1645 replies to this topic

#1181 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 01:26 PM

Think they being evasive around disposal date...mod 2021 target gives sufficient time. We may see the engagement and sens sooner rather than later. I won't be surprised to see a sens within the next few months disclosing discussions with potential suitors. Remedica received significant attention this year.

#1182 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 01:20 PM

They are better prepared to sell Remedica. Selling Remedica is what creditors and shareholders' want. Hope there is news about a buyer soon. Would like to see share price at R2.80 before end of year.

#1183 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:39 PM

I was worried looking at the equity value and debt. But somewhat comforted by future exit and growth retaining value and reducing debt.
Certainly worth more than current value.

Was there a question on share price and value. I need to catchup had to pop off

#1184 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:04 PM

CEO states that listing of European assets are not an option. Some detail of sale of Remedica 

https://twitter.com/...5366144/photo/1

Edited by Shi, 29 September 2020 - 12:04 PM.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1185 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 11:23 AM

Impairments and finance costs....else looking solid

#1186 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:26 AM

Nerves hey

Maybe they are quickly finalising a deal to sell Remedica. Okay, let me come back to reality and have another cup of coffee.

#1187 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:18 AM

Nerves hey

#1188 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:01 AM

https://twitter.com/...845545397788673

Thanks Shi...see its scheduled for 11.15 now due to technical delays...

#1189 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 September 2020 - 09:47 AM

I was also expecting a sens update at 8am....presentation meant to start at 10am

https://twitter.com/...845545397788673

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1190 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 09:22 AM

Shouldn't the AFS been released this morning at 8?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

I was also expecting a sens update at 8am....presentation meant to start at 10am

#1191 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 09:21 AM

Yes that and a SENS according to the shareholder calendar...

#1192 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 09:20 AM

#1193 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:36 PM

The big discount is the debt. Remember share price was hammered by c2c margin calls. Hence hold the stock look away dont play it. There is lots of locked in value here.....my opinion at least.
Tomorrow we get to know how much of cash was swept to pay debt...debt will still be high as almost 70 percent of debt is euro i think..

Critical info awaited....but even better look away for a 18 months...or place one a watch list with alerts.....

#1194 Dell

Dell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 03:06 PM

Fool's opinion, but a clean audit report is the big driver currently...I think.

if we're very very lucky, we might get unqualified...but not sure...?

If the going concern (which seems to be the case) is dependant on the sale of

Remedica, I can't see a clean report...

What I don't understand though is on the Dec 2019 unaudited AFS the equity was R 2.2 billion... so the NAV was still positive

then...so if they make a small loss as per sens, why the huge discount in the price?

Am I correct in saying that the R 2.2 billion equity divided by 489million shares in issue translates to R 4,60 per share?

I understand that shares don't always trade as a function of NAV, but surely this indicates value doesn't it?

#1195 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:08 AM

Yep or just waiting for news.....remember very thin trades....share price not indicative of company value.

#1196 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:08 AM

Yep or just waiting for news.....remember very thin trades....share price not indicative of company value.

#1197 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 10:52 AM

After a good break been thinking about this share and the reaction since results, also thinking about aspen and other entities.

Firstly comforted that this company has sustainable revenues and these are not corona related only.

Think that the major depressor on results was the heps loss. Everyone wanting to see this company in positive territory. The finance costs are potentially a major issue and perhaps impairments.

The results tuesday will shed light on the detail.

Share price represents the risk in this entity and not at all trading at a decent multiple of 5 to 8x.

50% sale of European assets would bring in at least 200 million usd. Which would annihilate debt and ascendis would then still a significant portion of the asset and foreign based revenues. The share would then recoup some of the lost value when dividends are paid. Based on above expect 30 to 50c dividends by 2022.

If the above is a reality the presentation on Tuesday will ve critical and may already see the share reach r2 on Tuesday. If we really get tangible info we could see massive gains.

If we are directionless expect to be at this price. Which I doubt as m sardi and Co are driving to meet the goals and build on share holder value and i am expecting hoping for them to give the market significant information to start the share price recover..

Your thoughts..... I am really keen on this share and uhhmmmm a few others...

Seems MR Market is not anticipating and great news tomorrow

#1198 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:38 PM

After a good break been thinking about this share and the reaction since results, also thinking about aspen and other entities.

Firstly comforted that this company has sustainable revenues and these are not corona related only.

Think that the major depressor on results was the heps loss. Everyone wanting to see this company in positive territory. The finance costs are potentially a major issue and perhaps impairments.

The results tuesday will shed light on the detail.

Share price represents the risk in this entity and not at all trading at a decent multiple of 5 to 8x.

50% sale of European assets would bring in at least 200 million usd. Which would annihilate debt and ascendis would then still a significant portion of the asset and foreign based revenues. The share would then recoup some of the lost value when dividends are paid. Based on above expect 30 to 50c dividends by 2022.

If the above is a reality the presentation on Tuesday will ve critical and may already see the share reach r2 on Tuesday. If we really get tangible info we could see massive gains.

If we are directionless expect to be at this price. Which I doubt as m sardi and Co are driving to meet the goals and build on share holder value and i am expecting hoping for them to give the market significant information to start the share price recover..

Your thoughts..... I am really keen on this share and uhhmmmm a few others...

#1199 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:20 PM

I am thinking what the hell....lmao with nervousness.
Think Mr market not happy woth the loss per share. Perhaps ?
Be good to get the sens end of month advising how much of debt paid and strategy.....
Until then have a great weekend....I am off to the coast back Tuesday .....be safe allllllll....and don't cry .....not just yet

Safe travels IN....enjoy the seaside and fun...

#1200 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 04:59 PM

I am thinking what the hell....lmao with nervousness.
Think Mr market not happy woth the loss per share. Perhaps ?
Be good to get the sens end of month advising how much of debt paid and strategy.....
Until then have a great weekend....I am off to the coast back Tuesday .....be safe allllllll....and don't cry .....not just yet

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting