477 replies to this topic

#321 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Leo stay put....lotsa buyers around...R20 is a magnate today and yesterday....i could have bailed at 21.50 this morning but in it for 24/25

put your stop below yesterdays low..say 50c....if hit tough...thats trading...but stop better in case......

Good advice

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#322 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

Also. They did a R1b bee deal. Yes....dilution of i think 8m

#323 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:28 PM

Leo stay put....lotsa buyers around...R20 is a magnate today and yesterday....i could have bailed at 21.50 this morning but in it for 24/25

put your stop below yesterdays low..say 50c....if hit tough...thats trading...but stop better in case......

Edited by Polly, 13 February 2019 - 03:32 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#324 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:25 PM

Myself I get worried when I hear about these disasters, as the international companies or stake holders have a strict zero tolerance to even be remotely linked to any even suspected of corruption entity.
Also there's has been lots of internal information based selling off suspicion (according to my personal observation), in addition to massive selling off from the side of the management, then telling the market after the price is already bust (so the other share holders take the burnt).

Edited by Tom, 13 February 2019 - 03:27 PM.

#325 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

The debt on EOH is more than 50% (which is considered high).
The company is a loss making company, with a business model that's under heavy competition by the Indian companies (and this is likely to continue, because they keep getting permits somehow, Trump said he would stop them, but so far he's blocked), and in the results expected to be released end of March, they will (probably) be posting more losses and more debt, and the near future results will be (as it seams) also more losses, and more debt.
They are implicated in corruption charges, and these charges will not go away anytime soon (it will probably take long years and years), and so overseas and local companies and investors will dump them.

Any articles or sources of info regarding the above?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#326 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

what r the chances like steinhoff for a delay?

No reason right now that the interims will be delayed.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#327 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:28 PM

The debt on EOH is more than 50% (which is considered high).

The company is a loss making company, with a business model that's under heavy competition by the Indian companies (and this is likely to continue, because they keep getting permits somehow, Trump said he would stop them, but so far he's blocked), and in the results expected to be released end of March, they will (probably) be posting more losses and more debt, and the near future results will be (as it seams) also more losses, and more debt.

They are implicated in corruption charges, and these charges will not go away anytime soon (it will probably take long years and years), and so overseas and local companies and investors will dump them.

Edited by Tom, 13 February 2019 - 02:33 PM.

#328 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:21 PM

Interims to be released end of March. Just hoping not to get a heart attack before then

what r the chances like steinhoff for a delay?

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#329 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:16 PM

only reason he should sweat cos he is going to be paying interest :)

Interims to be released end of March. Just hoping not to get a heart attack before then

#330 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:54 PM

Don't sweat, if you do, should not be in this transaction for future reference. Don't gamble with money you can't lose.
However, this company is losing credibility and is a challenge... But they have assets and are revenue generating... I like others buy when there is panic and hope to see especially eoh, but if this company can demonstrate it has turned itself around in two months... Should get an entirely new valuation which I am hesitant to say could be significantly higher than r19, but doubt may breach r40.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

only reason he should sweat cos he is going to be paying interest  :)

#331 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

then u shud be sweating bro.,,,this one to hold for at least 2 months,....wont jump up anytime soon...

Don't sweat, if you do, should not be in this transaction for future reference. Don't gamble with money you can't lose.
However, this company is losing credibility and is a challenge... But they have assets and are revenue generating... I like others buy when there is panic and hope to see especially eoh, but if this company can demonstrate it has turned itself around in two months... Should get an entirely new valuation which I am hesitant to say could be significantly higher than r19, but doubt may breach r40.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#332 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:10 PM

then u shud be sweating bro.,,,this one to hold for at least 2 months,....wont jump up anytime soon...

Thanks....

Edited by leo, 13 February 2019 - 01:11 PM.

#333 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

Cfd....

#334 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:05 PM

cfd or share investment?

Cfd....

#335 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

In at 19.10....I'm worried

cfd or share investment?

#336 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

In at 19.10....I'm worried

#337 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

https://techcentral....tnership/87420/

#338 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

EOH is an IT labour brokering company, which is a business area that has been very much taken over by the Indian giant IT labour brokering companies, and getting worse every year.

disagree on that one...go see what it does...very diversified company now

#339 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:36 AM

thing is i have made lots of money on this share buying the dip on every occasion and selling higher after every bad situation/news...

maybe 4th time lucky...hopefully.....tata ma chance...if you dont play you dont win/lose

Playing with winning chips..so all fine here

Edited by Polly, 13 February 2019 - 11:36 AM.

#340 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:32 AM

I think MicroSoft decision is strategic, and very hard to change.

EOH is tainted.

yeah it like permanently having a gun at the back of its head....Whats next is the question....

Im in for a few bob hopefully...looking at 24/25 to get out...

amazing thing is they seem to have a knack to talk themselves out of these situations...So next set of results is crucial....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting