#221 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:53 PM

Take it as a blessing to buy more. That's what I'm doing.

I'd love to buy more but I've already topped up to capacity when it dropped to 2.18. I have nothing left. Except maybe a liver that I can spare. 

#222 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

It amazes me that this only Lithium stock on the JSE, which is also rand hedged on the ASX and SGX is not more subscribed by SA investors... where as most JSE stocks have been going sideways for too long due to economic pressure!

Not enough buying pressure with possible shortists looking for opportunity... it can only continue for so long!

Let us not forget though that In the last 12 months TAW has been the best performing stock on the JSE!

Think we need patience for more investors to buy in and hold their shares...In my opinion.

Do your own due diligence

#223 DreyerSmit

DreyerSmit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

Besides the fellows at Hot Copper. Can anyone tell me when "good" news about this company enters the SENS their share price falls? 

Take it as a blessing to buy more. That's what I'm doing.

#224 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

Besides the fellows at Hot Copper. Can anyone tell me when "good" news about this company enters the SENS their share price falls? 

#225 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

Same as you Sommerso  :)

I have amassed a boat load of shares and now wait for more private investors and corporate buyers to see the potential

regarding speed to market, low capital startup, high grade spodumene, confirmed  off-take agreement for next 5 years, still

to include tantalum revenue, capital payback 12 months , no shareholder dilution required and of course the main driver is

the Electrical vehicle market that is just entering a growth curve as demand continues to grow and outweigh supply.

Glad to have the opportunity of getting in before first shipment around 8 months away.

There are a lot of very positive share holders out there incl` Amal SGX, Tawana ASX and JSE 

See below some of the rough (base) future SP calculations that the guys are getting excited about since the PFS report was released yesterday.

U Y Scuti says:

Crunching some more numbers.

Base case  EBITDA for next 3.6 years (when production starts) is ~A$83M pa.

50% TAW, A$41.5M / 442M issued shares = ~EPS = 9c

Using a conservative P/E ratio 6 X 9c = SP value = ~54c 

--------------------

Converting to rand on current exchange rate R5.50

#226 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:02 AM

It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now we just wait. We just have to wait and see how the market reacts, how the AMAL tabackle unfolds and we wait for production to start. 

What is everyone else's feeling towards the DFS and this share? 

#227 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

FYI

To keep abreast of all news and pricing on Alliance Mineral SGX 40F, Tawanas 50% partner in Baldhill.

Thanks to luanboo Share Junction

1. On your mobile, download SGX Mobile (app) - mine is Android, I believe there should be an app for iPhone
2. Start you rmobile app, goto Prices
3. Search for the counter that you want to watch
4. Right hand corner, there' s a bell icon (for notification). Turn it on (and choose the type of announcements according to your needs). that' s all.

Edited by Dusty Mountain, 11 July 2017 - 01:30 PM.

#228 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:03 PM

Patience young Pada Wan, patience. 

I just need to remind myself that 8 months isn't that far off. 

#229 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

Taken from Share junction website:

Following - just for matter of interest - is how DFS being reported in the media.
http://www.proactive...source=dlvr.it utm_medium=twitter
http://www.miningnew...ium-production/

TAW is mentioned solidly with AMAL an after thought. Perhaps reinforcing view that TAW seen as main driver

#230 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:08 AM

Weirdly for a market that was so eagerly awaiting the release of said papers, it has come and gone without much fan fare. There some quick early morning trades but since then it has fizzled. Not sure if the market is still digesting the 41 page study or if all the hype has run its course and there isn't much left in the engine room for this share until such time that they start production. 

#231 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:16 AM

Imminent seems to have finally arrived in the form of a Pre-Feasibility Study! 

Eureka he shouts running up and down the street like a fool...and his neighbours asking why. 

It has been released!

Oh Happy Day! 

Can you feel me! - Lord Business "The Lego Movie" 

Attached Files

#232 DreyerSmit

DreyerSmit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:26 AM

taken from Hotcopper website

Volvo Cars announced that every model from 2019 onwards would have an electric motor, making it the first traditional carmaker to call time on vehicles powered solely by an internal combustion engine.

Volvo said on Wednesday that it would put electrification at the core of its business. From 2019 it will only make three types of cars: pure-electric, plug-in hybrids, and so-called “mild” hybrids combining a small petrol engine with a large battery.

“This announcement marks the end of the solely combustion engine-powered car,” said Håkan Samuelsson, chief executive.

“Volvo Cars has stated that it plans to have sold a total of 1m electrified cars by 2025. When we said it, we meant it. This is how we are going to do it.” 

The Swedish carmaker was purchased by Chinese domestic carmaker Geely in 2010.

The new owners have proven to be a catalyst in the race to electrify its models, as China is already the world leader in electric car sales and Geely is the only Chinese-owned carmaker producing vehicles for the US.

Nearly 265,000 pure-electric vehicles were sold in China last year, versus 110,000 in all of Europe, according to data compiled by EV-Volumes.com. 

Globally, the market for pure-electric cars is tiny, accounting for less than 1 per cent of sales last year, but the market is growing quickly.

From January to March, global sales of plug-in vehicles — comprising EVs and plug-in hybrids — rose 40 per cent to 191,700 units, according to EV-Volumes.com. 

If the growth rate since 2013 were to continue, then eight out of 10 cars sold in 2030 would be plug-ins. 
Volvo said it would launch five pure-electric cars between 2019 and 2021. Three will come from Volvo while two will come from Polestar, the high-performance unit it launched last month.

By 2019 no new Volvo cars will be sold without an electric motor, as internal combustion cars are “gradually phased out”, Volvo said. It also aims to make its manufacturing operations “climate-neutral” by 2025.

Volvo’s agenda is likely to raise questions about the position of Tesla, the US electric car start-up whose market valuation has soared during a time in which it has no serious rivals in pure-electric cars.

Tesla, which sold 76,000 cars last year, plans to produce 1m cars a year by 2020, yet at $58bn its market valuation is already larger than General Motors, which sold 10m cars last year.

Tesla has garnered wild-eyed support from investors, who believe in the zero-emission future envisioned by chief executive Elon Musk.

The first of Tesla’s all-important Model 3s — the car Mr Musk hopes will turn low-priced electric vehicles from worthy but range-challenged rides for do-gooders into an object of desire for the masses — are set to be delivered to customers on schedule this month.

But the Volvo announcement underscores that its days as the only premium maker of electric cars are numbered.

Jaguar has said that its all-electric sport utility vehicle, the I-Pace, will go on sale late next year, while Audi will begin selling two premium electric cars in 2019, the same year that Mercedes will launch its first electric sport-utility vehicle as part of its new EQ brand.

At the Frankfurt motor show in September, BMW is expected to announce an electrified 3-Series car, its best-selling line of cars. 

By 2020, traditional carmakers are set to have a wide array of electric cars on offer, with ranges of about 500km, said Michael Muders, portfolio manager at Union Investment. 

“I think that it’s going to be pretty tough for Tesla to keep a position in this space,” he said. “The empire is going to strike back.”

We're just waiting for the 'imminent' DFS. 

#233 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

taken from Hotcopper website

Volvo Cars announced that every model from 2019 onwards would have an electric motor, making it the first traditional carmaker to call time on vehicles powered solely by an internal combustion engine.

Volvo said on Wednesday that it would put electrification at the core of its business. From 2019 it will only make three types of cars: pure-electric, plug-in hybrids, and so-called “mild” hybrids combining a small petrol engine with a large battery.

“This announcement marks the end of the solely combustion engine-powered car,” said Håkan Samuelsson, chief executive.

“Volvo Cars has stated that it plans to have sold a total of 1m electrified cars by 2025. When we said it, we meant it. This is how we are going to do it.” 

The Swedish carmaker was purchased by Chinese domestic carmaker Geely in 2010.

The new owners have proven to be a catalyst in the race to electrify its models, as China is already the world leader in electric car sales and Geely is the only Chinese-owned carmaker producing vehicles for the US.

Nearly 265,000 pure-electric vehicles were sold in China last year, versus 110,000 in all of Europe, according to data compiled by EV-Volumes.com. 

Globally, the market for pure-electric cars is tiny, accounting for less than 1 per cent of sales last year, but the market is growing quickly.

From January to March, global sales of plug-in vehicles — comprising EVs and plug-in hybrids — rose 40 per cent to 191,700 units, according to EV-Volumes.com. 

If the growth rate since 2013 were to continue, then eight out of 10 cars sold in 2030 would be plug-ins. 
Volvo said it would launch five pure-electric cars between 2019 and 2021. Three will come from Volvo while two will come from Polestar, the high-performance unit it launched last month.

By 2019 no new Volvo cars will be sold without an electric motor, as internal combustion cars are “gradually phased out”, Volvo said. It also aims to make its manufacturing operations “climate-neutral” by 2025.

Volvo’s agenda is likely to raise questions about the position of Tesla, the US electric car start-up whose market valuation has soared during a time in which it has no serious rivals in pure-electric cars.

Tesla, which sold 76,000 cars last year, plans to produce 1m cars a year by 2020, yet at $58bn its market valuation is already larger than General Motors, which sold 10m cars last year.

Tesla has garnered wild-eyed support from investors, who believe in the zero-emission future envisioned by chief executive Elon Musk.

The first of Tesla’s all-important Model 3s — the car Mr Musk hopes will turn low-priced electric vehicles from worthy but range-challenged rides for do-gooders into an object of desire for the masses — are set to be delivered to customers on schedule this month.

But the Volvo announcement underscores that its days as the only premium maker of electric cars are numbered.

Jaguar has said that its all-electric sport utility vehicle, the I-Pace, will go on sale late next year, while Audi will begin selling two premium electric cars in 2019, the same year that Mercedes will launch its first electric sport-utility vehicle as part of its new EQ brand.

At the Frankfurt motor show in September, BMW is expected to announce an electrified 3-Series car, its best-selling line of cars. 

By 2020, traditional carmakers are set to have a wide array of electric cars on offer, with ranges of about 500km, said Michael Muders, portfolio manager at Union Investment. 

“I think that it’s going to be pretty tough for Tesla to keep a position in this space,” he said. “The empire is going to strike back.”

#234 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

What will be interesting, is to see if TAW can match the price of Galaxy on the ASX. Both are Lithium producers (almost). Galaxy trading at A$1.71 at the moment, having broken $2.41 about 2 months ago. 

TAW trading at R24 wouldn't be a bad place to be 

#235 DreyerSmit

DreyerSmit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

His Iminency Tawana ...

Has relocated. This is not news. I just wanted to pun imminent. :)

Here's waiting and hoping and praying...

Next week hopefully is a good week.

Yeah they better release those results next week or they will become a meme on the internet

#236 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:32 AM

His Iminency Tawana ... 

Has relocated. This is not news. I just wanted to pun imminent. :) 

Here's waiting and hoping and praying... 

Next week hopefully is a good week. 

#237 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

Support at 20AUc. Download the Bloomberg app, charts on it. Lets hope the news doesn't disappoint

#238 DreyerSmit

DreyerSmit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:41 AM

Do we have any technical charts on TAW available to this forum? I get this feeling we are moving towards the 100 or 200 day averages. Should you stockpile now, or does it look like it is going to dip further into the reds? 

Someone on Hotcopper showed a chart for the ASX share price. Apparently, there is support at 0.20 AUD. So I assume it should stay at this levels until there is news that will take it either up or down. 

#239 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:58 AM

Do we have any technical charts on TAW available to this forum? I get this feeling we are moving towards the 100 or 200 day averages. Should you stockpile now, or does it look like it is going to dip further into the reds? 

#240 DreyerSmit

DreyerSmit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

Tawana announced that they spent the required amount for the 50% Lithium rights agreement with Lithco/AMAL. Sens incoming.

Feasibility study will be released in the first week of July (imminent) and once the board has that, they will approve construction.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting