15225 replies to this topic

#12881 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:15 AM

Bids and asks are massively far appart thus far...going to be a bumpy road.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#12882 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

Leo when theres a drop..tommorrow i reckon lows what figure you hoping for to buy?

Howzit Jet. I'll never commit to a specific figure as i honestly don't know. Possible negative VEB news and now pepkor sentiment

#12883 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:45 AM

Leo when theres a drop..tommorrow i reckon lows what figure you hoping for to buy?

#12884 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:42 AM

See frankfurt down 2% thus far. But things change quickly, so could be up.

#12885 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:13 AM

https://www.moneyweb...hanges/.....any opinions pepkor shares...i have some but bought cheap

#12886 seeking knowledge

seeking knowledge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:46 PM

Replying to Day trader dad

Sent from my SM-J111F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#12887 seeking knowledge

seeking knowledge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:43 PM

Sounds like a good idea for Steinhoff to implement. This would be a good outcome for all. Claims will take a bit but not insurmountable in this scenario. I started by thinking that Steinhoff must be worth more than R5 back in December / January and bought and have added more along the way. It has taught me a lot and one of these is that once you have reached a decision you will then look for similar views that resonate with your own thoughts. After the signing of the lockup agreements I am much more relaxed. The Steinhoff team are in my opinion very good. I am impressed by them and remain positive

Sent from my SM-J111F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#12888 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

I don't think this article was acknowledged by the market... That day the share price was at around r3... Subsequently lost ground over two months to head towards R1.

Time will tell.... Once the court rules on the scoundrels... Directors liability.... Delloite malpractice..... Etc.... We will then on lastly look at snh liability... Not sure if court can make a ruling tomorrow with the lack of information as it stands.... More time is needed.... I would bet on a postponement of preceedings

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

True.

The market had a very negative outlook and predictions on Steinhoff that time, as all news and news commentators were very negative on it, however lots of those negative predictions (massive outright fraud, firesale, Enron, Ponzi Scheme) have so far proven to be wrong, baseless, or debatable.

The safest way for Steinhoff now is to sell a couple of billions of Euros of assets per year in the next 3 years (LUA) on a fair price in order to reduce the more expensive debt, and/or replace it with a less expensive debt.

Restructuring of business units (cost reduction, and effective discount to push up revenue and profit amounts) can also help.

Edited by Tom, 25 September 2018 - 07:32 PM.

#12889 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:45 PM

I’d be happy to be wrong but the reality is we are all speculating and doing our best to justify our investments whilst not really knowing what’s going to happen with this share.
I’m sitting tight though...

O wise one. It's the truth

#12890 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:43 PM

I’d be happy to be wrong but the reality is we are all speculating and doing our best to justify our investments whilst not really knowing what’s going to happen with this share.

:)

#12891 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:37 PM

I don't think this article was acknowledged by the market... That day the share price was at around r3... Subsequently lost ground over two months to head towards R1.

Time will tell.... Once the court rules on the scoundrels... Directors liability.... Delloite malpractice..... Etc.... We will then on lastly look at snh liability... Not sure if court can make a ruling tomorrow with the lack of information as it stands.... More time is needed.... I would bet on a postponement of preceedings

#12892 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:12 PM

Id really like know time tommorrow??

#12893 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:10 PM

https://inews.co.uk/...landlords-cost/
Some nice growth coming from poundland...... Pittence but every effort noteworthy

Thanks

#12894 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:05 PM

Gents it’s an old article and while I do believe in the info it’s possibly already factored into share price.

#12895 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:00 PM

https://inews.co.uk/...landlords-cost/
Some nice growth coming from poundland...... Pittence but every effort noteworthy

#12896 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

Gents it’s an old article and while I do believe in the info it’s possibly already factored into share price.

Would be the best outcome for shareholders, but that will only be know way down the road.

Tomorrow is about some reprieve or not.

#12897 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:22 PM

#12898 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

https://www.fin24.co...hoff-20180325-2

If this is how the cookie crumbles, then I think we are going to make some good money

#12899 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:06 PM

https://www.fin24.co...hoff-20180325-2

#12900 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:02 PM

And i think going up before any downs...

Tomo should hopefully be volatile

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting