15225 replies to this topic

#10721 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:29 PM

am convinced its that green stuff haha....

dad just pay attention of whats in front of your feet....u cant look too far into this....way too many issues...take it step at a time

Haha no just find you guys just talk a lot and have no clue and speculating all the time and cannot produce one single figure and with that don't allow this chatroom to have people to come in with any ideas they get the heads bitten off wit lots of fake news.

#10722 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

that boy is too emotional....name calling  and some strong words like" hate".....

senseless debating with him....

No name calling asking you to put figures on the table!!!

#10723 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:24 PM

that boy is too emotional....name calling  and some strong words like" hate".....

Yes I am from PE and a 5 year old girl but at least not arrogant rooineck!!!

#10724 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

am convinced its that green stuff haha....

dad just pay attention of whats in front of your feet....u cant look too far into this....way too many issues...take it step at a time

#10725 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:14 PM

Dad...lets wait on steinhoff to give is figures.....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#10726 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

food for thought now Lionel? neh...speaking like a vallie now

haha dont quite get that....but ya im a P.E boy in Jozie ne

Dad...lets wait on steinhoff to give is figures.....no point thumbsucking them.....granted some figures r out there already....lets wait on confirmation.

#10727 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:05 PM

Very important to remember CW's accompanying letter when he's claim was delivered to SNH.  He believes in the value of the underlying assets and wants the company to be properly restructured in order for him to consider withdrawing the claim.  Litigation would take it's course in the meanwhile, but Wiese clearly stated that there is a backdoor to withdraw his claim if he is happy with restructuring...

he left all his options open....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#10728 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:03 PM

Bottom line  CW will want transaction to be reversed...Maybe thats why he is buying..

Give back your shares and give me back my crown jewel....simple!!  again if i was in his shoes this will be my target!!

Very important to remember CW's accompanying letter when he's claim was delivered to SNH.  He believes in the value of the underlying assets and wants the company to be properly restructured in order for him to consider withdrawing the claim.  Litigation would take it's course in the meanwhile, but Wiese clearly stated that there is a backdoor to withdraw his claim if he is happy with restructuring...

#10729 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:03 PM

Bottom line  CW will want transaction to be reversed...Maybe thats why he is buying..

Give back your shares and give me back my crown jewel....simple!!  again if i was in his shoes this will be my target!!

food for thought now Lionel? neh...speaking like a vallie now

#10730 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:59 PM

again streetwise thinking.....

Exactly how will he do that??? 

#10731 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:57 PM

This company is a joke....and bottom line you need to be mad to invest here...

Over and out!!!

That's is correct its your opinion and I respect it so stop driving down our throats the ZERO theory or prove it with figures!!!! Respect the other people's opinions also because if you at least could backup your negativity but you fail to do that over and over.

#10732 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:52 PM

Haha yeah I know, but that might be CW thinking at the moment. Just a thought. Would make sense in my opinion. It would be a win win situation for CW. Yes the minor claims will be dragged but they are not as material as the CW claim.

Everybody is focused that Jooste committed fraud so to be devils advocate what will happen if he did not do any fraud and simply followed advice from the auditor firms? After listening to the testimony in the UK about the big four where the big money is in consultancy and very little in auditing makes me think are we all sure there was fraud! I agree with Andy do believe CW listened to Jooste testimony and decided to take a different action and yes what happens if he decides to cancel the claim? Will the share rush to ZERO?

#10733 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

again streetwise thinking.....

#10734 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

Haha yeah I know, but that might be CW thinking at the moment. Just a thought. Would make sense in my opinion. It would be a win win situation for CW. Yes the minor claims will be dragged but they are not as material as the CW claim.

#10735 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:48 PM

This company is a joke....and bottom line you need to be mad to invest here...

Over and out!!!

#10736 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

I see where you going but much more complex....Others were also defrauded to exchange their gold for fake diamonds....Techie town comes to mind and there are others.... so future of claims very uncertain

Haha forgot the Tekkie Town old club!!!!

#10737 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

I see where you going but much more complex....Others were also defrauded to exchange their gold for fake diamonds....Techie town comes to mind and there are others.... so future of claims very uncertain

#10738 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

hahaha...to me even the share registers cannot be relied upon...Can only be steinhoff!!!

#10739 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

CW has 3 months till AFS come out. 250 Million shares per month and he is back at his 25%. Let's assume he then drops the claim and market cap of Steinhoff will shoot up by 59 billion Rand. Meaning per share around 13 rand. Now with his 25% he got 13 billion rand back. Normally court settles at 20 to 25% of the claim so assuming this he would have gotten 13 billion. Either way CW would win, whether the claim goes through or not. 

Yes not to mention the litigation costs then to loose the claim. I still am convince Jooste did not commit fraud and it was the crocked accountancy firms that allowed all this to go on. There was so many firms involved, KPMG, Deloitte and PwC as well as German accountancy firms and Jooste on his own bullxxx everybody!!!!

#10740 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Shareholders
Name Equities %
Public Investment Corp. Ltd. 426,970,560    9.91%
Christoffel Wiese 267,370,122    6.20%
OppenheimerFunds, Inc. 134,070,886    3.11%
Investec Asset Management (Pty) Ltd. 123,813,933    2.87%
Coronation Asset Management (Pty) Ltd. 112,865,281    2.62%
Steinhoff International Holdings NV 87,334,425    2.03%
The Vanguard Group, Inc. 78,933,106    1.83%
Foord Asset Management Pty Ltd. 52,785,292    1.22%
Lancaster 101 Pty Ltd. 51,526,717    1.20%
Business Venture Investments No 1499 Pty Ltd. 43,229,864    1.00%

That is the old Shareholding from March Tom, check out 

there u can see the JSE holdings of Steinhoff.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting