15225 replies to this topic

#9161 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:36 PM

IN hi,, imo there are lots respectable people on the all threads..but on snh also some viable but its a bit of a wild card share and few wild boys playing wild games...read all threads with caution..your brain your money....DTD don't go for me and not put at you..but .IN just wants reasoning

Thanks Midas.... I would like to get a sense of the valuation post the numbers commitment. You may say that's not relevant here with all the law suits etc... But I am still pro this company as part of my high risk portfolio allocation. Maybe sentimental and hoping a succesful turnaround and job sparing... Whether a crap invesent or not there is money to be made trading this share...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#9162 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:31 PM

IN hi,, imo there are lots respectable people on the all threads..but on snh also some viable but its a bit of a wild card share and few wild boys playing wild games...read all threads with caution..your brain your money....DTD don't go for me and not put at you..but .IN just wants reasoning

#9163 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:25 PM

Ho dear going down to way below R2!!

How do you get this...

#9164 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

Ho dear going down to way below R2!!

#9165 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

So we get 7.2 billion euro audited intangible assets. Not too bad as I'm sure they have used the lower end of the valuation.

Yes if this is the end then of imparements much better then I was expecting NAV E0.46.

#9166 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

So we get 7.2 billion euro audited intangible assets. Not too bad as I'm sure they have used the lower end of the valuation.

#9167 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:21 PM

There you go Lionel special for you!!!

Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. :
Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. / Key word(s): Miscellaneous
Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. :

30-Apr-2019 / 17:07 CET/CEST
Disclosure of an inside information acc. to Article 17 MAR of the Regulation (EU) No 596/2014, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

DISCLOSURE OF INSIDE INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 17 OF THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION (EU 596/2014, MAR)

Steinhoff - Impairment of Goodwill and Intangible Assets

Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. (the "Company" or "Steinhoff") and with its subsidiaries, the "Group")

As announced on 5 April 2019, Steinhoff is currently in the process of preparing the audited Group financial statements for 2017 and 2018, which are expected to be released on 7 May 2019 and 18 June 2019 respectively. As part of the audit process, Steinhoff has undertaken a review of the carrying value of the Group's goodwill and intangible assets. In the announcement of the Group's interim results for the period to 31 March 2018, which was made on 29 June 2018, the value of goodwill and intangible assets as at 30 September 2017 was disclosed as being approximately EUR9 billion. Pursuant to further review by Steinhoff, it has today been determined that the Group's goodwill and intangible assets as at 30 September 2017 are to be further impaired by approximately EUR1.8 billion to approximately EUR7.2 billion. This conclusion will feature in the 2017 Group financial statements, the audit of which is currently in progress, and primarily follows a reassessment of the value of the goodwill and intangible assets of Mattress Firm Inc as at 30 September 2017 which included consideration of the pre-Chapter 11 trading performance.

Shareholders and other investors in the Company are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the securities of the Group.

Stellenbosch, 30 April 2019

#9168 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:01 PM

hopefully there's strong support on the R2

Hahaha saved by the bell!!!

#9169 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:45 PM

thanks P

yea ive learnt somewhat bout Mr M.....my profile looking rather good now with snh and dlt

still holding with snh tho, i feel it will up again before next tuesday.....just my opinion....balls still got the itch for it 

hopefully there's strong support on the R2

#9170 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:41 PM

L when Mr M gives you one chance to make money , grab it with both hands and both feet........

Mr M is generous at times and you take advantage over it.....forget the rest!!!

still a short squeeze im sure...so chances are it will go higher to at least resistance R2.28

In trading the perfect trades r buy at support and sell at resistance...anywhere bought and sold in between , you a fool to lose money!!

The fact that i said going to zero does not effect it today or tomorrow......enjoy the wave while you can....ride it!!! :)

thanks P

yea ive learnt somewhat bout Mr M.....my profile looking rather good now with snh and dlt

still holding with snh tho, i feel it will up again before next tuesday.....just my opinion....balls still got the itch for it 

#9171 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:04 PM

L when Mr M gives you one chance to make money , grab it with both hands and both feet........

still a short squeeze im sure...so chances are it will go higher to at least resistance R2.28

In trading the perfect trades r buy at support and sell at resistance...anywhere bought and sold in between , you a fool to lose money!!

The fact that i said going to zero does not effect it today or tomorrow......enjoy the wave while you can....ride it!!! :)

Haha be careful the wave does not dump you!!!!

#9172 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:59 PM

Edited by Polly, 30 April 2019 - 02:02 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9173 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:50 PM

Trade what u see in front of you.... forget the noise

Well done Polly I totally support this 100% very wise statement!!!

#9174 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:49 PM

go look at  at the delta thread and again EOH and also GPL....

monies already made there and yet they sit here twiddling thumbs with all the wrong info....waiting here till doomsday to get there investment at least back.....( forget profits)

Well done yes indeed remarkable. I take my hat for you because I don't invest in those share find them very risky but good for you.

#9175 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

L ignore these okes...they juts trying to confuse you by talking kak as normal...( like they know it all with inside info)...mmm maybe these okes need to be reported if they getting inside info..

Polly I love you!!!
No insider trading simple common sense!!! The answer lays by your own words. All along you had the answers saying the share going to Zero
and lots of bad news now today all of a sudden things are better and lets POMP!!!
My view is there are sales to come through to complete the restructure this is as no brainier because if you believe in the restructure I see then
SNH will have to have reduce holding on PEPKOR Europe and Greenlit and yes sell more PPH to just above 51% so exchange debt for equity.
For me is only once this is all done (the restructure completed) will the share have a sustainable rise!!! Anyway my KAK 5 cts

#9176 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:44 PM

Trade what u see in front of you.... forget the noise

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9177 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:39 PM

go look at  at the delta thread and again EOH and also GPL....

monies already made there and yet they sit here twiddling thumbs with all the wrong info....waiting here till doomsday to get there investment at least back.....( forget profits)

#9178 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:32 PM

[quote name="DayTraderDad" post="285808" timestamp="1556619660"]Haha looks like pumps starting to run dry!!!![/quote

And how is that funny Mr haha? Comming from you of all people.... Still few days left

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

L ignore these okes...they juts trying to confuse you by talking kak as normal...( like they know it all with inside info)...mmm maybe these okes need to be reported if they getting inside info..

#9179 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:59 PM

Haha looks like pumps starting to run dry!!!![/quote

And how is that funny Mr haha? Comming from you of all people.... Still few days left

[/quote]

I told yesterday price going to pull back to R1.68 due to bad news on financials yet people choose to get caught on a short squeeze!!!

#9180 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:57 PM

[quote name="DayTraderDad" post="285808" timestamp="1556619660"]Haha looks like pumps starting to run dry!!!![/quote

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting