15225 replies to this topic

#9101 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:40 PM

but 4 months ago you said April..... thats come and gone...so means I won!!!! you lost.....so get lost now.....forever...

tot siens...adios....humba kahle... goodbye... ( hope you understand one of that)

If you are so stupid that cannot understand the complexity then there is nothing I can do for you!!!

#9102 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:39 PM

15. he  needs to look in the mirror....If you havent got one , we will supply you one.....been saying this last  whole year repeated times  to you....

PS show us your trade...juts one trade....entry posted at time of entry.....not asking much are we....
also failed to show entry into PS....must be R80.00 and added at R20.00 if you ask me.. :D
You doing well Mr Fraud...very well.....

I have told you before bit well tell you again a person that needs to go on a **** length exercise has a inferiority complex.
I have no need to say or tell anybody my achievement all I say is retired at 50 and now 60 still going strong and have never missed one month my target income.
But when I read what you write I realise you are a fool with a small man complex!!!

#9103 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:32 PM

But the best of all hope we all still here in three years time because I will go to the end of the world to shove the
results to Polly and the Mini so enjoy the ride!!!

but 4 months ago you said April..... thats come and gone...so means I won!!!! you lost.....so get lost now.....forever...

tot siens...adios....humba kahle... goodbye... ( hope you understand one of that)

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9104 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:29 PM

Polly yet again showing you have a condition!!! Its unbelievable the length you go. I have realised you are not well learned and just simply a bull sxxter!! I have told you over and over will call your bluff and Tuesday was a great example" Ride the wave" Haha what a fool!!

15. he  needs to look in the mirror....If you havent got one , we will supply you one.....been saying this last  whole year repeated times  to you....

PS show us your trade...juts one trade....entry posted at time of entry.....not asking much are we....

also failed to show entry into PS....must be R80.00 and added at R20.00 if you ask me.. :D

You doing well Mr Fraud...very well.....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9105 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:28 PM

But the best of all hope we all still here in three years time because I will go to the end of the world to shove the
results to Polly and the Mini so enjoy the ride!!!

#9106 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:25 PM

Its amazing this forum full of emotion yet not many people commenting actually have invested its all about being right and
I TOLD YOU SO!!
The sad part is no one learns anything and is actually a wait of time but I will fight to the end to get rid of TROLL and Mine ME's

#9107 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:22 PM

L ignore this moron..

1.Every post he makes is an attack... he does not even read what people are posting and then attacks...L is in green so what nonsense is he talking about short squeeze and pompers...
2.he offers absolutely no value to this forum..a big fat zilch
3. Its all about how good he is. Mr important...Terrible twin of  the master Guru.
4. Check this i posted yonks ago.. "Don't ever get discouraged by other peoples success, no one is showing their failures online unless they posting their actual trades..!!!!" read and understand that.... This is the unwritten rule of participating in social media with trading. Applies 100% to this oke
This guy never ever posts his entries...Suddenly he posts his wins...  Wholesale Fraud through and through... Just wants to show how good a trader he is using after event tactics...Guys like this you dont trust....100% fraud!!!  believe me been long enough in this game reading social media to know...
Those who dont post entries . please dont tell us about your winners.... Thats called chat room fraud!! Easy for me end of day i made so and so....easy money...trading easy blah blah...Ill be misleading you okes hook , line and sinker.. have i ever bragged about my cfd winners...never...not even my alsi wins....unless i showed my entries and exits...
5. If you want a true meaning of a Troll ....he has got it all
6. If you want the true meaning of a fraud...he has it all...
7. If you want the true meaning of noise in a forum , he has it all
8.If you want the true meaning of an idiot , imbecile , brainless or moron , just look to this guy
9. TOM 100% correct when he describes this guy.  and i quote

"DayTraderDad" is always trying to push out people that he doesn't like their comments.
"DayTraderDad" mostly post rubbish posts, full of total lies, false and misleading information, yet he doesn't stop trying to prevent other people from posting.

No one in this chat room goes as far as him or even close, in trying to prevent other people from posting, even if they see lies, false information or information they don't agree with.

10. Intent of causing **** in thsi forum. Thats all he is good for.
11. I for one have never learnt anything from him because he offers niks
12. He only posts in the PS thread. Seems to be paid to cause **** and mislead.
13. Not only a fraud but a liar...check his post on Tuesday morning....
"I have now resorted to direct communication with the people that I believe have something interesting to share and ignore Trolls which have no value. The continues attacks is destroying this forum and just take a good look of the quality of posts or information"

Why dont you keep to your word and do that.. Think we all will be extremely happy to see none for your posts. And i said on Friday you were the main one destroying this forum. Every post subsequent to that post of yours has been disrespectful , insults or name calling. I even gave you a name of a free forum website...Please go make your own and take your mafia gand and similer minded members with you.

14. Only second to The master Guru in this forum for name calling and insults...very soon he will be the record holder.

Polly yet again showing you have a condition!!! Its unbelievable the length you go. I have realised you are not well learned and just simply a bull sxxter!! I have told you over and over will call your bluff and Tuesday was a great example" Ride the wave" Haha what a fool!!

#9108 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:20 PM

Well his 2c was a thumb suck..traded kap and made 10c on lot shares twice....was risky but came out unscathed..but yes understand risk must equal reward ..but definately dont pay any head to L....he trades according to balls..

:D  :D

#9109 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:18 PM

Well his 2c was a thumb suck..traded kap and made 10c on lot shares twice....was risky but came out unscathed..but yes understand risk must equal reward ..but definately dont pay any head to L....he trades according to balls..

#9110 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:13 PM

Thats why didn't bother commenting on his 2 c comment...idiot..doesnt realise cfds you only pay .25 percent to transact...and about profit amount...too much...actually makes me laugh

actually agree with L....making 2 and 3 c you wasting your time with that r/r... costs,overnight interest and slippage and 

Mr M will kill you OVER TIME!!! TAKE THIS ADVISE FROM A PRO FULL TIME  SEASONED TRADER...or dump it!!

#9111 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:10 PM

Actually not quite accurate traded Kap quite bit and have jubilee ellies god help me and mcz in equities..but on a whole top 40 easier for me

M please post in appropriate threads...Why you posting about other shares here...Keep it clean...This thread is tainted...

#9112 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

L ignore this moron..

1.Every post he makes is an attack... he does not even read what people are posting and then attacks...L is in green so what nonsense is he talking about short squeeze and pompers...

2.he offers absolutely no value to this forum..a big fat zilch

3. Its all about how good he is. Mr important...Terrible twin of  the master Guru.

4. Check this i posted yonks ago.. "Don't ever get discouraged by other peoples success, no one is showing their failures online unless they posting their actual trades..!!!!" read and understand that.... This is the unwritten rule of participating in social media with trading. Applies 100% to this oke

This guy never ever posts his entries...Suddenly he posts his wins...  Wholesale Fraud through and through... Just wants to show how good a trader he is using after event tactics...Guys like this you dont trust....100% fraud!!!  believe me been long enough in this game reading social media to know...

Those who dont post entries . please dont tell us about your winners.... Thats called chat room fraud!! Easy for me end of day i made so and so....easy money...trading easy blah blah...Ill be misleading you okes hook , line and sinker.. have i ever bragged about my cfd winners...never...not even my alsi wins....unless i showed my entries and exits...

5. If you want a true meaning of a Troll ....he has got it all

6. If you want the true meaning of a fraud...he has it all...

7. If you want the true meaning of noise in a forum , he has it all

8.If you want the true meaning of an idiot , imbecile , brainless or moron , just look to this guy

9. TOM 100% correct when he describes this guy.  and i quote

"DayTraderDad" is always trying to push out people that he doesn't like their comments.

"DayTraderDad" mostly post rubbish posts, full of total lies, false and misleading information, yet he doesn't stop trying to prevent other people from posting.

No one in this chat room goes as far as him or even close, in trying to prevent other people from posting, even if they see lies, false information or information they don't agree with.

10. Intent of causing **** in thsi forum. Thats all he is good for.

11. I for one have never learnt anything from him because he offers niks

12. He only posts in the PS thread. Seems to be paid to cause **** and mislead.

13. Not only a fraud but a liar...check his post on Tuesday morning....

"I have now resorted to direct communication with the people that I believe have something interesting to share and ignore Trolls which have no value. The continues attacks is destroying this forum and just take a good look of the quality of posts or information"

Why dont you keep to your word and do that.. Think we all will be extremely happy to see none for your posts. And i said on Friday you were the main one destroying this forum. Every post subsequent to that post of yours has been disrespectful , insults or name calling. I even gave you a name of a free forum website...Please go make your own and take your mafia gand and similer minded members with you.

14. Only second to The master Guru in this forum for name calling and insults...very soon he will be the record holder.

#9113 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:59 PM

Actually not quite accurate traded Kap quite bit and have jubilee ellies god help me and mcz in equities..but on a whole top 40 easier for me

#9114 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

Thats why didn't bother commenting on his 2 c comment...idiot..doesnt realise cfds you only pay .25 percent to transact...and about profit amount...too much...actually makes me laugh

#9115 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:41 PM

Im not worried re Lionel..someone kindly privately messaged me today re his "attack"..his behaviour panicky and erratic and weird...question is why? Polly helps me re shares..as all a continuous learning curve so been great help..don't go for his small caps as not my thing generally but great advice re how keep constantly on your game..seems eye must be on ball constantly..

#9116 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:28 PM

I gave you too much credit.... Don't go re-read the posts.... Get somebody to read and explain to you

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Lionel what am I supposed to read from this " Atleast DTD confirmed his alias change.."

I have changed nothing still the same old old. Maybe you can explain more!!!

#9117 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:04 PM

Lionel the more I read these posts the more I realise I am dealing with a few people that got a computer bought a dummies for trading book and
now are experts at giving advise and keep on trying to force their ideas and the saddest is to want to be right all the time.( Hence why I say
there is a psychological condition that requires to be right all the time)

The biggest joke for me Tuesday and I must tell you was laughing myself sick was the comments" Guy this could be a short squeeze so the best is
sell 50%" So people identify a short squeeze then they know the share price going to drop still feel that keep 50% in case.
My question in case of what? That showed me the deep lack of knowledge.

The best comment was from Polly saying you will be ok for today and tomorrow so ride the wave!
Did you read my post saying be careful the wave does not dump you.
Well it certainly did. I sold out and now waiting for tomorrow to come back. That's is wisdom not a fraud like you and Polly called me.
Anyway you guys make me tired!!!! The Troll and the Mine Mi's now picking om Midas!

I gave you too much credit.... Don't go re-read the posts.... Get somebody to read and explain to you

#9118 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:00 PM

Dude... Get somebody to assist you with reading coz yooohhh

Haha I can read very well more then you think but its you that needs the SOLUSA 45!!!

#9119 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:57 PM

Sheesh.... I would tell u to go read the threads..... But u don't even know how to read properly

Lionel the more I read these posts the more I realise I am dealing with a few people that got a computer bought a dummies for trading book and
now are experts at giving advise and keep on trying to force their ideas and the saddest is to want to be right all the time.( Hence why I say
there is a psychological condition that requires to be right all the time)

The biggest joke for me Tuesday and I must tell you was laughing myself sick was the comments" Guy this could be a short squeeze so the best is
sell 50%" So people identify a short squeeze then they know the share price going to drop still feel that keep 50% in case.
My question in case of what? That showed me the deep lack of knowledge.

The best comment was from Polly saying you will be ok for today and tomorrow so ride the wave!
Did you read my post saying be careful the wave does not dump you.
Well it certainly did. I sold out and now waiting for tomorrow to come back. That's is wisdom not a fraud like you and Polly called me.
Anyway you guys make me tired!!!! The Troll and the Mine Mi's now picking om Midas!

#9120 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:44 PM

Haha no need for handle to keep tears from POMPERS!!!! Remember just sell only 50% so you only get half of the hiding. HAHAHA what a bunch of fools!!!

Dude... Get somebody to assist you with reading coz yooohhh

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting