DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

There Lionel for you and Polly,

Day Trading Strategies for Beginners: https://www.investop...adingretail.asp

Good luck this will teach you to stop having the gambler mentality of pump and dump!!

Once you study this I will teach you how to short your own shares!!!

#10602 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:07 AM

You see already made my money in Frankfurt today (shorting SNH) so going fishing!!!  No pumping no dumping simply smart day trading!!! Hahaha

There Lionel for you and Polly,

Day Trading Strategies for Beginners: https://www.investop...adingretail.asp

Good luck this will teach you to stop having the gambler mentality of pump and dump!!

#10603 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

Lionel don't get me wrong I listen when educated articles are posted but when people are simply negative for the sake of being negative and have no backup then its fake news!!!

Well guess what I am very positive on SNH and still made good money yesterday. Did you see my comment : "Fall on schedule!!" the only reason SNH fell so much yesterday is because ECB revised growth downwards but today SNH should recover and if the pattern is still intact will rise until the USA open then pull back again. 

You see already made my money in Frankfurt today (shorting SNH) so going fishing!!!  No pumping no dumping simply smart day trading!!! Hahaha

#10604 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:50 AM

ive also learnt that if somebody talks negative about a share, i absolutely have to pay attention to that

in this steinhoff thread when u talk negative about it, oukes throw their toys out the cot. 

How is it that when you talk negative about a share they turn enemy against you, start with the name calling and insults etc The fact that this share continues to decline, the fact that this share gets hammered, the fact that there's ALWAYS a dump when this share goes up........absolutely no positive there....So yes i pay attention to the negative!!! And if you are not pying attention to the negative....rather keep your money under the mattress

Lionel don't get me wrong I listen when educated articles are posted but when people are simply negative for the sake of being negative and have no backup then its fake news!!!

Well guess what I am very positive on SNH and still made good money yesterday. Did you see my comment : "Fall on schedule!!" the only reason SNH fell so much yesterday is because ECB revised growth downwards but today SNH should recover and if the pattern is still intact will rise until the USA open then pull back again. 

#10605 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:43 AM

Hay L, hope you read this correctly mate:

Haha thanks to JK001 comment " Lastly, don't get sucked into arguments with anyone negative  about steinhoff, they will sour your day and divert your attention from your initial purpose of joining the forum which was to mislead others and pump up this stock to make a quick buck"  

Now that i have seen through these okes , the name calling and insults started which is normal typical behavior when caught out...

Make up your own mind  and do your own homework... You have facts , your have pumpers and you will have dumpers on this thread. You need to read  through and do you own homework and not get influenced...

and heres the  quote from  my advise on trading..

You never want to give the market the power to make you act like a cornered animal. Yet there are a few things that people do here that virtually guarantees that they'll end up behaving this way. 

Haha did not realise that you drink more green beer than me. I was going to ignore your comments because as usual always Bla Bla but in view of the great ignorance shown on the post though of educating you.

The only person caught out is you Polly showing your lack of knowledge on trading and having no clue what trading is all about. I think you fall in the category of people that run into money bought a computer got a broker account and then became a expert with the need to teach others( hence why I say you a frustrated Mother Theresa). Remember the say "In the land of blind one eye is king"

If you honestly believe that anyone on this forum can influence the daily share price think again you are totally misinformed and in fact totally pissed on the green beer.

Your comment:

You never want to give the market the power to make you act like a cornered animal. Yet there are a few things that people do here that virtually guarantees that they'll end up behaving this way. 

The comment above says it all how you living in LALA LAND. I have for a while being trying to figure out what type of traders you and Lionel are and is difficult to place because your posts don't fit a single type of trading that I know except for gambling which is what is going on here.
The fact that I and many other believe that in time SNH share price will do well in time ( I said R20 in three years time) with different people having a different target does not mean I cannot trade the share on a daily basis as a day trader to profit from the daily movements.
As I said before you are confused have no clue what trading is all about suggest you go to a trading school and learn something.
Before you insult me again try just for once understand what is day trading but also understand day trader can also have long term views and holdings and I certainly don't support or entertain the words PUMPING and DUMPING because that is what you trying to get across and for me only uneducated people do that because they put money down then hope people will talk the price to run and make lots of money or putting fear into people saying the share going to ZERO. 

#10606 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:49 AM

and granted when there is negtive sentiment around a share, u identify it, u look for progress, and u continue looking at progress and talk about it.....the better the progress, the less talk about negativety......

still too much negativety around this share makes me believe not much signifcant progress haha.....that article as recent as yesterday talks about steinhoffs bank balance being zero haha eish

Edited by Lionelza1, 08 February 2019 - 06:49 AM.

#10607 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:31 AM

ive also learnt that if somebody talks negative about a share, i absolutely have to pay attention to that

in this steinhoff thread when u talk negative about it, oukes throw their toys out the cot. 

How is it that when you talk negative about a share they turn enemy against you, start with the name calling and insults etc The fact that this share continues to decline, the fact that this share gets hammered, the fact that there's ALWAYS a dump when this share goes up........absolutely no positive there....So yes i pay attention to the negative!!! And if you are not pying attention to the negative....rather keep your money under the mattress

#10608 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:12 AM

Haha thanks to JK001 comment " Lastly, don't get sucked into arguments with anyone negative  about steinhoff, they will sour your day and divert your attention from your initial purpose of joining the forum which was to mislead others and pump up this stock to make a quick buck"  

Now that i have seen through these okes , the name calling and insults started which is normal typical behavior when caught out...

Make up your own mind  and do your own homework... You have facts , your have pumpers and you will have dumpers on this thread. You need to read  through and do you own homework and not get influenced...

Hey P, no issue i figured things out there.

As for the name calling and insults etc, says alot about that persons character...i ignore the posts

#10609 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:35 PM

haha welcome back....good to have constructive dialogue...there will be arguments....u pumpimg or dumping snh today?

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#10610 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

On my day trading have taken a small short position (In Frankfurt) for the day expecting a pullback at USA open. The pattern at present seems to be a rise in the morning then pull back in afternoon.

Fall on schedule!!!

#10611 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

http://www.capetalk....rmanus-property

It seems that the piece of land is not sold yet. It is as empty, I suppose, as Steinhoff bank account. It is a bit overgrown with grass here and there.

— De Waal Steyn, Editing publisher - The Village News

eish

#10612 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

Interesting article: https://www.4investo...stock&ID=130633

#10613 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:33 PM

cool

Day trading today is very difficult because as a human one has to compete with the computer so I study patterns then act on then somehow computers love repeating the same thing over and over!!

#10614 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:29 PM

On my day trading have taken a small short position (In Frankfurt) for the day expecting a pullback at USA open. The pattern at present seems to be a rise in the morning then pull back in afternoon.

cool

#10615 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

haha welcome back....good to have constructive dialogue...there will be arguments....u pumpimg or dumping snh today?

#10616 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:24 PM

Great addition to the management team announced today. Also positive reaction from the market. Moving average 100 is stable at around 175. If we can just break 178 (MA 200) we good to go to 182. Maybe this is possible until tomorrow. Lets see

and perhaps it would make me talk less about useless and clueless :D......he seems to have good credentials....good reaction from market....time for a drink as it excites me everytime this share go up :D

#10617 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

David Pauker
Independent Director and Turnaround Manager

Summary
• Turnaround manager and corporate advisor with 25+ years of experience as C-suite executive and counselor to public and private companies and their investors
• Former Executive Managing Director of Goldin Associates, a leading firm in the turnaround and performance improvement industry 
• Frequently ranked among leading U.S. turnaround managers 

BOARD SERVICE:
• Current: Reorganized Lehman Brothers, Residential Capital Trust, GDB Debt Recovery Authority of Puerto Rico
• Former: Terraform Power, Interstate Bakeries, WorldInvest, Associated Capital Investors

INTERIM MANAGEMENT: 
• Held interim C-suite management positions for numerous companies, including Refco (financial services), Young Broadcasting (media), Vlasic Foods/Swanson Frozen Foods (consumer products), Essar Steel Minnesota (industrial), Pharmacy Fund (healthcare finance & information processing), Grand Court Lifestyles (real estate), PSINet Consulting (information technology), Monarch Capital (insurance, real estate, fund management), First Interregional Advisors (lease finance), ISM Advisors (investment management) & Tuttle Papock (convenience stores)

CORPORATE ADVISORY:
• Advisory engagements included Crystal Brands, Dewey & LeBoeuf, Drexel Burnham Lambert, Intermedia Communications (WorldCom), Metromedia Fiber, National Amusements, Northwestern Corp., Point Blank, R.A.B. Holdings, Residential Capital, River Ranch, Rockefeller Center, Salerno Plastics, SeaSpecialties, SemGroup, Student Finance Corp., Tribune Company, Trump Taj Mahal, United Merchants & Manufacturers, Wood River Capital 

INDEPENDENT REVIEW:
• Frequently called upon to investigate the financial affairs of public and private companies & investment funds
• Appointed by the U.S. Department of Justice or the Federal courts as trustee, examiner & mediator
• Assisted SEC receivers, trustees, examiners and outside directors to conduct investigations
• Successfully negotiated resolution of many large & complex disputes

#10618 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:17 PM

Haha thanks to JK001 comment " Lastly, don't get sucked into arguments with wafflers, they will sour your day and divert your attention from your initial purpose of joining the forum."  While having my green beer decided will continue to post information (even though was called a conman because I am a day trader by uneducated person which has no clue what trading is about) because the only reason I joined was to share, read, educated relevant unbiased correct information and will ignore fake news waffle because it serves no purpose.

#10619 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:01 PM

Great addition to the management team announced today. Also positive reaction from the market. Moving average 100 is stable at around 175. If we can just break 178 (MA 200) we good to go to 182. Maybe this is possible until tomorrow. Lets see

Yes if there is no pullback at USA open we could well land up over the R1.80 today

#10620 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:01 PM

Company subsidiaries already getting support in their own markets, eg. mattress firm may rekindle business relationships.
Following restructuring shareholders will certainly be worse off giving a huge chunk of the businesses to the creditors and having debt on the books. However when I say worse off... It's in reality only compared to your situation in mid 2017. Current shareholders and new shareholders will be better off... Half of a pie is better than no pie, even if you think you will get food poisoning or if vultures circle.vultures may think they have claim to the pie. But may have to settle for some scraps after a long battle....
My personal view, I think this share will reach 10% of its former glory if not 8%...and can see this share easy r3.5 to 4.5 and even more if frankfurt buyers return and this penny stocks reaches at least 36 cents euro. Will see some ups and downs with all the news... Watch volumes...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Hi IN not directed at you but to person you quoted!!

=======================================

Strong words/insults/ name calling  from another loser.....and Steinhoff pumper like all those other shares he punted and so far failing... 

Nice to see you/r back....but u on ignore so pity!!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting