• Please log in to reply
733 replies to this topic

#21 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

Thanks daytrader.....i hope this is not a leak again....or manipulation..be good to see the share gain some respect and at least get to r1.60 over the next 3 weeks....

#22 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:43 PM

Thanks daytrader.....i hope this is not a leak again....or manipulation..be good to see the share gain some respect and at least get to r1.60 over the next 3 weeks....

#23 Dell

Dell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 05:32 PM

Hahaha

#24 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 05:27 PM

Loaded some more shares today, now the big question when will we have some news and price predictions

you pushed it up 12 percent, keep doing good work bruv 

#25 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

Loaded some more shares today, now the big question when will we have some news and price predictions

#26 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

#27 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 01:26 PM

Look away ...at least 2 months...something will leak,

#28 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:22 AM

Judging by the last sens put out by management, I would hazard a guess that the only meaningful news we are going to get from them is if the Remedica sale goes through...or doesn't for that matter.

Secretly I am hoping that I am completely wrong and that we see R2 + in the near future.

What I think will happen is ...
- late Feb / early Mar, a trading update will be published (with results shortly after). Limited positivity for share price.
- sometime in Q1 there will be an announcement of offer(s) for Remedica and an indication that due diligence will start. No mention of price yet. Thus limited positivity for share price.

There has also been no further news in relation to Covid (so no silver bullet for share price). So, I don't foresee anything above R2 by July this year. The offer price for Remedica will only come out after this and this should give the share price the needed boost (if management don't stuff it up).

Thus, I am growing tired of ASC, but will hang on a bit longer as there are still good prospects ahead.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#29 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 06:25 PM

True leading edge..but lots of issues with vaccines and not affordable, also we eill be able to secure enough in a year, and by then would.need more..gov and governments need t calm the chaos...we dont need billions..just 200m euros for global..even if a pittence makes remedica a more valuable asset and helps with the valuation...

#30 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 06:02 PM

[quote name="Leadingedge" post="294490" timestamp="1610377443"]"The South African Health Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) says data on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 is expected to be available in a few weeks’ time".
quote]
Cape Talk Podcast on topic: https://omny.fm/show...n-use-in-treatm

#31 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:04 PM

"The South African Health Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) says data on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 is expected to be available in a few weeks’ time".

Like I have said before, there is way more money to be made from the vaccines than from existing medication...Ivermectin has been around since the early days of COVID, yet they are still doing trials? Meanwhile vaccines are being tested and approved in record time?

​I don't mean to be negative, I am just trying to be realistic for my own expectations and not get my hopes up like I have so many times in the past.

Judging by the last sens put out by management, I would hazard a guess that the only meaningful news we are going to get from them is if the Remedica sale goes through...or doesn't for that matter.

Secretly I am hoping that I am completely wrong and that we see R2 + in the near future.

#32 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 04:06 PM

Sorry for delay, trying to sort my buy for the day.

There has been very little modern world suppirt for ivermectin use , however it seems developing world have been using this...there is apparently no grade a evidence, but none of the treatments for covid had this to go with. As vacvines seem to quickly get outdated by the variations or side effectes or shortages and sloq production, the noise around this meds is growing.

Sales for this have ballooned over the past 6 months in south america and many of the remedica spots...india and bangladesh produce their own.

SA and Africa may need to keep the masses quiet as vaccines will only cover 5 % of the population if any and will be required sevrral times...depeñding on differemt strains..

Ivermectin has already gained a lot of momentum in social media and whether this drug does in fact work or not is still to be proved. But there are convincing research papers out. WHO is reviewing their position on this, and SA gov apparantly truying to do a deal with india, but they have an embargo and all iver to stay in india. Ascendis may be able to tap and fast track the iver production in tablet and syryp formulation.they already have the productiin line and formulation for the animal product...

Everythingnis quiet amd we are exoecying some news soon, i think the world iver story is to break soon and ramaphosa may be mentioning some of it tonight to calm people...i am very invested in this share and have loaded even more this morning. My post here is extremely biased....speculative amd should be read with a mask on

#33 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 03:16 PM

Who reviewing position, as is SA...afew countries already authorised...load....

Can you elaborate I.N

#34 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 03:13 PM

Loaded now the wait for the PUMP, Is there nay news about Remedica disposal. 

#35 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 02:25 PM

#36 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:17 AM

Time will tell indeed,

#37 Zanme

Zanme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:17 AM

I.N, Ascendis management is incompetent. They are just parasites, good for nothing blood suckers.

Agree

#38 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:02 AM

Only time will tell wether the lack of communication is deliberate or because of incompetence.

The whole debacle regarding Invermectin in my mind is purely politically and financially based. We live in a very sick world where governments and corporate entities play with peoples lives in order to get their cut. There is obviously far more money to be made from vaccines than existing medication.

https://www.skynews....khH00ZcKRO_5TXw

#39 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:48 AM

Asc has vaccine produxing capability, sad we have not heard that asc will join in the support to ramp up production, or are we still to gey a sens on this by end of month....asc also is part of the supply chain...consumables etc...interesting days....we just need one good sens here soon...

I.N, Ascendis management is incompetent. They are just parasites, good for nothing blood suckers.

#40 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 12:19 AM

Asc has vaccine produxing capability, sad we have not heard that asc will join in the support to ramp up production, or are we still to gey a sens on this by end of month....asc also is part of the supply chain...consumables etc...interesting days....we just need one good sens here soon...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting