15225 replies to this topic

#7821 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

So what I'm waiting to see is what difference will success of restructuring do to share price, coz what I've heard since I joined this forum is market have it priced in

So I'm interested to see if there's a pump and consistent uptrend.... Or... A dump and then under R1

#7822 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:50 PM

Excellent summary L...I couldnt have said it better!!!

you remember 1.89 fully invested..
R1.29 gap closed added
R1.22 near low so added....

not forgeetting initial investment in at +-20
added at R5.00
added at 3.00

eish...

One in a million this i tell you!!

Question is what are the positives?

Only PEP Africa..and that too is " Keep hands off that"

rest of company valued at NIL.... IF CW gets its hands on PEP again....gone to big fat zero!!

This is big picture...rest is strong opinions weak hand!!!

And the way I see it pph share price is hurting because of snh saga... I don't know if this is possible but it would be pph best interest to cut ties with snh.... And if that happens....

#7823 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:41 PM

The trend is going down! After releasing afs 2017, afs 2018, quarter 2019, every1 has been expecting a turn around after every event but that has not happened...and when it doesn't happen they talk about the next event that could turn it around... And then even then it doesn't happen. ..there sure has been the pump but the dump outweighed... Why?.... Oh I guess all the unknowns as P has pointed out? Oh wait.... Too many emotional investors.... Jirre jussis

One must be super dof to buy shares now in steinhoff if you would have to wait 3-5 to 10yrs for return on investments.

And I see ppl adding on every dip and proud of it? What I'd like to know is what difference is it making on ur avg? 1c?

Excellent summary L...I couldnt have said it better!!!

you remember 1.89 fully invested..

R1.29 gap closed added

R1.22 near low so added....

not forgeetting initial investment in at +-20

added at R5.00

added at 3.00

eish...

One in a million this i tell you!!

Question is what are the positives?

Only PEP Africa..and that too is " Keep hands off that"

rest of company valued at NIL.... IF CW gets its hands on PEP again....gone to big fat zero!!

This is big picture...rest is strong opinions weak hand!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#7824 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:39 PM

And the going concerns summarized in the management's report.... Straight from the horses mouth, no bs there hey

#7825 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:30 PM

The trend is going down! After releasing afs 2017, afs 2018, quarter 2019, every1 has been expecting a turn around after every event but that has not happened...and when it doesn't happen they talk about the next event that could turn it around... And then even then it doesn't happen. ..there sure has been the pump but the dump outweighed... Why?.... Oh I guess all the unknowns as P has pointed out? Oh wait.... Too many emotional investors.... Jirre jussis

One must be super dof to buy shares now in steinhoff if you would have to wait 3-5 to 10yrs for return on investments.

And I see ppl adding on every dip and proud of it? What I'd like to know is what difference is it making on ur avg? 1c?

#7826 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:50 PM

reminder posted a year ago ;

and my summary post of the PS...

There are a few wanna  be Gurus ( now gangsters) here that pretend and  make it look like it’s easy money to be made in investing here.

They walk in here,throw in some billy big balls dialogue and make newbies believe it’s a walk in the park. Well that aint the truth and thats aint me.( how frikken true)
Human nature is to follow that crowd , most do it one way or the other because you feel safe in doing it.
It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything.
Good market analysis can certainly contribute to and play a supporting role in one’s success, but it doesn’t deserve the attention and importance most Gurus mistakenly attach to it here n Steinhoff.
I wont repeat myself as i feel i have given my views/opinions on this " special" share over and over again and its "special valuation" i have placed on it looking at the backward sequence of events and uncertainties.
Unmanaged emotions by these Gurus will make them see what they want to see, or what they fear to see, instead of seeing what's there to see.

It is easy for them  to put on a show and be all  cocky, and feel pretty cool and all that.  BUT, to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, that my friends here is very hard to do.Why is it that an 8 year old can look at a chart and immediately tell you the direction of the trend yet adults and Gurus with all their bells and whistles can’t figure it out?Why is it the share fell from +80 to current.
I’m only 60 years young. I’m not a “guru” or “expert” at this stage of my life. I’m sharing /advising and giving an opinion  on what I have  learnt from my past experiences and maybe seeing my journey helps some here in some way.( pay heed guys)...everything getting uncovered here
Im not forcing my view on anyone.Its an opinion and will remain as such. Anything can happen at anytime.My analysis /view/ opinion tells me what is likely to happen , not what is certain to happen...Know the difference!
We're dealing with probabilities, not certainties. The future on this share up or down still remains open.Lots of people won’t want to hear it what im trying to say. That’s ok. It’s not my job to please everybody.A good investor could be  is a wise contrarian but not  a stubborn one.

To the newbies always remember the trading/investing First Commandment: Thou shall not risk money that thou can't afford to lose.The Steinhoff current share price is not the same as value. Price is objective, Value is subjective.
The thing most love doing here and investing here is to fantasize about the profits to come. And then when things may not  happen according their fantasies, it going to inevitably upsets  most others here.
Im my opinion if you invested here already following the Gurus, the better approach is to imagine  that the trade might result in a loss and, consequently, prepare for it. Worst case scenario. If im wrong , enjoy the winnings. Because this surely is a bet , a gamble. To new investors here, would you invest in a gamble especially when again in my opinion the odds are stacked against you?

The mind of the new trader/investor is often cluttered with some get-rich-quick nonsense posted in some chat room which they must eventually come to unlearn in order to learn something real.

To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence . 
When people are under pressure, they tend to react blindly (out of fear) to protect themselves at all cost and hence the name calling , insults etc which i can handle but when attacks become personal , thats when i have to draw the line. hence the ignore list preference. I have 4 already and as of today i have included another so called Guru. Came in as a gentleman but subsequently found out to be no different attacking my character as to why i dont invest in pension funds etc. Ive told as much as possible about myself here but not all.What ive told , i get chastised on , imagine if i tell all..If only they knew!! They dont know me , this is a chat room and we all behind a curtain. I could say much more about my wealth, investments , lifestyle, etc etc etc but less said the better.These so called Gurus cant even post how much they invested here or even other shares. This i call the fear where they pump but know risk is there. And how about the guy who pumps but shorts in the share in the quiet. In my opinion he doesn't even short. Just calls the bluff trade to show how macho he is.

So people dont me misled , do you own homework ,,,,,,,and invest wisely!!!! Pumpers will try to protect their investments at all costs, even to your detriment!!!!!!

Sorry even tough you got nice blue still cannot make any sense of it its just talk nothing of value. Will read it tonight again to fall asleep!!!

#7827 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:48 PM

There are a few wanna  be Gurus ( now gangsters) here that pretend and  make it look like it’s easy money to be made in investing here.

They walk in here,throw in some billy big balls dialogue and make newbies believe it’s a walk in the park. Well that aint the truth and thats aint me.( how frikken true)
Human nature is to follow that crowd , most do it one way or the other because you feel safe in doing it.
It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything.
Good market analysis can certainly contribute to and play a supporting role in one’s success, but it doesn’t deserve the attention and importance most Gurus mistakenly attach to it here n Steinhoff.
I wont repeat myself as i feel i have given my views/opinions on this " special" share over and over again and its "special valuation" i have placed on it looking at the backward sequence of events and uncertainties.
Unmanaged emotions by these Gurus will make them see what they want to see, or what they fear to see, instead of seeing what's there to see.

It is easy for them  to put on a show and be all  cocky, and feel pretty cool and all that.  BUT, to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, that my friends here is very hard to do.Why is it that an 8 year old can look at a chart and immediately tell you the direction of the trend yet adults and Gurus with all their bells and whistles can’t figure it out?Why is it the share fell from +80 to current.
I’m only 60 years young. I’m not a “guru” or “expert” at this stage of my life. I’m sharing /advising and giving an opinion  on what I have  learnt from my past experiences and maybe seeing my journey helps some here in some way.( pay heed guys)...everything getting uncovered here
Im not forcing my view on anyone.Its an opinion and will remain as such. Anything can happen at anytime.My analysis /view/ opinion tells me what is likely to happen , not what is certain to happen...Know the difference!
We're dealing with probabilities, not certainties. The future on this share up or down still remains open.Lots of people won’t want to hear it what im trying to say. That’s ok. It’s not my job to please everybody.A good investor could be  is a wise contrarian but not  a stubborn one.

To the newbies always remember the trading/investing First Commandment: Thou shall not risk money that thou can't afford to lose.The Steinhoff current share price is not the same as value. Price is objective, Value is subjective.
The thing most love doing here and investing here is to fantasize about the profits to come. And then when things may not  happen according their fantasies, it going to inevitably upsets  most others here.
Im my opinion if you invested here already following the Gurus, the better approach is to imagine  that the trade might result in a loss and, consequently, prepare for it. Worst case scenario. If im wrong , enjoy the winnings. Because this surely is a bet , a gamble. To new investors here, would you invest in a gamble especially when again in my opinion the odds are stacked against you?

The mind of the new trader/investor is often cluttered with some get-rich-quick nonsense posted in some chat room which they must eventually come to unlearn in order to learn something real.

To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence . 
When people are under pressure, they tend to react blindly (out of fear) to protect themselves at all cost and hence the name calling , insults etc which i can handle but when attacks become personal , thats when i have to draw the line. hence the ignore list preference. I have 4 already and as of today i have included another so called Guru. Came in as a gentleman but subsequently found out to be no different attacking my character as to why i dont invest in pension funds etc. Ive told as much as possible about myself here but not all.What ive told , i get chastised on , imagine if i tell all..If only they knew!! They dont know me , this is a chat room and we all behind a curtain. I could say much more about my wealth, investments , lifestyle, etc etc etc but less said the better.These so called Gurus cant even post how much they invested here or even other shares. This i call the fear where they pump but know risk is there. And how about the guy who pumps but shorts in the share in the quiet. In my opinion he doesn't even short. Just calls the bluff trade to show how macho he is.

So people dont me misled , do you own homework ,,,,,,,and invest wisely!!!! Pumpers will try to protect their investments at all costs, even to your detriment!!!!!!

Ho another great long waffle. You just gave me incentive will buy lots more if it gets to 0.0762. I think its my lucky day!!!

#7828 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#7829 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:46 PM

Big fat 0

Very good that's excellent I like the big 0 whow good design!!!

#7830 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:45 PM

honestly only one here stupid is you.....can believe the rubbish you post!!!

day trader...My ar$e!!

more day fraudster!!

Yes I agree I am very stupid well the nice thing about it I like being stupid gives me purpose but still trying to figure out your purpose!!!

I think  you believe that you are a fly and that must keep on flying around annoying people!!!

#7831 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:44 PM

Very good well done. Please say one more time quite sure there are a number of real thick newbies that sill have not heard.

Big fat 0

#7832 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:41 PM

sorry BIG FAT ZERO

Very good well done. Please say one more time quite sure there are a number of real thick newbies that sill have not heard.

#7833 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:40 PM

Ok good we now all know your thoughts we not stupid so no need to tell us everyday!!! You been warning us for a year now so quite sure everybody got it!!!

honestly only one here stupid is you.....can believe the rubbish you post!!!

day trader...My ar$e!!

more day fraudster!!

#7834 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:39 PM

its still worth zero in my books...just warning others... :D

sorry BIG FAT ZERO

#7835 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:38 PM

Ok good we now all know your thoughts we not stupid so no need to tell us everyday!!! You been warning us for a year now so quite sure everybody got it!!!

#7836 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:36 PM

That very good well done you right again amazing!!!! So now no need to keep on talking the share down don't be greedy.

#7837 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:34 PM

yes there is a hidden agenda...i told before go look for it...Im short from R80.00 !!

That very good well done you right again amazing!!!! So now no need to keep on talking the share down don't be greedy.

#7838 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:31 PM

There is something interesting on SNH share because people that hate the share don't invest on it because of losses yet still keep on worrying about it and continue trying to find fault to create some type of warning to the stupid sector called newbies. ( Newbies must be really below average intelligence if they still have not got the warning messages and need to be reminded everyday!!

Not so long ago the teacher was telling people EOH was going to shoot the lights out that failed and now below R20 again same to Delta Properties yet for those shares here is no word of warning only for SNH.

One has to ask why? Is there some hidden agenda????

yes there is a hidden agenda...i told before go look for it...Im short from R80.00 !!

#7839 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:30 PM

Dont b emotional, we know this os a k.k share
By low sell high
Good to trade.
Lows and high have been relatively predictable.

Evolution poa restructure. If this is achieved....masiv IF....but massive upside
And ofcourse.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

I agree don't really know how many more day do we have to be told continuously how KaK SNH is life is simple either you invest or you don't but surely there is no need to keep on finding fault everyday!!!

#7840 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:27 PM

There is something interesting on SNH share because people that hate the share don't invest on it because of losses yet still keep on worrying about it and continue trying to find fault to create some type of warning to the stupid sector called newbies. ( Newbies must be really below average intelligence if they still have not got the warning messages and need to be reminded everyday!!

Not so long ago the teacher was telling people EOH was going to shoot the lights out that failed and now below R20 again same to Delta Properties yet for those shares here is no word of warning only for SNH.

One has to ask why? Is there some hidden agenda????

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting