• PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Bulls make money..

Bears also..

PIGS get slaughtered  :lol:  :lol:

Rule No 6:

NEVER marry your position!

edited punctuation - spelling and grammar is my own bad.

Edited by RusQ, 25 July 2014 - 06:12 PM.

Life is for living...

#16942 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

Real traders survive only if they trade the market as if it were a living entity prone to mood fluctuation.

Because that be the way it is.

To trade as if it is a game and your team needs your constant support come what may is suicide.

Permabulls and permabears do not procreate simply because they die before maturing.

Bulls make money..

Bears also..

PIGS get slaughtered  :lol:  :lol:

Life is for living...

#16943 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

ding ding ding...its 6pm...

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16944 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Real traders survive only if they trade the market as if it were a living entity prone to mood fluctuation.

Because that be the way it is.

To trade as if it is a game and your team needs your constant support come what may is suicide.

Permabulls and permabears do not procreate simply because they die before maturing.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16945 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

I think it would be wise to be short at this moment, I think tomorrow will be another red day, maybe deep red.

and I got caught with a long position just before the market closed. Ai

Red enough for me.

I'm out.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#16946 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Waves channels oversold exchange rate new highs blah blah Red hanger sale is here Trend is your friend

IG CASH

#16947 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

45500 by 10 pm

#16948 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

46000 by 7pm

#16949 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

46200 by 6pm

#16950 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

RBM looks like you the only one that can see the market has changed and the bull behaviour is no more friday short covering no more just a easy 10k made with the closing drop what nice rugby weekend sponsored by the bulls advice sell the rallies. Bulls just think of the weekend interest uyou still going to loose

agreed I'm up 10k in short while, there is more downside to come as this afternoon progresses to change the balance of power well into red

#16951 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

RBM looks like you the only one that can see the market has changed and the bull behaviour is no more friday short covering no more just a easy 10k made with the closing drop what nice rugby weekend sponsored by the bulls advice sell the rallies. Bulls just think of the weekend interest uyou still going to loose

IG CASH

#16952 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

let's see if this plays out...

party starts now

#16953 Qbre77

Qbre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

face it no one knows what is going to happen next!!! (maybe not no one, but you get my point)

if your convinced it is going down then SHORT

if you convinced it is going down the LONG

but remember in cash is also a position...easier said than done i guess

you have been calling the lower numbers for a while now, but what i can tell you if you take a step back and think of the ALSI as a share and you see that we have lower highs and higher lows this usually means CONTINUATION...im not trying to be right here cause the market will show the way im just saying...

100%

#16954 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Channels will give you broad information, I have added a bit for you. The 3 limes that make up the channel show the bottom, generally the trend line, breaking of this line will indicate that the move is more than just a correction,

The middle line will tell you if you are above the line there is a strong move to increase the price, below the middle is usually a slower more steady climb, less chance of a pull back.

The upper line is generally a heavily oversold condition and would indicate that a pull-back may be on the cards.

Te lines across show support lines, old resistance becomes new support, the old resistance lines help to work out the channel, if you look at the top 2 support lines, the top one shows that the meeting point between the support line and the trend line is closing, the previous one shows the trend line is opening.

The lines will generally move to a point ahead of the market, the more of a point you are in the more you need to be aware that a break out to the upside or downside is going to happen soon.

Generally done on daily or weekly charts, daily for the next week, weekly to show a direction change, if the weekly moves you are generally changing direction for a sustained period of time, a couple of weeks or months, if the move shows on the daily and not weekly then you will be in for a smaller move, or be waiting for the confirmation of the weekly to change direction.

this is not exact but give you a good indication of when a drop or bull run will run out of steam.

will post pic in next post

G

Thanks G, i think i am mastering how to use this price channel. 

#16955 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

Well will rather be short than long

face it no one knows what is going to happen next!!! (maybe not no one, but you get my point)

if your convinced it is going down then SHORT

if you convinced it is going down the LONG

but remember in cash is also a position...easier said than done i guess

you have been calling the lower numbers for a while now, but what i can tell you if you take a step back and think of the ALSI as a share and you see that we have lower highs and higher lows this usually means CONTINUATION...im not trying to be right here cause the market will show the way im just saying...

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16956 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Log off.... Best come back Monday when direction prevails

#16957 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Well will rather be short than long

IG CASH

#16958 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

So much for farouks " massive rally"

so much for everyone else's red hanger sale!

#16959 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

So much for farouks " massive rally"

#16960 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

You are not allowed to even think that sort of thing could, would or has ever happened here.

Your broker could lose their license just for reading this....

(Not that certain people become upset, more that they become Godzilla)

http://tinyurl.com/q5ron7q

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting