1645 replies to this topic

#1201 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:05 PM

Very low volume. Hang in there buy the dips. Hope to get more before Tuesday....when there is clarity on financials and strategy you will see the new base...and not just support levels....

#1202 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:00 PM

Damn it didn't break the 82/85 mark. Lets hope we can break this before Tuesday for a fresh run.

#1203 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:28 AM

We need gradual sustained interest. That brings back fund managers and share demand. As long as there is an uptrend....but yes would love to see 150%

#1204 J3TM4N

J3TM4N

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:53 AM

Hey all. Finally got my account approved. I have been following this share and posts diligently. Looks like it’s gone past 82...Fingers crossed it continues on this trend...

#1205 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:47 AM

We need to break 82, 85 and 96. If this is done the share will rip and pump haha

82c now! Hopefully it really starts going

#1206 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:31 AM

We need to break 82, 85 and 96. If this is done the share will rip and pump haha

#1207 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:41 AM

Need more info to really rip...now seeing more interest in company.....some on the fence starting to buy in....

#1208 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:34 AM

It’s touching 80 cents, we need this thing to rip!

#1209 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:59 AM

What does preparing for sale mean....

1. Updating records from previous transaction...
2. Preparing for a listing of 60 percent of all European assets held off shore?....
3. Preparing for jv or merger of European assets....
4. Preparing for a new deal new buyer...

Exciting times and looking for this ceo to really get some share value back....

#1210 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:19 PM

Interesting first level is r1.50. Lets hope this is achieved by end of week and next week we get further gains with the investor presentation.to andi point.. think cash after financing cost could be r800m and insight into Remedica could very well signal the final aspects of the turnaround.and we could see some nice increases. Within a year to 2 , we could be sitting with a company giving 30c dividends per year. Not bad considering we can pickup the share at 75c

I'll take R1,50. I don't think there will be too much happening this week with braai day and then most people in holiday mode on Friday. Results presentation on Tuesday should be good.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1211 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:17 PM

Interesting first level is r1.50. Lets hope this is achieved by end of week and next week we get further gains with the investor presentation.to andi point.. think cash after financing cost could be r800m and insight into Remedica could very well signal the final aspects of the turnaround.and we could see some nice increases. Within a year to 2 , we could be sitting with a company giving 30c dividends per year. Not bad considering we can pickup the share at 75c

#1212 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 07:52 PM

https://twitter.com/...464787312046087

#1213 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:50 PM

https://www.news24.c...siness-20200922

Some good responses already.

#1214 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:31 PM

Yeah there will be a lot off non-cash related write offs. So overall I think they have generated more cash then what they have burned. But lets see and wait for the cash flow statement.

They will still sell Remedica, however now I think they will be able to obtain a way higher price due to the great performance.

Also share price is starting to pump. Let's see where the closing auction will end. If we end on a day high today with big volumes there will be a massive pump this week.

Too confusing Andi. If they preparing remedica for sale how did they account for it

#1215 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:02 PM

The other assets in Europe and portfolio of assets in asc pharma may be scaled. The value after a remedica disposal could be at r6 to r10 per share. Less revenue, less costs but more profits for shareholders and dividends. They also don thave to sell 100% equity in remedica and i think we going to hear the strategy pkay out next week. Hence why I am quite bull at the moment and we may see others also start to see this....lets see how this plays out tomorrow

#1216 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:40 PM

If selling Remedica makes the share go to R5. I would not mind. Just my opinion.

True that, I'd be out by then haha 

#1217 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:35 PM

If selling Remedica makes the share go to R5. I would not mind. Just my opinion.

#1218 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:30 PM

I am going to try and load as much as possible..

There is a sentence that remedica is being prepared for sale.......???? Have you seen that...what does that mean.

Andi...thw scitec disposal and 2 billion impairment may have resulted in the loss per share or is that incorrect, so its an accounting loss?

If there is validity in a remedica sale we sitting with 2 European assets SA assets and debt signifinactly reduced or cleared. And a very different valuation model......and share price.

Pls xhecknthe sens and the statements have i mis interpreted. Will wait for comments....and put in a buy for end of day

Not sure what context the statement is meant, but the wording is most certainly there. "The company is currently being prepared for sale". I am unclear as to how far negotiations for a sale/takeover have to go before a SENS is released.

#1219 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:26 PM

Yeah there will be a lot off non-cash related write offs. So overall I think they have generated more cash then what they have burned. But lets see and wait for the cash flow statement. 

They will still sell Remedica, however now I think they will be able to obtain a way higher price due to the great performance. 

Also share price is starting to pump. Let's see where the closing auction will end. If we end on a day high today with big volumes there will be a massive pump this week.

I still dont understand why selling Remedica is a good thing because their golden goose is lost so then whats left ? i.e. this is value destroying but whats your opinion ?

#1220 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:24 PM

I am going to try and load as much as possible..

There is a sentence that remedica is being prepared for sale.......???? Have you seen that...what does that mean.

Andi...thw scitec disposal and 2 billion impairment may have resulted in the loss per share or is that incorrect, so its an accounting loss?

If there is validity in a remedica sale we sitting with 2 European assets SA assets and debt signifinactly reduced or cleared. And a very different valuation model......and share price.

Pls xhecknthe sens and the statements have i mis interpreted. Will wait for comments....and put in a buy for end of day

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting