35854 replies to this topic

#16901 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Aha! found one! Please read my signature and try to get your dutiful followers to change their ways.

so where is 10.20 and R11.00???

Seems like you here to mislead...Working for IG r u??

We got you covered bigtime!!

Thugs or no thugs...we going to take all your monies!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#16902 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

and where is the 10.20 u predicted a week ago??  Seems like this only works after the event!!!

IE when your account has been wiped out!! :D

Aha! found one! Please read my signature and try to get your dutiful followers to change their ways.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16903 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

Walrus time... (not for ungrateful mendicants)

attachicon.gifUSDZAR(Weekly)250714.png

and where is the 10.20 u predicted a week ago??  Seems like this only works after the event!!!

IE when your account has been wiped out!! :D

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#16904 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:30 PM

Walrus time... (not for ungrateful mendicants)

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16905 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

Why then post and participate on a forum RBM...write your own story for yourself and keep it to yourself...do not think that your own experience and trading belief system mirrors everybody else's experience...if you think that thoughts of others are worthless and meaningless, then you are caught up in your own whirlpool of egocentricness from which no one, nor yourself can learn...

nice to listen, observe and be here for myself

Okay..I will make peace with your views...but be kind to other views as well.....:). Lets have a great trading week!

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#16906 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

also good to be amongst fellow free trading traders

Edited by RBM, 27 July 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#16907 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Why then post and participate on a forum RBM...write your own story for yourself and keep it to yourself...do not think that your own experience and trading belief system mirrors everybody else's experience...if you think that thoughts of others are worthless and meaningless, then you are caught up in your own whirlpool of egocentricness from which no one, nor yourself can learn...

#16908 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

#16909 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

I have the Alsi on support coming from the 18th,

Volume picked up nicely on the dip, which to me, indicates buying the dip and could be bullish.

Lets see if it holds come tomorrow.

If not, next support I have is at 46 000. (2nd chart)

I am leaning more towards 46 000 being strongish support, this support is also the neck line for a H&S.

But lets see.

Attached Files

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#16910 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Too many theories, too much reading, too much following the writers that made their fortune, I say write your own story and live it at the same time, it will be the best experience, no regrets, your strategy is the best one because its your style and suites you best...

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#16911 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

Too many theories, too much reading, too much following the writers that made their fortune, I say write your own story and live it at the same time, it will be the best experience, no regrets, your strategy is the best one because its your style and suites you best...

#16912 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge. In other words, based on the past performance of your edge, you may know that out of the next 20 trades, 12 will be winners and 8 will be losers. what you don’t know is the sequence of wins and losses or how much money the market is going to make available on the winning trades. This truth makes trading a probability or numbers game. when you really believe that trading is simply a probability game, concepts like ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ or ‘win’ and ‘lose’ no longer have the same significance. As a result, your expectations will be in harmony with the possibilities. - Mark Douglas

#16913 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

95% of the trading errors you are likely to make will stem from your attitudes about being wrong, losing money, missing out, and leaving money on the table – the four trading fears. - Mark Douglas

#16914 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Well after yesterdays slander fact remains we are correcting and going down. Same thing happened with chubby Sunesis etc when we kept on climbing and the bears were bleading now the turn of the bulls to bleed,best is to change attitude as we are going down same as up it the time of when we turn V I still think you are a egocentric twit

Ai BC...looks like you are ready for a good fight ;) :)

Screw the fight! Play the market and forget about being right! Again no one knows what the f@ck is happening next so just trade and don't worry about the banter here...made lots and lots by making this my philosophy!

The friday night banter seems like a means to unwind from the underlying stress of the week! Roll on Monday...:)

#16915 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:43 PM

Well after yesterdays slander fact remains we are correcting and going down. Same thing happened with chubby Sunesis etc when we kept on climbing and the bears were bleading now the turn of the bulls to bleed,best is to change attitude as we are going down same as up it the time of when we turn V I still think you are a egocentric twit

Screw the fight! Play the market and forget about being right! Again no one knows what the f@ck is happening next so just trade and don't worry about the banter here...made lots and lots by making this my philosophy!

T

#16916 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16917 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

#16918 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

IG CASH

#16919 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

V, its my fasting month so i will be real nice to you...

I just want to tell you that you are suffering from a severe bout of schizophrenia and need medical attention real quick..

Also all the forum members here are HDB himself or his change of name aliases to con people as you suggest every time..

So basically you are talking to me only...and no one else in this whole forum aa everybody else is HDB in a different name as you suggest...

And guess what..every time you post, i wave it and ignore it goodbye...

Which basically means you talking here to yourself ( This is your own schizophrenia way of thinking and i am bringing it to your kind attention)

Hi whoever,

How is your money collecting going?

And your followers? Are they doing your bidding or else?

And you disregard my posts? Looks like it.

Just who are you trying to impress?

#16920 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

Gaps are so last year?

Ducky?

So you and your fraternity see no need to mention them.

Now I see.

Such a help to no one. Not your purpose here.

You know like most of your ilk alike here that you have absolutely no intention to help.

Only to mislead.

SO JUST WHY DO YOU BOTHER

Whats in it for you?

And all of your pseudonyms and boyfriends?

We all have our own trading style, found yours?Are you a leader or a follower? MA's follow, Leader's lead the direction for the followers, Leaders lead for as long as there is enough followers then change to find a new bunch of followers!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting