709 replies to this topic

#101 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:19 PM

Midas you in luck,,,,newco listing delayed....My luck too as i made 300p on alsi as bears read it wrong...lol

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#102 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:03 AM

Naspers, New York, NPSNY

The [A]-[B] leg is not impulsive. The correction is of Cycle degree. The typical target is the 4th wave ending of one order less = Primary wave [4]. This target is also indicated by the equal legs abc projection.

https://wavecount.bl...york-npsny.html

npsny-d-200619.png

peritissimus

nullamque causam

dog%2526ponyX.png

Think you have it totally wrong here, very bullish pattern in the works on Naspers, should see a higher low downleg again in August but building to something really a big breakout coming end of the year!!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#103 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:45 AM

Naspers, New York, NPSNY

The [A]-[B] leg is not impulsive. The correction is of Cycle degree. The typical target is the 4th wave ending of one order less = Primary wave [4]. This target is also indicated by the equal legs abc projection.

https://wavecount.bl...york-npsny.html

npsny-d-200619.png

peritissimus

nullamque causam

dog%2526ponyX.png

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#104 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

Will do thanks P...unlike you to be sensitive re arb comments...everyone's opinion allowed in our democracy I hope...so keep chirping.when you havetime.....i for 1 think you very knowledgeable ...a little harsh if you disagree maybe 😁 but heyho we adults here..well most us 😂

#105 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:09 PM

check thsi link

https://www.sharenet...seq=6&scode=NPN

look at tax consequences...especially the capital gains tax on cap shares....All depends on which option you choose..

ask you broker for proper advise..If he cant speak to NPN secretaries for more tax info...all to complicated for me to explain here as ill be thrashed for giving tax advise here again.....

If all that fails contact  some new young blood on the forum for advise ...If that fails message me  :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#106 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:58 PM

Hi P, why do you say that? Surely this no different to other dual listed? Thanks...obviously all profit is taxable on any shares /cfds..

check thsi link

https://www.sharenet...seq=6&scode=NPN

look at tax consequences...especially the capital gains tax on cap shares....All depends on which option you choose..

ask you broker for proper advise..If he cant speak to NPN secretaries for more tax info...all to complicated for me to explain here as ill be thrashed for giving tax advise here again.....

#107 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:46 PM

Hi P, why do you say that? Surely this no different to other dual listed? Thanks...obviously all profit is taxable on any shares /cfds..

#108 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:07 PM

Hey A, when do you estimate this pullback will commence? It seems to have started bullish today.

R

Hi Rex,

NPN already red again, so my take already started, seasonals down into mid next week for a good buy before newco!

We started running way before TC so not at par atm!

A

#109 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:07 PM

Thanks.  Am also looking for a good Opportunity to get some before NewCo

before you do, get some proper tax advise because this has some serious tax implications!!!

#110 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:00 PM

Ye, just my views and I also get it wrong, but seasonals still the best guide! Due to futures roll over next week the funds like to push her down hard into around the 27th June so could be your potential low for your buy, mid July markets would have already rallied back up due to earnings season.

A

Thanks.  Am also looking for a good Opportunity to get some before NewCo

#111 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:42 AM

REX with all due respect , Argento and myself had a good chuckle about that....

KEY is you trade npn purely on whats happening in alsi...IF alsi hits resistance expect npn to go down first  irrespective of what tc and techinals on npn shows..if alsi goes down , bears use npn to do that....Simple

IF later today alsi breaks resistance , watch npn shoot the lights out!!

Glad I could bring some chuckle into your live  :lol: 

Do you guys have any NPN shares at the moment?

#112 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:38 AM

Cool P, thanks for the advice

#113 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:20 AM

another very important factor to consider in NPN..

due to iys high market cap , any price surge takes it market cap higher..Lots of funds invested in here have a mandate that any one share muts make up max a certain % age of its portfolio...once prices surges that cap normally gets exceeded...so they forces to sell irrespective of tc going up...

read on Monday PIC their biggest shareholder will be lightening its holding...  MR M always a step ahead of us...Thats why u have to be on the ball with info when trading...

only experience in the market gets you this info..

young new blood as someone suggested to run this forum???  Will they know thsi info?

Pity some much to tell your guys but eish rather keep quiet!!

#114 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:17 AM

another very important factor to consider in NPN..

due to iys high market cap , any price surge takes it market cap higher..Lots of funds invested in here have a mandate that any one share muts make up max a certain % age of its portfolio...once prices surges that cap normally gets exceeded...so they forces to sell irrespective of tc going up...

read on Monday PIC their biggest shareholder will be lightening its holding...  MR M always a step ahead of us...Thats why u have to be on the ball with info when trading...

#115 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:57 AM

The technical analysis on investing.com says it will be be bullish this whole week though. Although it's not always accurate, it could also be used as a guide.

REX with all due respect , Argento and myself had a good chuckle about that....

KEY is you trade npn purely on whats happening in alsi...IF alsi hits resistance expect npn to go down first  irrespective of what tc and techinals on npn shows..if alsi goes down , bears use npn to do that....Simple

IF later today alsi breaks resistance , watch npn shoot the lights out!!

#116 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:45 AM

Hey A, when do you estimate this pullback will commence? It seems to have started bullish today.

R

and going RED!!!

#117 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:37 AM

Hi A can answer you but tencent up so guess thats why bullish and us futures look green...but just my opinion would like here A s opinion

#118 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:22 AM

Doubt 8% M, but reasonable pullback.

A

R

#119 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:25 PM

Hi A, just hope drops about 8 percent plus before newco...but think thats a stretch...really want buy about 100 shares before newco...could go more but trying balance my risks these days..do you reckon all alsi shares including retailers banks etc will go down...hope not...am hoping fed annouces at least interest stand still and sa shares generally go up..

Doubt 8% M, but reasonable pullback.

A

#120 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:23 PM

Hi A, just hope drops about 8 percent plus before newco...but think thats a stretch...really want buy about 100 shares before newco...could go more but trying balance my risks these days..do you reckon all alsi shares including retailers banks etc will go down...hope not...am hoping fed annouces at least interest stand still and sa shares generally go up..

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting