#21 andi222

andi222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:56 AM

eish target price reached today

Haha Polly I sold all my holdings at 16. . . . But that's how it goes. You win some u lose some. 60% in a week was just too good for me. But its crazy that it reached 26 today. A week ago it was at 9 rand. Where is the JSE going??? haha

#22 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:47 AM

placing a value between 25 to 28 on this one on todays results....so im holding for medium/long term...

eish target price reached today

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#23 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

couldnt resist at  this price...sold half my holdings at 23.00

new average cost +-R3.00 for rest of 50% of holdings.....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#24 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:49 PM

Eish.. Need to know when to exit....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#25 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:56 PM

Yooohhh and it's still going! If it hit R30 bucks today.... THAHITI here I come :D

#26 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

placing a value between 25 to 28 on this one on todays results....so im holding for medium/long term...

Looking great Mr P! Haven't checked the info, Mr Market for sure liking it. Am also going long on this

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#27 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:16 PM

Well done Polly and Andi

Edited by JK001, 16 April 2019 - 01:18 PM.

#28 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:09 AM

I'm going to hold... Hoping for the R30 but got a feeling it will retrace?... If only PS can gooi in this direction!

#29 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:07 AM

I'm going to hold... Hoping for the R30 but got a feeling it will retrace?... If only PS can gooi in this direction!

#30 andi222

andi222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:02 AM

Was a risky decision, could have gone both ways. But as you said good profit in a few days. I bought quite a substantial amount between 9 and 10 rand. Took profits today at 16. Smile for days haha

#31 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:58 AM

THis is what restructuring means...and a good active CEO...Throw the kitchin sink and write anything suspect off once off....and then start from scratch.

Glad i got back in...

To all the naysayers , up 60% on my investment in a few days!!

and they compare this with the PS!!!!

#32 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:11 PM

Building up nicely hey

THis is what restructuring means...and a good active CEO...Throw the kitchin sink and write anything suspect off once off....and then start from scratch.

Glad i got back in...

#33 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:04 PM

Building up nicely hey

#34 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:49 AM

also got back in at 10.25...This time hold for keeps in long term portfolio..

Read something that an ex director who has gone to open his own similar business, has been the guy who seems to be leaking out info as whistle blower. Is he leaking lies or truth we shall soon find out...

Been speaking to guys in top positions who works/worked at EOH, they see this share price turning around in months to come...

Going to add this to my portfolio next week

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#35 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 12:35 PM

Strong support zone at around 10 Rand. I took my first bite at 10 Rand. Let's see if this can last. I think market is overreacting. 

also got back in at 10.25...This time hold for keeps in long term portfolio..

Read something that an ex director who has gone to open his own similar business, has been the guy who seems to be leaking out info as whistle blower. Is he leaking lies or truth we shall soon find out... 

Edited by Polly, 06 April 2019 - 12:38 PM.

#36 Chris101

Chris101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:53 PM

I think market waiting on legal sens...someone knows something...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobi

Hi

Every firm doing business with Goverment on a TENDER BASIS is under suspicion.

No tender business gets done without some payment to someone so this whole EOH thing shouldnt be that surpricing.

People I know working high up in EOH is telling me nasty stories...

Im looking to buy in but lots lower than where they are now.

TENDER = BEE = MONEY FOR THE ELITE FEW IN POSITIONS OF POWER.

It will forever be a failed system geared for crooks.

#37 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:32 PM

Strong support zone at around 10 Rand. I took my first bite at 10 Rand. Let's see if this can last. I think market is overreacting.

I think market waiting on legal sens...someone knows something...

#38 andi222

andi222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:54 AM

#39 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

This poor share is gone to the dogs.... Ripe for an acquisition.

#40 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

What are the critical fundamentals supporting this share.....?. Apart from credibility and loss of Microsoft contra t, low volume shares trades... Surely the revenue... And margin value suggests this share is significantly undervalued. What are your thoughts... High risk as we don't know what else is lurking.. But 70+% business non gov....

Impact

While the immediate short-term impact can be managed, EOH is assessing and discussing various
alternatives to ensure the long-term continuity of service to all customers and to maximise value for
shareholders. EOH is confident that this can be achieved.

As previously disclosed, the Channel Partner Agreement (as software licence re-seller division) is not
material to EOH and reported a total profit before tax of approximately R10 million during the last financial
year.

The impact of the latest notices is still being assessed, but early indications are that:

- Our Microsoft related bespoke application development, its largest business, will be predominantly
unimpacted.
- Any long-term impact on the IP businesses, including the core IP that has been developed for re-sale
utilising Microsoft technologies, can be mitigated through migration to other cloud providers.
- Our CRM (Dynamics 365) and Productivity Solutions business will be impacted in terms of access to
partner support portals.
- Our Microsoft-related managed services business and clients will experience no impact as these
services are provided on client infrastructure and platforms.
- Our Cloud business and platform business and the re-sale of Azure cloud offerings will be impacted
in the short-term and EOH is in discussions to find a solution to ensure continuity of service and
revenue streams.

While EOH's assessed impact of the latest notification on profit before tax is estimated at less than R20 million
during the current financial year, this will bring the total impact of Microsoft exposure to R30 million profit
before tax. Moreover, there is an overall medium to long-term go-to-market and credential impact and risk
in not retaining Microsoft Gold Partner status.

EOH apologises for any uncertainty and inconvenience caused and will continue to use our best endeavours
to ensure there are no outages or disruptions to any client services as a result of the terminations.

Profit warning in the sens yesterday

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting