15225 replies to this topic

#10701 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:33 PM

at what point are you going to stop shorting?

Lionel I have two portfolios. One I am a day trader (my profession retired 8 years ago tired of working for a boss and decided to work for myself) and the other I am long term/value  investor. As a day trader I focus only in one share study it well and then trade it on big volumes and small percentages of profit. This is my job full time. At present only trading in smaller volumes because uncertain when the share will run and volumes a low. I most probably will stop trading SNH by next week Friday.

#10702 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

Haha no just find you guys just talk a lot and have no clue and speculating all the time and cannot produce one single figure and with that don't allow this chatroom to have people to come in with any ideas they get the heads bitten off wit lots of fake news.

Dad look in the mirror plz

1. no clue..yes me and you. Wrong my financial model very close to Sarel's you have nothing

2.speculating...yes me and you. No speculation I have a view on the restructure plan which you dont.

3. cannot produce one single figure  ..me 0 you R20.00. Yes I have posted where I get the R20 so post were you get the ZERO

4. fake news...yes me and you...i would say assumptions more than fake news going foward..I dont give fake news I put my opinion out there dont force the issue. You focused on the past and stuck on negativity. I make look for realistic options. There are figures for three quarters so one can make certain assumption and come with a estimate. You refuse to see anything green in SNH.

You see Polly we are two much different people with different thoughts.Your glass is always 1/2 empty and mine is 1/2 full!!

#10703 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:24 PM

L this okes confused...he doesnt know whats potting...

One of the advise i gave on trading/investing:

never trust anyone who claims to have made money who does not show his trade.... This person is called a " TROLL" aka fisherman

yoooh Polly.....thats exactly what im thinking!!!

#10704 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

L this okes confused...he doesnt know whats potting...

One of the advise i gave on trading/investing:

never trust anyone who claims to have made money who does not show his trade.... This person is called a " TROLL" aka fisherman aka attention seeker aka noise.........IGNORE his posts

Edited by Polly, 04 February 2019 - 06:24 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#10705 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

No I am going to have a green beer made nice money shorting SNH today!!!!

#10706 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:19 PM

Haha no problem by xmas will fly you in a private plane.

bwahahahahahahaha....u overdosing!

#10707 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:18 PM

cool....then u cash up some of ur winnings and buy me a ticket to PE.....u can roll a joint for me.....but i only fligh business class ne

Haha no problem by xmas will fly you in a private plane.

#10708 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:13 PM

SNH is the best ATM I ever found.

#10709 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

U gonna get him worked up again

#10710 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:09 PM

U gonna get him worked up again

#10711 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:08 PM

osted Today, 04:35 PM

DayTraderDad, on 04 Feb 2019 - 4:29 PM, said:snapback.png

haha steinhoff ne....media reports of fraud from the 90's.....eish big big red flag end of story....now we wait and see from steinhoff how big and red that flag is....

looks like bottom at R1.60?...time to pump? or wait for R1.40?

===============================================================

cannot product one single figure???

ZERO

Exactly you produce nothing ZERO!!

#10712 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:04 PM

Haha no just find you guys just talk a lot and have no clue and speculating all the time and cannot produce one single figure and with that don't allow this chatroom to have people to come in with any ideas they get the heads bitten off wit lots of fake news.

Dad look in the mirror plz

1. no clue..yes me and you

2.speculating...yes me and you

3. cannot produce one single figure  ..me 0 you R20.00

4. fake news...yes me and you...i would say assumptions more than fake news going foward..

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#10713 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:00 PM

osted Today, 04:35 PM

DayTraderDad, on 04 Feb 2019 - 4:29 PM, said:snapback.png

Haha no just find you guys just talk a lot and have no clue and speculating all the time and cannot produce one single figure and with that don't allow this chatroom to have people to come in with any ideas they get the heads bitten off wit lots of fake news.

haha steinhoff ne....media reports of fraud from the 90's.....eish big big red flag end of story....now we wait and see from steinhoff how big and red that flag is....

===============================================================

cannot product one single figure???

ZERO

Edited by Polly, 04 February 2019 - 06:00 PM.

#10714 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

Yes I agree with you  I did say that and also bye R1.70 just other day but then the Rand was R16.5 now R15.32. The complexity of the Euro / Rand makes it difficult for me to determine who determines the price. Is it JSE or Frankfurt? One thing I know is sometime between now and 28th Feb the share is going to run up because news will leak before the report and Q1 comes out.

cool....then u cash up some of ur winnings and buy me a ticket to PE.....u can roll a joint for me.....but i only fligh business class ne

#10715 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:37 PM

haha i also remember u saying bye bye to R1.60 couple mnths back.....prices never to be seen again.....well hello...

too much work to dig up but u know what im talking about

Yes I agree with you  I did say that and also bye R1.70 just other day but then the Rand was R16.5 now R15.32. The complexity of the Euro / Rand makes it difficult for me to determine who determines the price. Is it JSE or Frankfurt? One thing I know is sometime between now and 28th Feb the share is going to run up because news will leak before the report and Q1 comes out.

#10716 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:23 PM

Haha for me I believe there is no delays but for you maybe a month or two!!!

haha i also remember u saying bye bye to R1.60 couple mnths back.....prices never to be seen again.....well hello...

too much work to dig up but u know what im talking about

Edited by Lionelza1, 04 February 2019 - 05:23 PM.

#10717 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:17 PM

haha im serious, my game plan.....we expecting completion of pwc, q1 and lua in this month. i wanna pump it for that......but if there's any delays oh boy

Haha for me I believe there is no delays but for you maybe a month or two!!!

#10718 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:01 PM

Hahaha!

haha im serious, my game plan.....we expecting completion of pwc, q1 and lua in this month. i wanna pump it for that......but if there's any delays oh boy

#10719 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:51 PM

Hahaha!

#10720 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:35 PM

Haha no just find you guys just talk a lot and have no clue and speculating all the time and cannot produce one single figure and with that don't allow this chatroom to have people to come in with any ideas they get the heads bitten off wit lots of fake news.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting