#4101 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

lol stop smoking that green kak

Hahaha watch this developing by end of December or April 2019. If you look all those things will not affect the turnover it pays down debt so should also not affect the balance sheet either because less assets but also less debt so the NAV remains same unless they have to wright down lots more impairments ( I dont think so) but that will happen by FY2017 that will be coming out in Dec 31st.

#4102 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:38 PM

Tom I agree this is how I see the final debt restructure: (The equity sale is swop debt for share holding by existing lenders the same as MF on SA, Conforama, PEPCO and Asia Pacific)

DEBT STRUCTURE Euro- Billion
Initial debt 9800
POCO Debt takeover -140
POCO – Moneys to receive from sale 50% -271
Sale of Kika Leiner -590
Sale of Hemisphere – Should be the next step -400
Sale of Matress Firm 49,9% -550
Recovery from Wieser advance to buy SHP -350
Sale of Conforama properties – In the news -850

Sale of equity to 51% holding– -3,650
Net Debt 2,999
EDITDA 900
Debt/EDITDA ratio 3.33

lol stop smoking that green kak

#4103 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:36 PM

Cannot listen, anything significant worth reporting. Other than the normal 702, political theme.

nah if u read the article then thats about it

#4104 Bubble

Bubble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:11 PM

First was a writer making money on roadshows about a book about Steinhoff now Lawyers on road show to make money from shareholders of Steinhoff and the only losers are the shareholders themselves because the more negative the news the less their holding is with.World gone nuts!!!

Cannot agree more.

Some articles explain this, but they continue to hammer. Sonn asked SH to be patient early this year, they have this...what do they do the next day..hammer!

#4105 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:10 PM

Warren provided high level summary of article in financial mail, amazing article detailing the “shady” stuff by Jooste and his buddies. My only question is whether this is factored into the revised balance sheet of 12bn euro hole or new discoveries

I believe this is actually old news thats why Hemisphere value droped to Euro1.1 Bil

#4106 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

Cannot listen, anything significant worth reporting. Other than the normal 702, political theme.

First was a writer making money on roadshows about a book about Steinhoff now Lawyers on road show to make money from shareholders of Steinhoff and the only losers are the shareholders themselves because the more negative the news the less their holding is with.World gone nuts!!!

#4107 Burnt as well

Burnt as well

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

Warren provided high level summary of article in financial mail, amazing article detailing the “shady” stuff by Jooste and his buddies. My only question is whether this is factored into the revised balance sheet of 12bn euro hole or new discoveries

#4108 Bubble

Bubble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:57 PM

Snh talk in 702

#4109 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:55 PM

The possible selling of assets seams to be perfectly expected and according to the restructuring plan, actually they still have 3 years to sell some assets at a reasonable price, and they're already about to sell.
Steinhoff has said several times that a main part of the restructuring agreement is to give Steinhoff enough time to sell some of their assets at a good price  (so avoiding a fire-sale).
Selling at a good price is always good news, yet the market is reacting as if it's some kind of shocking or unexpected news ! or were they just using the occasion to short sell, create pessimism and panic, and see if the price go lower, so they can buy back at a cheaper price, or was it both?

Tom I agree this is how I see the final debt restructure: (The equity sale is swop debt for share holding by existing lenders the same as MF on SA, Conforama, PEPCO and Asia Pacific)

DEBT STRUCTURE Euro- Billion
Initial debt 9800
POCO Debt takeover -140
POCO – Moneys to receive from sale 50% -271
Sale of Kika Leiner -590
Sale of Hemisphere – Should be the next step -400
Sale of Matress Firm 49,9% -550
Recovery from Wieser advance to buy SHP -350
Sale of Conforama properties – In the news -850

Sale of equity to 51% holding– -3,650
Net Debt 2,999
EDITDA 900
Debt/EDITDA ratio 3.33

#4110 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

Snh talk in 702

#4111 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:57 AM

i sure hope it does not. i hope they crook the books 1 last time so i could get out....i cant out now....down way too much to sell.....am now hoping for a miracle..... mamma mia

Good luck. Don't know what to say

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#4112 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:43 AM

No zero yet. Don't think we'll see lower than 170 180.

i sure hope it does not. i hope they crook the books 1 last time so i could get out....i cant out now....down way too much to sell.....am now hoping for a miracle..... mamma mia

#4113 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:37 AM

wow! this is huge....i hope this does not affect the share price but i seriously do not see how it cannot. The rot started a long time back!

But u gotta take hats off to Amabhungane for their investigations.....imagine the hawks comming out with a reports like this? They should actually just dissolve the hawks, waste of taxpayers monies!

SNH sure needs a culture change within, they are nothing but lying bastards and thieves!

What u reckon leo? we gonna see R1 soon? or Polly's big fat ZERO

No zero yet. Don't think we'll see lower than 170 180.

#4114 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:12 AM

https://www.business...-markus-jooste/

wow! this is huge....i hope this does not affect the share price but i seriously do not see how it cannot. The rot started a long time back!

But u gotta take hats off to Amabhungane for their investigations.....imagine the hawks comming out with a reports like this? They should actually just dissolve the hawks, waste of taxpayers monies!

SNH sure needs a culture change within, they are nothing but lying bastards and thieves!

What u reckon leo? we gonna see R1 soon? or Polly's big fat ZERO

#4115 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:33 AM

https://www.business...-markus-jooste/

#4116 Tom

Tom

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:09 AM

The possible selling of assets seams to be perfectly expected and according to the restructuring plan, actually they still have 3 years to sell some assets at a reasonable price, and they're already about to sell.

Steinhoff has said several times that a main part of the restructuring agreement is to give Steinhoff enough time to sell some of their assets at a good price  (so avoiding a fire-sale).

Selling at a good price is always good news, yet the market is reacting as if it's some kind of shocking or unexpected news ! or were they just using the occasion to short sell, create pessimism and panic, and see if the price go lower, so they can buy back at a cheaper price, or was it both?

Edited by Tom, 01 November 2018 - 12:14 AM.

#4117 Bubble

Bubble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:14 PM

Cannot wait, such a wonderful priviledge to be a shareholder!

Tradegate looking better, for now at least. Germany had public holiday today, could be that tradegate had more manipulation than normal.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#4118 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:58 PM

Tomorrow, Financial Mail (Warren Thompson) will be detailing the Steinhoff scandal.  It's going to be a bad day for the share.

#4119 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:39 PM

Getting smashed on trade gate exchange now..

#4120 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:19 PM

yea dude it sucks.....im still hoping lock up will spring it back to life again....thats IF its positive...eish

It will be. But only 10 max 15%.

We need a teaser date for the fy17 afs.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting