Yup... Market seems to like it

#82 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 01:53 PM

That being said, ANY person joining this forum needs to be suspicious. I would even believe the some people criticize each other being of the same group to lure trusting individuals to either side. Unfortunately it closes any sharing of tips and ideas.

Collaboration helps...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#83 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 03 March 2020 - 12:47 PM

And an awesome trading update to boot ... ALL IN !!

β€œOne day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#84 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 11:26 AM

Withdrawal of cautionary announcement, merger off the cards.... Time to Tata MA chance again with this one.... Order placed.... Climb baby climb :D

#85 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:22 PM

That being said, ANY person joining this forum needs to be suspicious. I would even believe the some people criticize each other being of the same group to lure trusting individuals to either side. Unfortunately it closes any sharing of tips and ideas.

#86 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:01 PM

Sorry, but not wanting to say someone got caught out. Takes a bit of time to get all the jargon right and then sound like an expert. The proof is when you recommend a share it is not a falling knife. So best to go and look at what price the share was recommend and to what it dropped to. Here I must say I've invested in TON, BSR, GND (own research), SNV, BLU, EUZ, MCZ, ELI (this forum). Then there is the shares doing ok recommend on this forum, but only because I waited substantially before buying and if I would have bought at original recommend price I would be at lost: JLB, GPL, SNH. My shares small quantities, as alternative high risk investment. No offense but take the look at who recommend at what price....fine to say have stop in place, but.... what is your true hit rate and can you call yourself an expert, or someone just posting jargon terms.

#87 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:35 PM

Ur character doesn't fit w.r.t his banning, and sure this share taking knocks even with new leases, I see reb going same direction. It was going R2.50 and higher at 1 stage but then started constant drop... Seems like market knew about merger/possible merger then already? News leaks... Amazing

Good observations on 4si, got some couple days ago

Yeah I think so too. I just don't understand how you can possibly screw up a real estate trust. I mean you have the shares worth 8 rand I think Polly mention NAV at last AFS. Now this share is sitting at 50 cents within like weeks/months it took a dive. Really strange if you ask me. I saw that the Nedbank security is due Monday afternoon, Maybe there will be a debt to equity swap? If not they might go into liquidation and a fire sale would start. Next week will be interesting.

Thanks, been following 4Sight since they reported good results and the share price was falling. Interesting to note that today it has closed at 25 cents. Which means that it is above the 200 MA line. Since listing the share was always trading below this average. As I said next week will be interesting. Results need to be published, offer needs to be provided and there is an EGM where some of the directors need to be replaced. 

#88 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:27 PM

Haha u ouks got him banned now mock him in his absence.... Kinda childish hey

This share seems to be tanking because of the merger which was not known at that time?, he did say he was attracted to the dividend payout..... But ya... Am sure his balls is busting

Correction: Polly got himself banned.

He can still browse as a guest or join with new credentials (until he get banned again)

#89 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:19 PM

I don't know who got him banned, definitely not me. Hope he sold out long ago.

Would love to get some Input for this share. I mean like how low can it go? They did sell lots of assets and secured new leases with government. But somehow this share keeps going south.

Ur character doesn't fit w.r.t his banning, and sure this share taking knocks even with new leases, I see reb going same direction. It was going R2.50 and higher at 1 stage but then started constant drop... Seems like market knew about merger/possible merger then already? News leaks... Amazing

Good observations on 4si, got some couple days ago

#90 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:48 PM

I don't know who got him banned, definitely not me. Hope he sold out long ago. 

Would love to get some Input for this share. I mean like how low can it go? They did sell lots of assets and secured new leases with government. But somehow this share keeps going south.

#91 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:45 PM

Haha u ouks got him banned now mock him in his absence.... Kinda childish hey

This share seems to be tanking because of the merger which was not known at that time?, he did say he was attracted to the dividend payout..... But ya... Am sure his balls is busting

#92 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:39 PM

Haha wonder if Polly kept on to this share. His last post was he is keeping them for the long term. Thats was at 2 rand. . . now down to 50 cents. Wonder which is the Ponzi Scheme now.

And he had 600k shares for the juicy dividends 😳

#93 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:58 PM

Haha wonder if Polly kept on to this share. His last post was he is keeping them for the long term. Thats was at 2 rand. . . now down to 50 cents. Wonder which is the Ponzi Scheme now.

#94 skeez

skeez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:28 PM

At least the next dividend declaration is in two months. I see Nedbank all of a sudden own 65 Million Delta shares - was there an announcement of a debt equity swop?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#95 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

Sjoe getting knocked.... Sold this sucker right time.... If historic trend is down... More than likely future trend also down.... Steinhoff bwahhhh

#96 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

Would love to hear Polly's view now on how low Delta and Rebosis will go. Poor guys who invested here as this is a classic example of how management can break a company.

#97 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:08 PM

Why is the share getting hammered?

#98 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:10 PM

Not sure what delta gets out of a merger with rebosis. Should have rather waited till rebosis started selling their assetts. Very little movement in the market or is it still early days?

Rebosis is selling lots of assets to reduce debt. Merger would however create synergies and will put the new company in to a position to get more government contracts. Interesting however will be the deal at what value or ratio this deal will go. Apparently it will benefit rebosis as new finance options become available to them. Will be very interesting to see the terms of this transaction.

#99 skeez

skeez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:44 PM

Not sure what delta gets out of a merger with rebosis. Should have rather waited till rebosis started selling their assetts. Very little movement in the market or is it still early days?

#100 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:17 AM

Interesting, Delta and Rebosis plan merger. Time to buy? Will be a huge fund I think.

JOINT CAUTIONARY ANNOUNCEMENT – POTENTIAL MERGER OF DELTA AND REBOSIS

Shareholders of Delta and Rebosis (the "Parties") are advised that their respective boards have, in-
principle, agreed to enter into exclusive merger discussions in order to affect a potential transaction,
subject to various outstanding matters and stakeholder engagement and support ("Merger").

Transaction Rationale

Delta and Rebosis are well respected Real Estate Investment Trusts with a focus on retail and
commercial property in South Africa. The Merger represents a natural consolidation of the Parties'
shared vision and strategy for the South African real estate market and represents a mutually
beneficial step in unlocking value for shareholders. It is envisaged that the Merger will result in, inter
alia, the following benefits:

- provide scale and diversification in the sector through consolidation of the individual balance
sheets of the Parties;
- enhance the Parties relationship with the Department of Public Works and Government;
- provide scale for restructuring the Parties' balance sheets, particularly as it relates to
managing the loan-to-value ratio to an optimal level;
- provide for the reduction in capital costs through credit profile enhancement; and
- bolster tradability and improve liquidity for shareholders through the creation of a significant
player of scale.

Next Steps

As is standard with a transaction of this nature, the next steps include a reciprocal due diligence,
discussions with key stakeholders, finalisation of the transaction structure, decisions around the new
management team and board composition. Shareholders and the market will be updated on the
process in this regard.
Cautionary

Accordingly, Delta and Rebosis shareholders are advised that, as discussions between the Parties are
ongoing, shareholders should exercise caution when dealing in the securities of Delta and Rebosis,
until a further announcement is made.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting