HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

Gaps are so last year?

Ducky?

So you and your fraternity see no need to mention them.

Now I see.

Such a help to no one. Not your purpose here.

You know like most of your ilk alike here that you have absolutely no intention to help.

Only to mislead.

SO JUST WHY DO YOU BOTHER

Whats in it for you?

And all of your pseudonyms and boyfriends?

V, its my fasting month so i will be real nice to you...

I just want to tell you that you are suffering from a severe bout of schizophrenia and need medical attention real quick..

Also all the forum members here are HDB himself or his change of name aliases to con people as you suggest every time..

So basically you are talking to me only...and no one else in this whole forum aa everybody else is HDB in a different name as you suggest...

And guess what..every time you post, i wave it and ignore it goodbye...

Which basically means you talking here to yourself ( This is your own schizophrenia way of thinking and i am bringing it to your kind attention)

Edited by HDB, 25 July 2014 - 09:05 PM.

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#16922 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

V take your waves and bad vibes and **** off *******

So you rank yourself in said category of ill intent

So be it

I will be graceful with you

Your demise will be not be so sharp

It will be by your lack of support for yourself

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16923 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

Out neat 10k for the day hoorah....more shorts next week

#16924 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

Out neat 10k for the day hoorah....more shorts next week

#16925 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

It may be almost time to start heading for the exits in an orderly fashion please...
Many longs and very few shorters left out there!!!

Edited by Ninja, 25 July 2014 - 08:06 PM.

#16926 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Gaps are so last year, lol.
and may be closed in the following week or month and so on and so forth.

Most everybody knows a gap, and I presume as such, does not see the need to post about it

Gaps are so last year?

Ducky?

So you and your fraternity see no need to mention them.

Now I see.

Such a help to no one. Not your purpose here.

You know like most of your ilk alike here that you have absolutely no intention to help.

Only to mislead.

SO JUST WHY DO YOU BOTHER

Whats in it for you?

And all of your pseudonyms and boyfriends?

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16927 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

Maybe final leg down for the night enjoy the ride

#16928 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

Maybe final leg down for the night enjoy the ride

#16929 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

have a quick look at this

http://www.bespokein...x-breakout.html

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16930 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Country bumpkin site infected by non-traders
What sort of traders never mention a gap?
Rule #1 for bonzos - gaps must be closed.
Never seen such a bunch of non-traders in one place
If you don't know anything piss off

Gaps are so last year, lol.
and may be closed in the following week or month and so on and so forth.

Most everybody knows a gap, and I presume as such, does not see the need to post about it

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#16931 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

V take your waves and bad vibes and **** off *******

IG CASH

#16932 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

sorry buddy...not trying to take the p!ss at your expense! like i said the other day you are at least honest and prepared to put down a number
im looking at what the SP500 is doing and it seems to finding support at the right place...

SP500 gets too excited , Dow n R/usd leading the way

#16933 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

sorry buddy...not trying to take the p!ss at your expense! like i said the other day you are at least honest and prepared to put down a number
im looking at what the SP500 is doing and it seems to finding support at the right place...

it's ok dude I manage my trade either way

#16934 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Country bumpkin site infected by non-traders

What sort of traders never mention a gap?

Rule #1 for bonzos - gaps must be closed.

Never seen such a bunch of non-traders in one place

If you don't know anything piss off

#16935 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

Bulls make money..
Bears also..
PIGS get slaughtered  :lol:  :lol:

You sound a bit like Sunesis... But where are his bulls?

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#16936 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

Ok dp13 your post finally convinced me I am out shorts devorcing my position good profit in the bank taking my extra at closing and having a good weekend for a change. To bulls I hope the market makes a turnaround will see monday cheers go Sharks and Alsi

IG CASH

#16937 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

not nice to be too serious ... Ding dong the nights still young

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16938 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

agreed I married this one no regrets temp relief

LOL - before i first posted but started to follow proceedings here - someone had a hilarious post about --> "Cheaper to keep her"

my only mission is to Get Home Alone.

my success rate is in the lower twenties :( 

will try harder tonight!!

best to awl!! 

Life is for living...

#16939 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

ding ding ding...its 6pm...

not nice to be too serious ... Ding dong the nights still young

#16940 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

Rule No 6:
NEVER marry your position!

edited punctuation - spelling and grammar is my own bad.

agreed I married this one no regrets temp relief

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting