Wait let me not say anything, it's fluctuating

#14063 Ram85

Ram85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

not exciting.... :( now to see how the markets react

Can you give us some details? Would like to find out if the news is actually positive/negative. 

#14064 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

There it's reacting positively :D

#14065 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:28 PM

its out

#14066 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

its out

#14067 Motivated

Motivated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:29 AM

Share price at sub r3 ° with announcement expect 30% increase due to excitement... If there are some stabilizing announcement.. Expect drop 5% and probably another 20 to 30% climb... Share will then settle.. At probably 3.95 after breaking r4. 2.
Expect Monday morning ride to 4.4 if all good... And then mid morning back to r4. 1..... And then down to 3.5°°°
Or 3.2...
Pump is on...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Hi IN, 

There are 2 announcements today...

- Q3 financial report 

- LUA extension 

Both should impact, correct....?(Q3 definately)

KR, 

M

#14068 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:09 AM

Share price at sub r3 ° with announcement expect 30% increase due to excitement... If there are some stabilizing announcement.. Expect drop 5% and probably another 20 to 30% climb... Share will then settle.. At probably 3.95 after breaking r4. 2.
Expect Monday morning ride to 4.4 if all good... And then mid morning back to r4. 1..... And then down to 3.5°°°
Or 3.2...
Pump is on...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#14069 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

interesting to see MTN recover- what's the losses to shareholders from the MTN debarcle, is there a report or has anyone quanitifed the move from R260 to R86.
how much has PIC lost here..will MTN appear at Parli? MTN should be fully investigated don't you think, I am sure there are plenty cockroaches in the cupboard? or do you think all signatures were kosher.
reality is this- companies take risk to make money and management need to meet goals for bonuses---when everything goes right- yay

snh ---management got too greedy and got caught- Delooitte- well I cant understand how they fell asleep- unless palms were greased...and that's going to be a whole new ball game--where shareholders going to end Delooitte in totality..

sinking ship- I think if youre a deloitte employee you should already be jumping ship- as the truth will be exposed

LOL I employ companies to handle my kak that does what deloitte does... And it's Def not deloitte.

I'll be the first to admit I'm the dumbest person to put money in snh knowing what I know... But my money.... My gamble... And my gamble is on the market, what snh does and say helps the cause.

My play to pump high and dump in the shortest period possible. (going with feeling and luck and absolutely nothing else)!

I hope it continues to rise for the sake of easing the pain for many.

If it breaks the R3 we gonna be in for a ride :D

#14070 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

What causes this resistance?

Profit taking

#14071 Motivated

Motivated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

Typical R3 resistance zone

What causes this resistance?

#14072 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

Good morning all,

Is any news out? I don't see anything on the website but the PUMP is on hehe...

I am waiting for news...but its already increasing..............

KR,
M

Typical R3 resistance zone

#14073 Motivated

Motivated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:30 AM

Good morning all, 

Is any news out?  I don't see anything on the website but the PUMP is on hehe...

I am waiting for news...but its already increasing..............

KR, 

M

#14074 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:23 AM

An it's growing  :D hope this doesn't stop

#14075 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

interesting to see MTN recover- what's the losses to shareholders from the MTN debarcle, is there a report or has anyone quanitifed the move from R260 to R86.

how much has PIC lost here..will MTN appear at Parli? MTN should be fully investigated don't you think, I am sure there are plenty cockroaches in the cupboard? or do you think all signatures were kosher.

reality is this- companies take risk to make money and management need to meet goals for bonuses---when everything goes right- yay

snh ---management got too greedy and got caught- Delooitte- well I cant understand how they fell asleep- unless palms were greased...and that's going to be a whole new ball game--where shareholders going to end Delooitte in totality..

sinking ship- I think if youre a deloitte employee you should already be jumping ship- as the truth will be exposed

Rock bottom statement. Sorry man you on completely wrong track if this is the reason why you invested.

Edited by Polly, 31 August 2018 - 09:04 AM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#14076 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 08:38 AM

i think u putting too much hope in the PwC report...good on you if it works out....for me...i wouldnt want to have 1 penny invested in snh by that time....the consequences of their actions and the the impact it is going to have on their financials, one cannot begin to imagine.

Polly is almost correct when she says snh is a suncken ship....not quite, they can save it. The damage they have done will take them back 10yrs plus so how many yrs before their recovery? sjoe!

Safe travels :)

#14077 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 08:19 AM

Im waiting..in fact may not set a sell as by end dec things should be even better.....im travelling today so from about 3 hours away wont have a clue whats gone down....awful

i think u putting too much hope in the PwC report...good on you if it works out....for me...i wouldnt want to have 1 penny invested in snh by that time....the consequences of their actions and the the impact it is going to have on their financials, one cannot begin to imagine.

Polly is almost correct when she says snh is a suncken ship....not quite, they can save it. The damage they have done will take them back 10yrs plus so how many yrs before their recovery? sjoe!

Safe travels :) 

#14078 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:35 AM

Morning guys.... D day today,

Q2 results did not influence this share price so why shud q3? Summertime in Europe cud've boosted sales.

For whatever reason Mr Market enjoyed seeing Ms Sonn and others in parli and it reacted well.

A good move today would be to release positive sens on hemisphere and few hours later the results.

We will be seeing movement today and either Mr Market gonna **** us up or.... We gonna go dancing into spring. No feeling in the balls today but it's just fear factor of what the wife gonna do if this goes south... But.... I'm feeling the R4 :D

I set sale on R2.4 as I anticipate a bit of drop..... And will do a final pump at R3.2 if I see Mr market reacting well

Good luck guys!

just as we speculated share price will move with Parli, we could see share price move at least 50% today before retracing and climb again Monday. in order for this to occur, need to see some form of stabilisation and growth. information on MF viability will be interesting as would be the revenue growth in conforama. growth is better than last year. confusion around accounting for poco may be short lived and already factored. I am expecting some exciting reactions up and down or down and up

#14079 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:27 AM

Im waiting..in fact may not set a sell as by end dec things should be even better.....im travelling today so from about 3 hours away wont have a clue whats gone down....awful

#14080 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:03 AM

We done playing in the R1's.... We'll joll a bit in the R2's till midweek.... Then breeze past R3 and picnic a bit in the R4's 1st week Sept.... That's if Mr market takes its weekly dose of Prozac by 2morrow

Morning guys.... D day today,

Q2 results did not influence this share price so why shud q3? Summertime in Europe cud've boosted sales.

For whatever reason Mr Market enjoyed seeing Ms Sonn and others in parli and it reacted well.

A good move today would be to release positive sens on hemisphere and few hours later the results.

We will be seeing movement today and either Mr Market gonna **** us up or.... We gonna go dancing into spring. No feeling in the balls today but it's just fear factor of what the wife gonna do if this goes south... But.... I'm feeling the R4 :D

I set sale on R2.4 as I anticipate a bit of drop..... And will do a final pump at R3.2 if I see Mr market reacting well

Good luck guys!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting