#14081 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:19 AM

@Rex
a mine managers dream is ..please god send me a one handed geologist....meaning getting a clear-cut decision on whether the reef is up or down after intersecting a fault and

definitely not... ..on the one hand it might be up ..but on the other hand it might be down. The other lesson is ..do not procrastinate......meaning... come up with an answer quickly using the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Sir..The Elliot wave analysis on what the Steinhoff share is going to do is just beyond me and to complicated.

LOL I like that

#14082 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:46 AM

https://seekingalpha...s-needed-summer

Another one. Please share your opinions

#14083 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:21 AM

https://m.investing....d-(j)-technical

For what it’s worth

#14084 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:47 PM

Im with IN dont understand last time looked europe was about 17 cents..flipping dont know what to do travelling from east tommorrow to jnb..no wifi anyone whats top price this could reach help @!!??? And night 2243 here

Just flew from sing to Dubai. Torture 😁

#14085 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:28 PM

@Rex

a mine managers dream is ..please god send me a  one handed geologist....meaning getting a clear-cut  decision on whether the reef is up or down after intersecting a fault and

definitely not... ..on the one hand it might be up ..but on the other hand it might be down. The other lesson is ..do not procrastinate......meaning... come up with an answer quickly using the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Sir..The Elliot wave analysis on what the Steinhoff share is going to do is just beyond me and to complicated.  

#14086 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:28 PM

@Rex

a mine managers dream is ..please god send me a  one handed geologist....meaning getting a clear-cut  decision on whether the reef is up or down after intersecting a fault and

#14087 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:11 PM

Painfully Long. I hope for R6 to get my bond back.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Gonna be a good day 2morrow

#14088 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:33 PM

Painfully Long. I hope for R6 to get my bond back.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#14089 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:01 PM

Im with IN dont understand last time looked europe was about 17 cents..flipping dont know what to do travelling from east tommorrow to jnb..no wifi anyone whats top price this could reach help @!!??? And night 2243 here

#14090 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:46 PM

Bubble...are you short seller..or go long or short..just wanna know

#14091 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:41 PM

Not much movement today, hopefully it will be good tomorrow

#14092 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:58 PM

Pls translate...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Steinhoff analysis after Elliott waves - The situation remains serious

The stock of Steinhoff Holding moves the minds like no other stock currently. After the accounting irregularities became known, the value is in the fine case and could not catch until today. And the outlook remains tense even after Elliott waves.

In my first Elliott Wave Analysis on Steinhoff International Holding, I had painted a very negative picture. The interim performance could take this view into account. The goal I predicted at the time of 6 cents has not yet been approached, but this step seems only a matter of time.

The steep descent will thus continue for the foreseeable future. Even Elwave is in my opinion today.

The confirmation of the completion of this small wave is still pending. Nevertheless, I expect a slight recovery for the following weeks. Over the course of this small correction, Steinhoff's stock can rise to resistance at € 0.145 ( 0.62 retracement).

This completes wave ( x ) of the complex correction ( abc - x - abcde ). The rally is not much higher. As the time ruler shows, the current low lies exactly at the 0.38 retracement ( June 5 ) and thus has a particularly supportive effect. The following wave ( a ) will again put the stock under considerable pressure, with the textbook target for ( a ) being at the 1.00 retracement ( 0.032 €) .

For the continuation of the correction up to this support speaks in the very strong extent the already completed break of the 0.62retracement at 0.097 € . As the time ruler shows, wave ( a ) will not be completed until well into the second half of the year.

A crash-like performance is therefore not expected. In order to put in a significantly better light, the 0.76 Fibonacci retracementat currently  0.353 would be overcome by closing price.

Conclusion after Elliott waves

The stock of Steinhoff moves very deeply in the context of a correction . Their conclusion is not expected for the foreseeable future. The currently pending small recovery can be difficult to use. To hedge, you should use the 1.00 retracement ( 0.072 € ).

The fundamental outlook remains difficult to assess. Thus, the stock remains highly speculative.

#14093 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:56 PM

Pls translate...

Tx. Also not feeling it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#14094 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

https://www.trading-...ge-bleibt-ernst

Pls translate...

#14095 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:45 PM

https://www.trading-...ge-bleibt-ernst

#14096 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:36 AM

Petri Redelinghuys, founder of Herenya Capital Advisors,

said the share price increased shortly after 15:00 when Steinhoff commercial director Louis du Preez said European debtors had barred the company from selling assets below market value.

“There is perhaps a belief that even if Steinhoff is broken up, its assets are still worth more than its current market value,” Redelinghuys told Business Insider South Africa

9 things you should know about Steinhoff’s appearance in Parliament – and why its shares surged 25%

https://www.business...ed-by-25-2018-8

#14097 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:57 AM

Parli upset that snh di not answer questions.... Boohoo.. Do. You think the company will burn itself... Road to recovery and value protection. If you want info... Wait for formal pwc report...
Happy with what I am hearing thus far... The pump is on

My opinion is they are mostly worried about pic stake.

If we get good q results, not too late tomorrow, we should see a good pump, which I think might just happen. Importantly we need a few trading hours

#14098 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:50 AM

Good demand already this morning.
With one or two more things going our way (like the comment about poco), this share could rally.

#14099 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:47 AM

Parli upset that snh di not answer questions.... Boohoo.. Do. You think the company will burn itself... Road to recovery and value protection. If you want info... Wait for formal pwc report...
Happy with what I am hearing thus far... The pump is on

#14100 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

Du Preez mentioned yesterday, that they might bring some of the removed item back onto the BS, and he is meeting them today to confirm. I assume it is Poco.

If they can do this, income can be recognized and the Q3 trading update will be better. Hence, them meeting today to do this.

Can anyone verify this?

Great question!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting