't agree with you.

Just as you guys did with Polly who it turns out has been right thus far.

The point is even if let the thing go and just gave us the assets that he sold to pay consultants we would have been better off.

The share price would have been at least worth more than R4 on a R20 billion asset base.

#3914 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 04:26 PM

Zamne, Definately NOT going to a start a "pom pom" with you. As you highlighted before, we are all wrong and you have right so why debate it any further!

Long and short of it all, the ACTUAL facts speak for themselves, the Company, due to very complex interventions from LDP and his team, now stands a chance of surviving and restoring some shareholder value, a situation that was VERY bleak 3 years ago.

If and when Stage 3 is completed, I believe the team needs a big bonus, because it is then that I am going to be able to open that special bottle I have been saving!!!

Ok which team are you referring to???
Louis team or shareholders team

#3915 Everlearning

Everlearning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:35 PM

#3916 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:22 PM

Your insulting and narcissistic approach to this forum, and probably life in general, really doesn't make it pleasant to have a civil debate and/or engage you.

FYI - snh lost around 96% share value with more than usd11 billion in debt when jooste left. Last time I checked that was more than R20 billion. Not sure if this is factual enough for you.

Accounting maybe. But most of the assets are at book value. So its not reflective of its real worth.
Louis needed to step back and not bring in the consultants.
He could have assessed that he was not up to the job and should have given it to someone more capable.
If PEPKOR could pay down R6 billion of debt in one year. It wouldn't have been it a big thing to chip away at the debt.
But instead he through everyone into a frenzy and created a self fullfilling destruction loop.
He had destroyed a lot of value.

He has sold assets in excess of R20 billion to fund nothing.

He is clearly a poor negotiater grossly incompetent and by paying himself so much unethical.

Please don't start your guys pom pom fight with me.

These are facts.

#3917 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:12 PM

Didn't their debt exceed their assets when ldp took over?
I don't think anyone argues value of assets, the issue was debt no?

Accounting maybe. But most of the assets are at book value. So its not reflective of its real worth.
Louis needed to step back and not bring in the consultants.
He could have assessed that he was not up to the job and should have given it to someone more capable.
If PEPKOR could pay down R6 billion of debt in one year. It wouldn't have been it a big thing to chip away at the debt.
But instead he through everyone into a frenzy and created a self fullfilling destruction loop.
He had destroyed a lot of value.

He has sold assets in excess of R20 billion to fund nothing.

He is clearly a poor negotiater grossly incompetent and by paying himself so much unethical.

Please don't start your guys pom pom fight with me.

These are facts.

#3918 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:55 PM

Didn't their debt exceed their assets when ldp took over?
I don't think anyone argues value of assets, the issue was debt no?

Forget the core assets if Steinhoff just had two assets PSG and KAP the combined value would have exceeded the market cap of the company. Of over R10 billion.

#3919 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:37 PM

Transkeian Ganja Ale... :rolleyes:

Forget the core assets if Steinhoff just had two assets PSG and KAP the combined value would have exceeded the market cap of the company. Of over R10 billion.

#3920 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:33 PM

Just saw a sense about Tongaat. They are restructuring there debt..no time frame and they going to delay the results. But share price up 10%....I don't understand how the markers work

They have credible management who have kept the company affloat. Even with assets not nearly as great as Steinhoff. Steinhoff is a poor management issue above everything else. The market has grown to trust Tongaat they sold of their starch business even with the pushback they executed on it. They cut head office costs to the extent that they even sold their estate where their head office was. So that's the difference its all about the sincerity of management and whether they know what they doing.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting