709 replies to this topic

#81 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:55 PM

I want them 3200 or less may be a wait..but I'll wait or not buy..

#82 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:35 PM

Better get your buying shoes ready for tomorrow M, need to watch where she is going to be around 11:00, my take earnings going to be the bottom event!

Hi , thanks Ill see, may wait few weeks longer and see where non goes...Cheers

#83 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:43 AM

Mi M,

Seasonals following pattern and need to watch next Wednesday when TenCent reports earnings, apart for the daily swings the main trend stays down into then and from there should kick off a new uptrend, and normally very strong!

Will keep you posted but to early to go long now imo....

A

Better get your buying shoes ready for tomorrow M, need to watch where she is going to be around 11:00, my take earnings going to be the bottom event!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#84 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:34 PM

Thanks

#85 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:41 PM

Tencent (Hong Kong)
Hong Kong in focus. The weekly chart. Nothing new. WYSIWYG. Move along.

https://jsecharts.bl...-hong-kong.html

tencent-w-120919.png

sicut scriptum

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#86 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:39 AM

Cheers

#87 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:36 AM

Hi Argento, if you around can you please give me a nudge when you think npn near bottom...still hoping for under 3200 or lowest and been waiting all year...its heading in my direction..want buy before around 15 sep pros.. know you know this market...cheers

Mi M,

Seasonals following pattern and need to watch next Wednesday when TenCent reports earnings, apart for the daily swings the main trend stays down into then and from there should kick off a new uptrend, and normally very strong!

Will keep you posted but to early to go long now imo....

A

#88 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:32 PM

Hi Argento, if you around can you please give me a nudge when you think npn near bottom...still hoping for under 3200 or lowest and been waiting all year...its heading in my direction..want buy before around 15 sep pros.. know you know this market...cheers

#89 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 29 July 2019 - 02:42 PM

Tencent (Hong Kong)
The hourly chart for Tencent (Hong Kong) reflects the pattern of Naspers (NPN) on the JSE. The prognosis at this juncture is quite obvious. 

https://jsecharts.bl...-hong-kong.html

tencent-60-290719.png

vendere qui amiserint

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#90 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:30 AM

Sorry misquote...on internet says oct april things are usually on the up..but obviously other factors on play...if life was that simple

#91 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:24 PM

Been looking at seasonal lists presuming buy aug possibly sell sept with seasonals? Other than all other factors....have a good one A and thanks....can see from my equities looking rather grim at moment

#92 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:50 PM

Hi Nosh...I also want but unless major drop i think its sailed....depends what you think its worth...my top price id pay about 3250...at moment

Seasonals down now into mid August, very sideways and messy charts atm!

A

#93 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:35 PM

Hi Nosh...I also want but unless major drop i think its sailed....depends what you think its worth...my top price id pay about 3250...at moment

#94 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:37 AM

Did I miss getting into NPN, has the boat sailed?

Wanted to get some more before the listing of the NewCo.

Thanks in advance

#95 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:27 AM

JSE, Naspers (NPN) - A monthly view:

Naspers stutters as it prepares for the ( C ) leg of this Cycle-degree correction. A typical equal legs ABC correction shares the typical target of the lower order 4th wave end point.

https://jsecharts.bl...aspers-npn.html

npn-m-030719.png

spiritus penitus

But the 3rd wave cannot be the shortest.

Like all of the charts that I post, this pattern analysis employs the standard version of the Elliott Wave Theory and is intended only to demonstrate my own momentary view within my own application of that theory.
degree%2Btable%2BPrechter.png

Edited by Snippit, 03 July 2019 - 08:32 AM.

#96 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:24 PM

Hi A and P, any ideas when tge npn drop coming prior mud sept...? Have a good one

#97 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:04 AM

Not any trading advice but I would go long Naspers today, quarter end buying should soon kick in and Hang Seng confirmed a 5H bullish cross!

Could get a good rally into mid next week.

A

as far as HK is concerned dont think so A....seems to be more sellers than buyers at moment...price not doing anything but as you saw quarter end could change that

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#98 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:16 AM

Great...as they say when opportunity knocks open the door....want npn at right price....have good weekend all

Not any trading advice but I would go long Naspers today, quarter end buying should soon kick in and Hang Seng confirmed a 5H bullish cross!

Could get a good rally into mid next week.

A

#99 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:01 PM

Great...as they say when opportunity knocks open the door....want npn at right price....have good weekend all

#100 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:21 PM

Think you have it totally wrong here, very bullish pattern in the works on Naspers, should see a higher low downleg again in August but building to something really a big breakout coming end of the year!!

A

Hay A...this Johnny using npn adr to see npn moves....BIG JOKE!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting