• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#21901 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

It's funny that the people who look like you are also the ones who caused starvation for people who look like you. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Apatheid were bulls times for people who look like you.

Now is see some people who look like you breaking below the 200DMA

Kiss the Boer

youve got a serious chip on your shoulder.

you are probably of the same basket of people that believe you are owed so much because of apartheid and will forever carry a grudge against all white people. you have tarred and feathered all white people.

you cannot blame somebody else for your bad luck.life is about decisions--make the right ones. 

to me its not about race,but what you can make out of your life and your circumstances. but then people like you are the type that will forever demand what they believe they have lost because of apartheid.

it doesnt matter to me what happens because i will adapt and i will make a plan.

but thats why there will always be racist  people like  you that will even blame a white baby born today for the ills of apartheid.

seems like you get off watching poor white people.

have a nice day.

Edited by bulls, 17 March 2014 - 02:47 PM.

less yada yada more ching ching!!

#21902 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Looks like she wants to break out of this 3 hour period of consolidation.

Maybe let her run and take the dip that usually follows

#21903 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Ye, but still trying to figure this point difference out and how it impacts the bollingerband/moving averages/PF counts etc,  was same scenario in December close-out?

But must say she looks weak!

A

Got a 15min bullish cross that is the start of something.... :wub:

A

"Never never never give up!"

#21904 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

A, remember that Investing.com is already on the June contract, That's why the ticker is above 42k...

Ye, but still trying to figure this point difference out and how it impacts the bollingerband/moving averages/PF counts etc,  was same scenario in December close-out?

But must say she looks weak!

A

#21905 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

The tap is dripping then leaking then completely fails and water flows everywhere... :P

#21906 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

don't look to much into current USA positive futures...Can turn quickly like the wind....

im sitting on my hands and waiting for an entry, long or short!!!

Point taken. As I said. I think it will pop at open but whether it maintains that level or gives up the profit we will wait and see

Need a million ASAP

#21907 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:03 PM

Def up. But the trick will come after that spike up from Friday's close. Futures around 0.5+ atm

don't look to much into current USA positive futures...Can turn quickly like the wind....

im sitting on my hands and waiting for an entry, long or short!!!

Edited by HDB, 17 March 2014 - 02:04 PM.

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21908 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

:)

Sorry sorry! I will stick to posting about trading.... :ph34r:

Need a million ASAP

#21909 JJBen

JJBen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

A, remember that Investing.com is already on the June contract, That's why the ticker is above 42k...

#21910 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

With that profile pic, are looking for 42 "300"?

:)

#21911 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

Anyone with some theories of how US will open?

Def up. But the trick will come after that spike up from Friday's close. Futures around 0.5+ atm

Need a million ASAP

#21912 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

Nice profile pic, becareful for daily reversal candle

With that profile pic, are looking for 42 "300"?

Need a million ASAP

#21913 Godfather

Godfather

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

Anyone with some theories of how US will open?

#21914 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

She has climbed back into the daily bollingerband (graph attached) that usually signals a bottom but the US charts looks as if they are not done yet with the downside!If we do make a new low there will be positive divergence on the 5H and 60min charts as the macd's has turned up that will be bullish!

It happend in the December close-out week that we bottomed before the US and ran up...so might be the case this week as well but will have to see!

The trend will show itself tomorrow, Monday's trade is always tricky!

But I maintain my call of new highs after his dip (last rally up into April)!

A

Nice profile pic, becareful for daily reversal candle

#21915 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

Feel like going long from here, but waiting for some confirmation. A, are you still holding on to those longs? Where are your s/l trigger, 41300? Jakes what is your view for the rest of the week? Short term down trend but still long term up trend? - I want a entry point for the long term up trend, think we are close to a nice entry point seeing some sort of hold to last weeks aggressive down move. Or do you think she is just taking a break before continuing down?

She has climbed back into the daily bollingerband (graph attached) that usually signals a bottom but the US charts looks as if they are not done yet with the downside!If we do make a new low there will be positive divergence on the 5H and 60min charts as the macd's has turned up that will be bullish!

It happend in the December close-out week that we bottomed before the US and ran up...so might be the case this week as well but will have to see!

The trend will show itself tomorrow, Monday's trade is always tricky!

But I maintain my call of new highs after his dip (last rally up into April)!

A

#21916 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:47 PM

forgot to add that he gives the west the finger,then goes back cap in hand begging for food to feed the starving masses.

hes a bigger chop than originally thought.

Better cap in hand than looting other countries of its resources, lying ( re: Lancaster Agreement - Iraq WOMD etc etc), killing innocent people, hypocrisy, shutting and imprisoning whistle blowers, invading other countries,  supporting apartheid govt of Israel, etc etc!!

See at least he has got more class....

My profile pic tells you who I support  Bulls!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21917 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:47 PM

OMFG - 5 million people starving because of sanctions? I have worked in rural areas of Zim for the last 5 years. Massive, MASSIVE fertile farms turned into 1ha tomato fields. Local council members/ZANU-PF controlling access to tractors, diesel and fertilizer, etc. Sanctions?

Common sense and the right attitude will get Africans out of poverty.

PS I'm an African, and proud of it!

JJBen That is definately not 1 ha, the common size is just around the once beautiful homesteads , typical subsistance farming. I have personal knowledge of a farm sold to people that dont look like me with 18oo ha of lands that have not produce 1 cob of corn in 4 years other than for personal use. And talk about attitude if you cant steal it ,break it,andif you cant eat it F@#K it.

IG CASH

#21918 McEdama

McEdama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg (RSA)

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

fellow esteemed members can we please get back to business of the day...

#21919 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

actually the very same people that look like me were kicked off their productive farms. now the "productive farms" are full of weeds and producing bugger all.

then the very same people that look like me placed sanctions against a ruthless regime whose people dont look like me,whose only aim is to enrich themselves as they dont give a hoot for the people that dont look like me.typical of africa.

must be the african way. 

blame those that look like me,take away from those that look like me,in the pretext of giving to those that dont look like me,but in the end those that dont look like me are dying from hunger,caused by their very own people that all look alike.

It's funny that the people who look like you are also the ones who caused starvation for people who look like you. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Apatheid were bulls times for people who look like you.

Now is see some people who look like you breaking below the 200DMA

Kiss the Boer

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21920 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

Feel like going long from here, but waiting for some confirmation. A, are you still holding on to those longs? Where are your s/l trigger, 41300? Jakes what is your view for the rest of the week? Short term down trend but still long term up trend? - I want a entry point for the long term up trend, think we are close to a nice entry point seeing some sort of hold to last weeks aggressive down move. Or do you think she is just taking a break before continuing down?

IMO, if we get down to about 41000 in the week, it would be a good long entry point.

Today looks a bit more positive, but the cat needs to bounce.

On the other hand, volume has started to pick up again, especially in the Jun2014 Alsi future. open interest in the alsi combined is > 160 000

which is a lot.

I'm trading short term atm, and I'm long, but only till I see a sell sign.

I know this does not help at all, but its the best I got.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting