15225 replies to this topic

#9061 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:08 AM

Still insisting on being an idiot, and you still cannot read my post either, just like you couldn't read or falsely explained earlier SENSes.

So maybe this explains your long list of outright false predictions on this share, yet you still post lies about you being some kind of a profit, that can predict the share price, and post that you've done trades but that only after that price change happen (never before), and keep repeating your lies trying to make it believable.

Haha Polly/TOM I feel sorry for you. I dont have a need to tell people how much money I make or my trades I leave that for people with inferiority complex that has a need to prove something and to be right all the time.

I just post ideas it is for each individual to either use the information or ignore it.

So get a life and stop insulting people because I certainly don't loose one second of sleep over your lack of knowledge and insults!!

#9062 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:00 AM

You see Tom your post clearly indicates your lack of knowledge. So lets get to facts what is goodwill???

Goodwill is an intangible asset associated with the purchase of one company by another. ... Calculated by taking the purchase price of a company and subtracting the fair market value of identifiable assets and liabilities.

So the fact that MF was making losses it is very clear the goodwill impaired was not sufficient and thus the new impairement.

From the financials in March 2018 page 50 - for FY 2017 the goodwill was 8020 and Intangible assets 3457 that giving equity of 5692.
So if you subtract 1800 the new equity is 5692 - 1800 = 3892 which is still a NAV of about E0.90.
So you see well of the ZERO or NEGATIVE!!!

Still insisting on being an idiot, and you still cannot read my post either, just like you couldn't read or falsely explained earlier SENSes.

So maybe this explains your long list of outright false predictions on this share, yet you still post lies about you being some kind of a profit, that can predict the share price, and post that you've done trades but that only after that price change happen (never before), and keep repeating your lies trying to make it believable.

Edited by Tom, 02 May 2019 - 11:04 AM.

#9063 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:54 AM

Tom don't bother yourself with the con, he's delusional and has a split personality..... I think it is him that has a psychological problem together with some on this thread.

He'll change his alias again but his behavioral pattern will stay the same

I still dont get what you talking about me changing??? Go and ready about a day trader instead to just putting idiotic comments showing your lack of knowledge!!!

#9064 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:52 AM

The further new impairment on Steinhoff assets, is a new indication that Steinhoff management committed a bigger than earlier reported Ponzi Scheme (it was reported in Dec-2017 a 6 billion eu hole, and now we so far have heard of 21 billion eu).
So the status of Steinhoff insolvency, is worst than what was earlier reported in end 2017 and during 2018.

While the sens in Dec-2017 indicated that Steinhoff too big to fail, and early 2018 CW said "Steinhoff is not smoke and mirrors", while early this year he change this to a statement that said "Steinhoff is worthless share".

You see Tom your post clearly indicates your lack of knowledge. So lets get to facts what is goodwill???

Goodwill is an intangible asset associated with the purchase of one company by another. ... Calculated by taking the purchase price of a company and subtracting the fair market value of identifiable assets and liabilities.

So the fact that MF was making losses it is very clear the goodwill impaired was not sufficient and thus the new impairement.

From the financials in March 2018 page 50 - for FY 2017 the goodwill was 8020 and Intangible assets 3457 that giving equity of 5692.
So if you subtract 1800 the new equity is 5692 - 1800 = 3892 which is still a NAV of about E0.90.
So you see well of the ZERO or NEGATIVE!!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, 02 May 2019 - 10:52 AM.

#9065 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:50 AM

Have you noticed you post articles but only talk about the negative part of it so its your mind that is warped!!!

We all can read and have our own minds don't need idiots to keep on shoving false information in our throats!!!!

Put figures down to show how you get a negative NAV!!!!

The figures were discussed in this forum over and over to over saturation degrees, while your figures are exaggerated, false, or just imaginary figures coming out of your hallucination nut case.

You still cannot figure out how did I (and others) got to this idiot, (so you're far more idiot than idiot).

Edited by Tom, 02 May 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#9066 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:44 AM

Tom don't bother yourself with the con, he's delusional and has a split personality..... I think it is him that has a psychological problem together with some on this thread.

He'll change his alias again but his behavioral pattern will stay the same

#9067 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:41 AM

The further new impairment on Steinhoff assets, is a new indication that Steinhoff management committed a bigger than earlier reported Ponzi Scheme (it was reported in Dec-2017 a 6 billion eu hole, and now we so far have heard of 21 billion eu).

So the status of Steinhoff insolvency, is worst than what was earlier reported in end 2017 and during 2018.

While the sens in Dec-2017 indicated that Steinhoff too big to fail, and early 2018 CW said "Steinhoff is not smoke and mirrors", while early this year he change this to a statement that said "Steinhoff is worthless share".

#9068 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:31 AM

This is a more proof of what already was proven over and over of your hallucination nut case, even a child can tell, but it looks like that your brain is below a child brain, in addition of you insistence on being a vulgar.

Have you noticed you post articles but only talk about the negative part of it so its your mind that is warped!!!

We all can read and have our own minds don't need idiots to keep on shoving false information in our throats!!!!

Put figures down to show how you get a negative NAV!!!!

#9069 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:29 AM

This is a more proof of what already was proven over and over of your hallucination nut case, even a child can tell, but it looks like that your brain is below a child brain, in addition of you insistence on being a vulgar.

Now I know for sure TOM and POLLY are the same people they write exactly the same posts!!!

Haha I guess you still cannot understand a balance sheet suggest you buy Dummys for accountants

#9070 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:24 AM

Great SNH is bankrupt well done now stop telling us the same message every other day we are not stupid!!! This must be Polly under cover Hahaha!!

Edited by Tom, 02 May 2019 - 10:25 AM.

#9071 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:22 AM

The win Takkie Town got in court a few days ago was down played by the miserable clown, as he posts his usual false information.

This win is a strong indication that the judicial systems will take the cases against Steinhoff very seriously, in addition to the Parli taking it very seriously.

This confirms that the actual NAV of Steinhoff is below zero.

And so for an idiot like DTD to say the NAV is above zero, is just another misleading post from this miserable clown.

Edited by Tom, 02 May 2019 - 10:26 AM.

#9072 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:15 AM

Great SNH is bankrupt well done now stop telling us the same message every other day we are not stupid!!! This must be Polly under cover Hahaha!!

That exactly applies to you.

With the difference that you are miserable clown by make.

#9073 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:13 AM

While the big share holders cannot technically sell, because that will take the price to zero.

It worth mentioning that now Steinhoff hasn't anymore got a majority shareholder or even shareholders, and mainly has remained in small shareholders hands, which can easily result in chaos, as they lack the necessary tools to know which way should they vote and which decision should or shouldn't they adopt, and using rather sentiments and emotions, and so easily sweet talked.

#9074 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:09 AM

While the big share holders cannot technically sell, because that will take the price to zero.

#9075 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

Warning: This chat room has a few people (e.g. DTD) that keep posting and repeating total lies, exaggerations, outright false, misliading, and furthermore total hallucinations, in attempts to get people to buy and hold the Ponzi scheme technically bust Steinhoff share, because they hold this share and are trying to get the price to go up, by posting lies, false and misleading information.

Further more they keep trying everything they can, including using uncivilized methods, to intimidate or push out any one that post otherwise.

Haha the third idiot!!! Hey Mini Me go with Polly the troll to another place!!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, 02 May 2019 - 10:06 AM.

#9076 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

With or without an audited statement, and no matter what the audit opinion will be, Steinhoff is and will remain with growing mountains of court cases that are not going away, and growing mountains of debts that are also not going away, Steinhoff credibility grade is very low, and so they will not easily be able to find creditors on affordable interest rate, and they couldn't even afford their old 5% interest rate, let alone the new 10%.

Steinhoff is a loss making company, be core or noncore, and this so far hasn't changed, and the losses keep accumulating, while expenses keep rising, and their main focus is salaries and creditors not the mislead high risk remaining shareholders, and they lack goods on some of their show rooms because they can't find an insurance that would accept to give them a cover.

#9077 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

With or without an audited statement, and no matter what the audit opinion will be, Steinhoff is and will remain with growing mountains of court cases that are not going away, and growing mountains of debts that are also not going away, Steinhoff credibility grade is very low, and so they will not easily be able to find creditors on affordable interest rate, and they couldn't even afford their old 5% interest rate, let alone the new 10%.

Steinhoff is a loss making company, be core or noncore, and this so far hasn't changed, and the losses keep accumulating, while expenses keep rising, and their main focus is salaries and creditors not the mislead high risk remaining shareholders, and they lack goods on some of their show rooms because they can't find an insurance that would accept to give them a cover.

Edited by Tom, 02 May 2019 - 10:00 AM.

#9078 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:52 AM

Warning: This chat room has a few people (e.g. DTD) that keep posting and repeating total lies, exaggerations, outright false, misliading, and furthermore total hallucinations, in attempts to get people to buy and hold the Ponzi scheme technically bust Steinhoff share, because they hold this share and are trying to get the price to go up, by posting lies, false and misleading information.

Further more they keep trying everything they can, including using uncivilized methods, to intimidate or push out any one that post otherwise.

Edited by Tom, 02 May 2019 - 09:54 AM.

#9079 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:24 AM

best to open another thread for the Ps.....leave this lighty here for constant nappy changes....Thread stinks....

Reason why it stinks is all the crap you and minnie me utters

#9080 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:21 AM

best to open another thread for the Ps.....leave this lighty here for constant nappy changes....Thread stinks....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting