1165 replies to this topic

#301 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

Didn't make anything today..still holding imp and exx cfds...hope you all did well

#302 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:41 AM

Lekker..thought so..but best i check..

#303 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:31 AM

May i ask why..usa closes..or ftse? See tencent up too..

us f green

ftse f green

tc up +3%

ducks lining up for a massive short squeeze

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#304 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:27 AM

May i ask why..usa closes..or ftse? See tencent up too..

#305 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:21 AM

Morning P..looking at platinum and coal china and auz today..they up and rand quite weak...so good commodoties day ?? Thanks...have a good one

all up today...shoot a dart pick

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#306 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:49 AM

Morning P..looking at platinum and coal china and auz today..they up and rand quite weak...so good commodoties day ?? Thanks...have a good one

#307 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:11 AM

Im in on imp again...and exx both long.....and made bit selling my mondi..have good reports on both...will see how pans out

#308 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:53 PM

eish now down 21%....keep away...somethings not right

Mr M always a step ahead with news.....we get it a few days later

ok  results out for 6  months....market obviously didnt like the celll c debt situation

Edited by Polly, 28 February 2019 - 05:53 PM.

#309 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

Yes i did.. i didn't think bad results...so if goes up 2 percent from my buy price will sell tomorrow..its cfd..also see 1630 they put out their dividend amount maybe encourage some buyers for equities...taking my chances..have feeling will go up in days.

cool...think market red ftse day caused the drop

#310 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

Yes i did.. i didn't think bad results...so if goes up 2 percent from my buy price will sell tomorrow..its cfd..also see 1630 they put out their dividend amount maybe encourage some buyers for equities...taking my chances..have feeling will go up in days.

#311 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:35 PM

P when you look at us market what do u think going be strong here tomorrow ..lekker red day for the bears

chrats say down but i dont look ahead until tomorrow morning 6am..things can change quickly..depends on a number of factors

but tomorrow is FRY Dag...normally 80% of times we red in before 2pm

now why did u buy mondi? did u see its results out today

Edited by Polly, 28 February 2019 - 05:38 PM.

#312 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

P when you look at us market what do u think going be strong here tomorrow ..lekker red day for the bears

#313 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:43 PM

Yoh Blu getting whacked proper!....was looking at this share for a long time and I want to buy into it

#314 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

Blue Label may be a punt....althouth i sold out , actaully regretting it..dowb over 10% today so maybe something outs there...wait a few days and look for recovery...If so jump in....or wait for a fall to R4.50 to jump back in... Results look fine..only problem is Cell C...do some homework on it....may be worth a  solid punt

eish now down 21%....keep away...somethings not right

Mr M always a step ahead with news.....we get it a few days later

Edited by Polly, 28 February 2019 - 04:41 PM.

#315 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:33 PM

Blue Label may be a punt....althouth i sold out , actaully regretting it..dowb over 10% today so maybe something outs there...wait a few days and look for recovery...If so jump in....or wait for a fall to R4.50 to jump back in... Results look fine..only problem is Cell C...do some homework on it....may be worth a  solid punt

Thanks!

#316 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

Hi Polly,

Any tips on higher risk shares that may fold, or otherwise boom if all goes well?

I'm talking about Aveng type share if one was willing to invest R40k, with the full understanding that you may loose it all.

Obviously when I'm talking of such high risk shares it's at my own discretion and tips would be considered accordingly.

#317 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

Hi Polly,

Any tips on higher risk shares that may fold, or otherwise boom if all goes well?

I'm talking about Aveng type share if one was willing to invest R40k, with the full understanding that you may loose it all.

Obviously when I'm talking of such high risk shares it's at my own discretion and tips would be considered accordingly.

#318 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

Really good trading Update. Revenue once again increased even though all the current issues. PEPCO had a growth of 37%. That is amazing. Just a matter of time until this share will continue its upward trend.

Wrong.

If you have followed this share price over the last year, after every trade update it falls. Should end the day in the low 190ss

I agree people are missing on what is the real future of SNH.

PEPCO growing fast has big room to move into because EU has 27 countries and 500 mil people it will make Pepkor SA look like a small ant.

Couldnt resist this...

1. Andi i explained this like explaining to a 10 year old before but obviously you still cant read it properly..

PEPCO expanded its store portfolio by over 20%
year-on-year and opened 70 new stores in the
quarter. Disciplined store expansion will continue,
including PEPCO’s entry to the Bulgarian market
through an initial 10 stores to be opened in the
balance of the financial year.

If you have 10 stores with turnover of 1m...add another 5 stores with total turnover increasing 40%  for same period then what does this mean??   Nothing....its bottom line that counts..turnover could increase  by 200% and it will still mean nothing imo.....This is a revenue update( turnover update) for Gods sake...Suppose those invested will want to see and understand what they want too....

2.  Guru again pumps and trolls same thing over and over again..same as visiting somerset west centre....Pure repeat over and over again, pure troll without understanding what is turnover and what is profit...

all these are merely pumps by those invested much higher to suck the poor newbies in...which reading the thread they have already succeeded.....

real sad and shocking to read comments by so called Gurus with financial models...

#319 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

Just bought some mnd cfds..now start praying

#320 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:30 PM

Canceled out and enjoying Netflix... My concern on mcs value...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

exactly...going forward going to lose a lot of subscribers..However listing price opened at bottom of range..top of range was R250.00

If price drops to belwo R80.00 may drop out of top 40 and hence funds will sell it off further... But at R100.00 looks cheap hay!

I however wont touch it as going foward think going to lose a lot of subscribers...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting