#9262 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:38 AM

https://www.4investo...stock&ID=132627

After the recent setback of 0.1428 euros to 0.1025 euros, the Steinhoff share has caught. A first recovery attempt ended at the 12 cent mark. After an interim slide back to 0.108 Euro, Steinhoff's share price has again established itself at the 12 cent mark with two strong days. With a daily high of € 0,1193 and € 0.12 on Wednesday and Thursday, however, the resistance zone here could not be overcome. For the Steinhoff share, which yesterday quasi hit 0.397 euros (+2.92 percent), the break opportunities at the hurdle remain however: Current indications on Friday morning are quoted at 0.119 / 0.120 euros.

However, the paper now needs a quick break, not to repeat the events of the previous days with the slide from the 12-cent mark to 0.108 euros or even lower. A look at the two scenarios in the technical analysis of the Steinhoff share shows well-known values ​​for the important signal zones, while currently there are no big Steinhoff news reports.

Bullish scenario: If the Steinhoff share makes the stable jump over the resistance range by 0.118 / 0.121 with the core brand at 0.120 euros, would be new technical chart buy signals perfect. In such a scenario, further potential hurdles can be found around 0.125 / 0.127 euros and 0.133 / 0.135 euros. Above this zone, Steinhoff's stock price will focus on the key resistance mark at 0.140 / 0.143 euros. Here, the stock price of Steinhoff International rebounded at the end of February after a recovery from 0.085 euros to 0.1428 euros down.

Bearish scenario_ If Steinhoff's stock bounces downwards at 0.118 / 0.121 euros, first signals of 0.112 / 0.114 euros and 0.108 / 0.109 euros could be expected from the signal brands. Yesterday, this signal mark came with a daily low of Steinhoff share at 0.1157 euros not in danger. A slide below the two support brands pushes lower-lying support zones between 0.102 and 0.104 / 0.105 euros in the trader's sights. Further sell-offs on these brands could then push Steinhoff's share price further towards 0.085 / 0.088 euros. On the way there, however, support marks between 0.095 Euro and 0.097 / 0.099 Euro would have to be considered.

Edited by DayTraderDad, 26 April 2019 - 10:40 AM.

#9263 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:23 AM

yea busy schedule that, just hope these useless ouks deliver! publication of Half year results still to be announced. We do not know of SLA agreement bet snh and deloitte yet i still feel there's a strong possibility of a delay somewhere, doesnt harm deloitte to drag this one out as they have been doing thus far

i feel afs 2017 might be a bit of a shocker(negative) to the market, i feel afs 2018 could shed some light and market reaction would be key to me, even more with the half year results!

so i feel that the POMP is on suckers.....part with ur monies so i could pull out....and murphys law i click sell and this share price gooi up!

Results will be a shocker but market reaction unpredictable. If the market is looking for a deliverable to allow valuation may see upward trajectory... May just be a small bump with sell off. 2018 would be better... Expecting this share has been battered and hence results would have positive influence over coming months.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#9264 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:31 AM

yea busy schedule that, just hope these useless ouks deliver! publication of Half year results still to be announced. We do not know of SLA agreement bet snh and deloitte yet i still feel there's a strong possibility of a delay somewhere, doesnt harm deloitte to drag this one out as they have been doing thus far

i feel afs 2017 might be a bit of a shocker(negative) to the market, i feel afs 2018 could shed some light and market reaction would be key to me, even more with the half year results!

so i feel that the POMP is on suckers.....part with ur monies so i could pull out....and murphys law i click sell and this share price gooi up!

Hey Lionelza1,

Regarding the SNH & Deloitte relationship and a possible SLA, I have no issue if this suits/benefits SNH and their shareholders in the longer term.  Selfishly,  I am not a social justice warrior, seeking to punish wrongdoers and wanting retribution.   I have a simple measure for success = my ROI.  I will leave the rest to the moaners...yes, this means you, You-Know-Who.

Regarding the financials, it is very difficult and I would say almost impossible to predict human behavioral response to any future event.  This is made even more difficult in investing because we do not know how much has already been priced.

There has been far too much changes and adjustments to actually have a sustainable true picture against which one could base calculations (equity, free cash flow, etc).  Also, the big changes in terms of ownership and control of  MF and Confo will only reflect in the 2019 financials. 

In this regard I do not think that either the 2017 or 2018 will actually tell us too much.  It will make for interesting reading and a fascinating base on which to consider the permutations going forward. 

The real financials we need to wait for is the 1H19 (to 31 Mar 2019) which will reflect a truer picture.  I have modeled various financial scenarios and it is quite interesting what has emerged. The Group structure and equity position will change materially once the MF and Confo deals are completed.

Without divulging too much, I can tell you that very little if anything at Steinhoff is now occurring by chance or in an ad hoc contingent basis.  There is a broad structured plan that encompasses all matters, and this plan is in the process of being executed.  I can tell you that the next big steps involve SNH's holding in Pepkor (Africa), and Pepkor Europe.  Both of these have already been approved by the Holdcos.  The restructuring plan also includes dealing with the various litigation (both shareholder and vendor).  Even Seifert's two claims (loan and equity) for Confo has been factored in.  Nothing is being left to chance.

Don't get caught up in the negativity - there is a lot of it here.  Keep the faith, 

If you think the share will tank, then short the company.  If you think it will grow, then go long.  But don't be like the idiots here who do not hold any position in the company but want to sprout nonsense and spread malicious rumours and lies under the cover of anonymity. 

Either do or do not do - there is no try!

Captainfrom82

#9265 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:52 AM

Please note that the JSE will be closing at 3pm on 26th April
to accommodate for the launch of the new Derivatives platform.

make sure u POMP it before 3pm ne

#9266 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:43 AM

Yes...at Group level (Steinhoff International Holdings NV).

The Group estimates that it will publish its audited financial statements on the following dates:
• Group 2017 financial results – 7 May 2019,
• Group 2018 financial results – 18 June 2019,
• Steinhoff Investment Holdings Ltd 2017 – 28 June 2019, and
• Steinhoff Investment Holdings 2018 – 28 June 2019.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

Edited by Lionelza1, 26 April 2019 - 06:47 AM.

#9267 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:37 PM

see you still whining like a baby  hay...Time for a nappie change for you ....Watch your terrible twin come and do it for you!!!  :D  :D

Why you not outside the high court today to support your old Tekkie Town buddies????

#9268 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:35 PM

at least investing in a kangaroo share jumps and you see $$$. 
You still playing and grunting with the pigs and you know what happens to them..they get slaughtered...  :rolleyes:

Words of wisdom of a fool!!!

#9269 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:32 PM

Polly go and play with Kangaroos seems the only good thing you do!!!!

at least investing in a kangaroo share jumps and you see $$$. 

You still playing and grunting with the pigs and you know what happens to them..they get slaughtered...  :rolleyes:

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9270 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:31 PM

naw In...you dont get the point do you?

Heres a perfect MBA or PHD thesis/topic to write about.

How not to get sucked into investing from social media or some chat room/ share forum gurus promoting a share as a one in a million investment.....

Agree

#9271 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:30 PM

see you still whining like a baby  hay...Time for a nappie change for you ....Watch your terrible twin come and do it for you!!!  :D  :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9272 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:27 PM

Look what POLLY the TROLL sigh off with: This should give everybody a wake-up call!!! Trying to lie to all of us about a PONZI SCHEME!!!

#9273 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:21 PM

POLLY the TROLL again woken up please hide!!!!

#9274 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:17 PM

Don’t make the mistake of taking on an opponent who is infinitely more qualified than you are about Steinhoff.  Read into this statement whatever you will.

To be a successful investor over a lifetime does not require a stratospheric IQ , unusual business insights , inside information  or an opponent who claims to be better qualified than you regarding any investment. All it needs is a sound intellectual framework for making decisions and to keep ones emotions from corroding that framework!!!!

#9275 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:11 PM

Polly you like a dog holding on to a bone with the need to be always right.

The Captain is correct please go and do a research on the definition of PS.

I know you very well know he is correct you just trying to make a point that fraud is the same in which case it is not.

This PS or what you want to call was the biggest accounting heist to date in SA corporate and not a PS and the
saddest it is actually legal that's why no one was arrested for it.

The reality it was the frenzy of the Mr. Market that pumped up MJ and even though there were warning signs the smartest
analyst/investors ignored the signs and simply piled in the frenzy of more profits tomorrow.

The buying of MF was confirmation of this look and see if you find the hot shot fund managers complaining the price was
too high?

So as much you trying to insinuate a PS the reality greed was the main driver which made experts ignore true fundamentals.

Lets face it I recall hearing time and time again SNH financials are very complicated to understand. So how on earth could
these hot shot experts simply invest blindly.

PS it was....Do your own homework,,,your emotions are blinding you cos you already invested...

#9276 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:10 PM

Polly go and play with Kangaroos seems the only good thing you do!!!!

#9277 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:09 PM

I would go with more of a mills and boons romantic novel set on a similar scene as thorn birds with you know who and who as love struck tormentors...

naw In...you dont get the point do you?

Heres a perfect MBA or PHD thesis/topic  to write about.

How not to get sucked into investing from social media or some chat room/ share forum gurus  promoting a share as a one in a million investment.....

#9278 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:09 PM

Amsterdam (www.aktiencheck.de) - Short sellers Marshall Wace LLP breaks down its net short position in Steinhoff shares:

Short sellers of hedge fund Marshall Wace LLP are withdrawing from their short exposure to shares in the furniture group Steinhoff International Holdings NV (ISIN : NL0011375019, WKN: A14XB9, ticker symbol: SNH).

The London-based hedge fund Marshall Wace LLP, founded by Ian Wace and Paul Marshall, cut its short position in Steinhoff shares from 0.60% to 0.57% on 24.04.2019.

Currently, short sellers of hedge funds still hold the following net short positions in Steinhoff shares:

0.57% Marshall Wace LLP (24.04.2019)

Overall, there are currently still a net short positions amounting to at least 0.57% of Steinhoff shares. Ratios below 0.50% are not included in our reporting as non-reportable.

#9279 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:05 PM

Tom I have said many times now I personally don't care if people buy or sell SNH that's their own responsibility.
I joined this forum to exchange information and get different peoples point of view further like the great posts Captain has posted
also have the view point that nothing that is posted in this forum will influence the share price.

I have not problem you and Polly and other having a deep hate for SNH but just try to be truthful and no need to continue
to shove down our throats your negativity. Surely even you can finds maybe something good in SNH!!!

We now have all heard SNH is a PONZI, SNH going to ZERO etc so how many more times must we get told the same thing!!!

Love it when the terrible guru twins compliment one another...

#9280 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

Cheapskate Brits appear to love their Poundland MVNOs as UK's big four snubbed in survey again
Giffgaff tops satisfaction ratings, Vodafone brings up the rear

https://www.theregis...network_survey/

excuse my ignorance , but what does this imply?

Has it got any relevance to the PS or topic at hand?

Edited by Polly, 25 April 2019 - 02:03 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting