15225 replies to this topic

#13861 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:00 PM

Don't discount the importance of today's meeting. Jooste words are critical. They are crafted and orchestrated. He will be laying the foundations for his defense. He will get off on a misdemeanor and the blame may probably fall on deloitte... Unless they can prove that there were unscrupulous transaction s with jooste...
There is a difference between fraud and accounting misrepresentation...
So if you have difficulty proving this against jooste... How long will it take you to get to a settlement with snh.
This is all positive for a lovely share pu. P to get to my r7 level... Holy grail

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

For deloitte to make a call on a new investigation on the 11th hour yooohh there's something in there that deloitte must answer...deloitte knew very well of the consequences and a day later snh board agrees to it? A misdemeanor will be like a slap in the face and unjustified... But I don't care.... I want to make money

So blah blah snh to move forward and if it doesn't my money is out!

#13862 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:53 AM

Fact that he had 68 mill shares when crashed in his favour

#13863 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:45 AM

This is boring now, market needs to move forward on this and realise value in snh albeit they in kak...... Creditors agreements are somewhat positive
He's doing everything in his power not to meet Babba but I believe it's inevitable...

Time for snh to release sens! And we move forward

Don't discount the importance of today's meeting. Jooste words are critical. They are crafted and orchestrated. He will be laying the foundations for his defense. He will get off on a misdemeanor and the blame may probably fall on deloitte... Unless they can prove that there were unscrupulous transaction s with jooste...
There is a difference between fraud and accounting misrepresentation...
So if you have difficulty proving this against jooste... How long will it take you to get to a settlement with snh.
This is all positive for a lovely share pu. P to get to my r7 level... Holy grail

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#13864 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:35 AM

This is boring now, market needs to move forward on this and realise value in snh albeit they in kak...... Creditors agreements are somewhat positive
He's doing everything in his power not to meet Babba but I believe it's inevitable...

Time for snh to release sens! And we move forward

#13865 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

Would be lekka for this share if the hawks cuff him on live TV and take him away

unlikely - fraud needs to be proven

#13866 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:27 AM

Weird to see jooste with his shirt buttoned up šŸ˜

#13867 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aJuyN3ITKuo

There you go big fella

#13868 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

Me too its on 403 i think..ive walked away desk and in front tv šŸ˜

#13869 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

I rescheduled everything this snh got me eish... Well good luck!

Where is a Live feed?

#13870 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:50 AM

Hi Lionel,

I am watching! Aaargh - I am going into a meeting soon though!

I rescheduled everything this snh got me eish... Well good luck!

#13871 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:46 AM

The hawks havenā€™t even interviewed Le Grange, sadly I doubt it will happen

Yea there hasn't been a charge laid against him....who knows... Maybe Ms Jackie Chan went to the police station this morning

#13872 Motivated

Motivated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:37 AM

https://www.sharenet...eq=73&scode=SNH

On or prior 5th September...... That's 2morrow...lady M be ready ;)

Hi Lionel, 

I am watching!  Aaargh - I  am going into a meeting soon though!

#13873 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

Would be lekka for this share if the hawks cuff him on live TV and take him away

The hawks havenā€™t even interviewed Le Grange, sadly I doubt it will happen

#13874 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:22 AM

https://www.business...s-jooste-2018-9

#13875 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:48 AM

https://www.business...s-jooste-2018-9

#13876 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

And for those sitting with high averages I would suggest open a new account to trade on current values coz way I see this it gonna be a while for this share to get more buyers than sellers...

But even that's not gauranteed...

#13877 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:24 AM

According to Frankfurt Boerse..the SNh price close ot 15.25 Euro cents last night at 8 pm..that translates to a price of R2.72 on the JSE..So it might open at 2.72 and rocket to 3.00 or even more and then settle a bit in anticipation of what Mr Jooste is going to say.

Am hoping snh does not release sens before 10am...they will be an up and more profits for market to dump when Babbas friend starts to talk..... After 2pm perhaps or if we see more pumpers than dumpers?

#13878 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:17 AM

I honestly can't see how this would have an effect on the market... Parliment is only doing this inquiry to show that they are "doing" something. This is just showboating and I think the market knows this.
Regarding the SENS, I'm hoping for a nice rise in share price but realistically all the shareholders taking profit will screw us all that's currently invested at over the R3 mark.

IN said it best a few months ago, what we need is for the majority of shareholders to hold onto their shares, everyone wants a piece of the SNH action but the ability to jump ship so quickly is messing with those of us that feel there is real value in this share.

Yea snh sens release last night was to get buyers at high volumes to secure a low to some extent.... That did not happen coz volumes that bought were low but a good attempt nonetheless by snh. And then we saw how market dumped gains

Market is punishing this share and we see this by all the profit takings and u can't really fault that? ...

Wife says soon as Babbas friend open his mouth this share gonna fall 10% haha... I agree it's gonna be mixed emotions today. Parli wudve seen how the share rose last week and should ask the right questions to ensure same today... Can they do it?

Set sell initially at R2. 50 but gonna squeeze down to R2. 40 and then see what happens...

#13879 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:07 AM

According to Frankfurt Boerse..the SNh price close ot 15.25 Euro cents last night at 8 pm..that translates to a price of R2.72 on the JSE..So it might open at 2.72 and rocket to 3.00 or even more and then settle a bit in anticipation of what Mr Jooste is going to say.

#13880 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

If market liking what comes out of parli.... Then snh release sens.... Yooohh gonna be a double whammy!!

If jooste is sensible with his approach and answers we should see a positive reaction in the market. Doesnā€™t look like heā€™s going to answer sensitive questions pertaining to investigation anyway

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting