#5621 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 11:09 AM

Woops a speed wobble!!!

You think its a bit of a dump we expected ?

#5622 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 11:09 AM

Sorry one last comment....remember internationally this share is really cheap cheap and we may find with the momentum many may enter and drive this share...in the xoming weeks...we may see a few ups and downs...but the trend may be xontinuosly upwards as we still actually at the base of the increase.....many have been sitting on the fence and will start to jump on board .....

first down seems to be happening.......

#5623 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 11:08 AM

Dont be shocked by sens this morning. The holding compnaies books are imoacted hy the lack fo dividends and flows to the company....makes the beghing bowel andndistress look bigger but in reality all the businesses are resilient and assets valuable. I think there is some other news out as well accompanying the sens...some nice volumes this morning as well...holding pattern...

Expect midday pump may be good to get more now if you thinking ...my range to enter today for this morning at 139 to 145 potentially ceiling 150....

I cannot find any SENS where did you find it?

#5624 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 11:07 AM

Dont be shocked by sens this morning. The holding compnaies books are imoacted hy the lack fo dividends and flows to the company....makes the beghing bowel andndistress look bigger but in reality all the businesses are resilient and assets valuable. I think there is some other news out as well accompanying the sens...some nice volumes this morning as well...holding pattern...

Expect midday pump may be good to get more now if you thinking ...my range to enter today for this morning at 139 to 145 potentially ceiling 150....

IN, please send link to sens, dont see it anywhere

#5625 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:59 AM

#5626 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:56 AM

Woops a speed wobble!!!

#5627 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:54 AM

What's the view of a full take-over bid? That normally leaks early, and drives volume buying.

The last few days upward moves made the algorithms struggle to capture the price and drive it back down.

I dont think its a takeover it is what I was expecting for a long time there are many investing houses in the side line and all ready to jump in so that could be the case. Also note with the increase in volatility we can expect high volumes traded people by low sell high.

#5628 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 09:39 AM

Sorry one last comment....remember internationally this share is really cheap cheap and we may find with the momentum many may enter and drive this share...in the xoming weeks...we may see a few ups and downs...but the trend may be xontinuosly upwards as we still actually at the base of the increase.....many have been sitting on the fence and will start to jump on board .....

#5629 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 09:34 AM

Yes this was one of the scenarios...that once settlement issues sorted you may see a takeover and debt refinancing....there are multiple options..
The one question we need to ask...or reflect on is what cash is the holding entity now sitting on....and what percentage of debt may be paid already....20%. And then the trading success or potential sale of 50 % poundland rather than having to list at a relevant multiple....taking out another portional large portion of debt...allowing the entity to self refinance and also get upgraded by moody finch.
With this...certainly we at r10.

It may also be shareholders are buying back as there has been positive communication between their legal teams.....sens due this week.

Based on the volume shared by andi yesterday....250m.....we can ecpect tje positive run through to next week edging up easily to r2.30. I am hapoy to put my foot in mouth

#5630 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:55 AM

Or CW getting back in after settling with Conservatorium????

What's the view of a full take-over bid? That normally leaks early, and drives volume buying.

The last few days upward moves made the algorithms struggle to capture the price and drive it back down.

Edited by Bubble, 10 December 2020 - 08:58 AM.

#5631 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:51 AM

Hi Squid,

I don't subscribe to that website. Are you able to post the contents on here?

#5632 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 10 December 2020 - 07:13 AM

Steinhoff’s $200m mattress con

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#5633 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 08:53 PM

Indeed I wounder if its not Conservatorium moping up before they accept deal!!!!

Or CW getting back in after settling with Conservatorium????

#5634 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 08:52 PM

Guys today around 250 Million shares where traded with no news. Something has leaked for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Indeed I wounder if its not Conservatorium moping up before they accept deal!!!!

#5635 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 07:47 PM

Guys today around 250 Million shares where traded with no news. Something has leaked for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#5636 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 06:27 PM

I'm weary of profit taking on Steinhoff. There's a lot happening in the coming weeks and months and am worried I miss out. Sooo I'm forgetting about it for now.

amen

#5637 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 04:52 PM

I'm weary of profit taking on Steinhoff. There's a lot happening in the coming weeks and months and am worried I miss out. Sooo I'm forgetting about it for now.

#5638 vishalsur

vishalsur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 09 December 2020 - 12:59 PM

Gents...is this the year end pump and dump before Christmas!!!

If so...what's everyone's profit strategy

I'm up big time on NPK, RDF, CLH, PPC and SNH so is it better to run a tight stop loss or

sell half, look away enjoy the holidays

#5639 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:53 AM

Yoh this is looking good, broke thru the previous 2 highs

#5640 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:53 AM

Nice guys, well done for holding out up to this point, obviously we not out the woods yet and a dump could follow but 3 days of big moves is something to smile about, Only the brave would fade this move.

my nerves are shot....the last big dump came at about the R1.65 level.....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting