Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:23 AM

Good evening from the beautifull Bahamas

Spent an hour reading this thread

Sorry to conclude that this thread has degenerated from a circus to absolute stupidity and hit rock bottom.

Newbies giving other newbies advise. I cant even say its gambling anymore. Not one post makes any sense but pure garbage. My last post here as not worth the effort trying to educate these newbies who invest with there balls, sens, pwc, bankruptcy, Deloittes etc etc. They dont even know we had a closeout auction at midday yesterday and someone said JSE down,

As i said before if you cannot control risk, your DAD will have to take control of you.

Seems each and everyone here is experiencing pain pain pain. Worst part is more to come.

Bye

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#13062 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:17 AM

This article gives a good perspective: https://www.4investo...stock&ID=127235

#13063 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

With standardbank share trading app you can change your buy/sell prices and amend orders as many times as you like. Way better functionality than fnb.

great

#13064 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

(The follow are just estimates, which could be right or wrong, and please feel free to question or correct it).

Mattress Firm started in 1986.

Mattress Firm reported loss in the 2018-H1 and before (according to PwC), and that's why it needs restructuring.

Steinhoff current US Debt = Eu 0.3 Billion / 9.8 = 3% of overall Steinhoff debt.

Mattress Firm has made Eu2.55 Billion sales (Eu2 Billion revenue).

3.3% decline in average unit price, which revenue but decreases profit margin.

Mattress Firm has relatively low debt (but it can only profitably service it when it's turned to profitability again).

In July 2018, sales continued to improve with +10% like-for-like sales growth.

Steinhoff should be able to find the finance they want be it from a creditor, or from its other business units in South Africa, Australia, or Europe.

#13065 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Do you share my end of year prediction that after report this share will hit R4-R5?

I believe by end of Dec after the reports and financials the share will be at R9 or R12. At present NAV is estimated at 0.58 Euro that equates to R9.86 just needs to be backed up with proper financials

#13066 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

As far as Im aware if you set a sell its set for the day,,,you cant change your mind..

With standardbank share trading app you can change your buy/sell prices and amend orders as many times as you like. Way better functionality than fnb.

#13067 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:05 AM

Haha that will only happen after the PwC report and 2017 financials so that finance houses can start moping up the shares. At present my target is R2.90

Do you share my end of year prediction that after report this share will hit R4-R5?

#13068 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:04 AM

Well Im shocked I rang FNB and he assures me my average is now 2.66....I thought about 3.04...Hes adamant...doesn't make sense to me but he says defo...That's put smile on my face,,,,did so any transacions yesterday lost track and normally print all...hope they don't revoke what he told me....

Jet you can easily calculate this if youve got your transaction history available...the number of shares youve bought each time and the price youve paid.

If youre on 2.66 then im indeed happy for you as you can then see the light at the end of the tunnel much more easily.

#13069 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:04 AM

Dad this share needs to hit the 3.50 mark soon and then hover around R3.Once it does then we can be sure its going up and not just beating around the bushes.

Haha that will only happen after the PwC report and 2017 financials so that finance houses can start moping up the shares. At present my target is R2.90 

#13070 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:02 AM

Lionel ive put a sell at R2.90.Not sure whether I should reduce this to 2.85 or Increase it to 2.95 as I wana catch the next wave. My avg is 2.74 and I dont like seeing red arrows.Once im out then I will buy back in around 2.50

As far as Im aware if you set a sell its set for the day,,,you cant change your mind..

#13071 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:01 AM

Well Im shocked I rang FNB and he assures me my average is now 2.66....I thought about 3.04...Hes adamant...doesn't make sense to me but he says defo...That's put smile on my face,,,,did so any transacions yesterday lost track and normally print all...hope they don't revoke what he told me....

#13072 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:56 AM

Lionel ive put a sell at R2.90.Not sure whether I should reduce this to 2.85 or Increase it to 2.95 as I wana catch the next wave. My avg is 2.74 and I dont like seeing red arrows.Once im out then I will buy back in around 2.50

#13073 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

Day trader any high ideas for today.
?

My take is that price will start going back up every day a bit until 26th Oct with some pull backs every now and then due to speculator trading but in general a up trend. I believe SNH going to pull another rabbit out of the hat with Mattress Firm that could make the share to run but we will have to see.

#13074 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:52 AM

?

Jet if theres a sens announcement with good feedback from yesterdays metting im pretty sure we can see a 10%-20% high.

#13075 woolhoff

woolhoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:50 AM

Dad this share needs to hit the 3.50 mark soon and then hover around R3.Once it does then we can be sure its going up and not just beating around the bushes.

#13076 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:47 AM

?

#13077 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:36 AM

Sorry for your loss.... Lionel

The good trend, bar any real substantial financial info, is that everytime there is a pullback the resistance levels get higher and higher. Some good news

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Leo I agree with you in reality SNH is on a steady up it will take time. Since 16th Aug has been making higher lows this for me is a up trend.

#13078 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:30 AM

Sorry for your loss.... Lionel

The good trend, bar any real substantial financial info, is that everytime there is a pullback the resistance levels get higher and higher. Some good news

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#13079 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

morning guys....lost 500k yesterday with that lame buy at R2.80.....and this useless share continues to drop this am

R2.50 shoud hold strong with all the volumes that was bought in last week? or could we exect further drops?

Just sit tight go fishing and when you back the share price will recover. You can only loose money if you sell. This whole noise about Mattress Firm is bad media that has no ability to find anything good on SNH management. Read those articles below they should show there is more at play then "Please give me more money" Hahaha

https://www.marketwa...ring-2018-08-23

https://nypost.com/2...ggest-supplier/

#13080 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:16 AM

Vok I feel like Prozac or frozac or a beer today.
Yesterday was brutal.

On the flip side, this share normally does exactly the opposite to what we think it will.

Traders should pump it again to dump around R2,90

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting