35854 replies to this topic

#21921 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Okay okay. Apartheid was wrong but the new guys aren't doing much better. We get it. Can we get to trading now? F$$^ been a long time since my inbox was flooded with such sh#t.

@ Dallas. Yes I agree. US futures very green and getting greener. FTSE partying like crazy. Looks like a good day to keep pushing up. Might drop down a bit at US open and US end.

Need a million ASAP

#21922 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:23 PM

Chill, guys and girls.

I'm much more interested in whether you think the 41800 resistance will hold or if she will pop to 42000?

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#21923 Dallas

Dallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

Feel like going long from here, but waiting for some confirmation. A, are you still holding on to those longs? Where are your s/l trigger, 41300? Jakes what is your view for the rest of the week? Short term down trend but still long term up trend? - I want a entry point for the long term up trend, think we are close to a nice entry point seeing some sort of hold to last weeks aggressive down move. Or do you think she is just taking a break before continuing down?

#21924 Dallas

Dallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

Feel like going long from here, but waiting for some confirmation. A, are you still holding on to those longs? Where are your s/l trigger, 41300? Jakes what is your view for the rest of the week? Short term down trend but still long term up trend? - I want a entry point for the long term up trend, think we are close to a nice entry point seeing some sort of hold to last weeks aggressive down move. Or do you think she is just taking a break before continuing down?

#21925 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

Terreblache could have been a good horse rider, pity he fell off is horse.

Or a horse raped him in prison :P

terreblanche was a clown.just because he looks like me doesnt make us the same.if you hadnt noticed we are all individuals with our own ideals.

placing everyone in the same box is really dumb.

i think julius malema is a big clown.julius malema does not look like me.

does that mean i think all those that dont look like me  are clowns?? lol.

no it doesnt 

in fact there are many that dont look like me that get my respect.

less yada yada more ching ching!!

#21926 JJBen

JJBen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

OMFG - 5 million people starving because of sanctions? I have worked in rural areas of Zim for the last 5 years. Massive, MASSIVE fertile farms turned into 1ha tomato fields. Local council members/ZANU-PF controlling access to tractors, diesel and fertilizer, etc. Sanctions?

Common sense and the right attitude will get Africans out of poverty.

PS I'm an African, and proud of it!

#21927 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

They are only starving because of sanctions caused by the very same people who look like you.

actually the very same people that look like me were kicked off their productive farms. now the "productive farms" are full of weeds and producing bugger all.

then the very same people that look like me placed sanctions against a ruthless regime whose people dont look like me,whose only aim is to enrich themselves as they dont give a hoot for the people that dont look like me.typical of africa.

must be the african way. 

blame those that look like me,take away from those that look like me,in the pretext of giving to those that dont look like me,but in the end those that dont look like me are dying from hunger,caused by their very own people that all look alike.

#21928 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

They are only starving because of sanctions caused by the very same people who look like you.

Bwhahahahahahaha.

The fact that he is a dictator might have something to do with the sanctions.

Now please, lets stay on Alsi topic.

We can keep going for a very long time regarding politics, in the end, you will still feel like you do, and I, like I do. So it is just a waste of time.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21929 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

I appear to have signed up for the wrong group.

Does anyone know where the alsi trading group moved to?????

#21930 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

I appear to have signed up for the wrong group.

Does anyone know where the alsi trading group moved to?????

#21931 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

mugabe could have earned my respect too,pity he is such a chop.

Terreblache could have been a good horse rider, pity he fell off is horse.

Or a horse raped him in prison :P

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21932 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

forgot to add that he gives the west the finger,then goes back cap in hand begging for food to feed the starving masses.

hes a bigger chop than originally thought.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21933 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

forgot to add that he gives the west the finger,then goes back cap in hand begging for food to feed the starving masses.

hes a bigger chop than originally thought.

#21934 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

Hats off to Mugabe!!

First dude who had the guts to show USA the middle finger!!

and we have had many others since then...and each time the USA had f4cked up their country for doing that!!!

Well let them try Russia!! At the moment its all bark,,,,and PUTIN holds his ground!!

#21935 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Well said. It shows your mind is not polluted by Apartheid demons

Posted Today, 06:22 AM

Sunesis, on 16 Mar 2014 - 7:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Politics is a long road. Now back to trading

Fact remains, west are also in Africa for the kill.

Whites have done more damage to South Africa than China will ever do.

eish! those apartheid demons alive and kicking!

#21936 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

This Crimea saga revolves around the "Petro dollar" any time in history where there has been the slightest idea of selling oil in any currency other than the dollar USA is on the "WAR"  path. Now with the gold standard long gone the $ is vulnerable to losing being the default "world currency" thus as long as oil is sold in dollars it will retain this status. Take away this status & ......? New world order me thinks. The Saudis' did a deal in the 70's protection from whatever, US sort it out we sell oil in $'s only.   

P.S. Add Venezuela's Chavez to the list of F- you US. He survived a US induced military coup to have absolute say over his country's oil wealth.

Weapons of Mass Destruction / Disappearance ( you choose ) this year was the most oil produced "ever" from Iraq's oil fields.... :rolleyes:

As you were..... Going back to the CFD thread now.

Lets face it, the ALSI thread has all the fun you need.

I probably resembles the trading pits, where the was shouting yelling and fighting.

It's in the nature of traders to disagree, we are speculators after all.

Every body has their own 2c.

Politics is part of trading. Markets move based on politics and economical reasons, we cant ignore it.

This is not a peace forum. Anything that has to do with money can never be peacefull.

Every topic will be scrutinized here.

#21937 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

What does Zuma, Mugabe and Malema (who is he again?) has in common, no education and that is why they only live to enrich themselves and run their countries in the ground, definitely don't need people like them!!

The ones that had education like Nelson Mandela acknowledged that they need the white man, if it wasn't for us South Africa would have been another Zimbabwe and face the same fate as the rest of Africa, but apartheid was wrong and we should have started earlier to help the blacks!

My view on this Crimea situation, the people voted and one must respect it, US and UK must stay out!

Now that all the noise is over the TOP40 can continue its journey north! :P

A

Well said. It shows your mind is not polluted by Apartheid demons

#21938 Godfather

Godfather

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

US Sanction effect on ALSI?

#21939 Godfather

Godfather

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

If US anounces sanctions against Russia will that have an effect on ALSI?

Should help SOL price?

#21940 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

The most F"s posted in two days ever on this thread. But lets forget that. Alsi a bit slow but grinding higher, what would be the cause that we are not climbing as the other markets, S&P  futures and Dow flying atm, guess they realized no war.

The cause is Naspers and the pound...Naspers down over 4% which has taken over 200 points of the alsiwhile the pound has taken 90 points!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting