#17241 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Volitility in all directions is my sign to sit in the peanut gallery untill one of the 3 senarios that my technical analysis shows confirms. Attatched, please find one of them.

Is one of the others like this?...

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#17242 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

You don't use IG...Please share with us what do u use, maybe it's time i also look elsewhere for a product that has reliability. I have heard too many negative things about IG not to atleast investigate other market makers!

- Exchange futures

- Deutsche warrants (my favourite but don't play them too low)

- Standard Bank warrants

https://www.xmarkets...ew/WAVEs?ref=pl

And I use investing.com charts (futures), with the overnight live pricing IG charts is not reflecting the correct pivots!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#17243 Wingnut

Wingnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

I'm fed up with IG's manipulation. I'm going to lodge a formal complaint with them this morning.  600 points to 250 is completely disproportionate.

That should be interesting. Please let us know what the explanation is.

#17244 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

I'm fed up with IG's manipulation. I'm going to lodge a formal complaint with them this morning.  600 points to 250 is completely disproportionate.

This is not altogether out of the ordinary, during the night IG looks at futures of Europe to work out a position last night the stoxx 50 was 2.5 percent down at 12 midnight, by this morning it had reduced to about .5, it is part of the offering IG make that you could potentially make money during the night. 

#17245 Qbre77

Qbre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

same on the furures

#17246 sequoia

sequoia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

I don't trade with stops anymore purely because of IG. Latest example (of which there are many) was about 2 months ago when I was long Mondi when it closed at 186, my stop was at 172 and the next morning it 'opened' up at 171.80 and triggered my stop. 

Needless to say it rallied straight back and closed at 190. Ridiculous

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent – John Maynard Keynes

#17247 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

im sure you know, or i hope you know they track either SP500/DOW/maybe ASX after hours same as FX

i agree it sucks, but they will say that they told you it trades almost 24hrs they just dont tell you how or what...

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#17248 Guest_Dentarg_*

Guest_Dentarg_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Wise words P!!

And you ask me why I don' trade IG, over 600 points down last night and futures open 250 points down....manipulators!!

Anyways back to the original projection of this return move so I'm buying this dip and staying long, according to Elliott we had a A, B and now C leg down, so new highs to come after this and not the start of IV IMO!

Drop is because of geopolitical issues and normally gets bought!

Very sad about the plane and innocent people that died!

A

#17249 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

target for this pull back is 45600/950ish

- HS target on HR

- 34EMA

This lady bounces of the 34ema like cat on a hot plate!!

but we are already at the 61 retrace and bouncing so this might be over...FTSE is doing exactly the same!

oops 46000/45950

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#17250 Wingnut

Wingnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

I hedge my position overnight (IG) to "insure" myself against moves like last night. Sure it costs me money but at least it protects me from the cleaner. By 12 last night my short hedge was MASSIVELY in the green which I have since reduced, which at least covers the long loss but its still a long way before the longs become green again.

:wacko:

#17251 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

target for this pull back is 45600/950ish

- HS target on HR

- 34EMA

This lady bounces of the 34ema like cat on a hot plate!!

but we are already at the 61 retrace and bouncing so this might be over...FTSE is doing exactly the same!

#17252 Casenova

Casenova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Wise words P!!

And you ask me why I don' trade IG, over 600 points down last night and futures open 250 points down....manipulators!!

Anyways back to the original projection of this return move so I'm buying this dip and staying long, according to Elliott we had a A, B and now C leg down, so new highs to come after this and not the start of IV IMO!

A

You don't use IG...Please share with us what do u use, maybe it's time i also look elsewhere for a product that has reliability. I have heard too many negative things about IG not to atleast investigate other market makers!

#17253 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

If you think this is barbaric, then this is nothing compared to what Israelis are doing to the Palestinians!! Absolute genocide!!

And guess what...This is condoned by the USA!!!

You worried about one plane being shot down...These people have bombs rained upon them 24 hours a day in the most densely populated city in the world called Gazza!!  and they are literally locked in a cage...So much for human civilization huh!!

As the late Nelson Mandela said,

" We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians"

Sorry for the banter but had to get it off my chest!!

This view taken totally out of proportion, I read it as HDB merely stating the fact that the USA is keeping a blind eye on what other genocide is happening....lots of innocent civilians dying elsewhere and the world just don't care!

A

#17254 sequoia

sequoia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:35 AM

I just wish this market can correct and get it over with so that everyone can go on and make money. This feeling of anticipation is really starting to piss me off.

There is a reason why this is called the most unwanted bull market in history, because most people have been calling the top for months and years and not participating in it. QE has changed the financial markets and only in hindsight will it become clear as to by how much.

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent – John Maynard Keynes

#17255 sequoia

sequoia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Wise words P!!

A

Agree :)

#17256 Casenova

Casenova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

Volitility in all directions is my sign to sit in the peanut gallery untill one of the 3 senarios that my technical analysis shows confirms. Attatched, please find one of them.

Attached Files

#17257 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Equal legs in c targets 46060 (futures) but tramlines and bottom of 'a' wave would like 45670 causing leg ration of 1 to1.618

Easy pisi

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#17258 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

I just wish this market can correct and get it over with so that everyone can go on and make money. This feeling of anticipation is really starting to piss me off.

check out Hang Seng and the ASX, both kicked of down, followed by a hard pull north. JSE has some similarity to the ASX, we may follow the same sort of path. 

#17259 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

If you don’t understand why you are in a trade, you won’t understand when it is the right time to sell, which means you will only sell when the price action scares you. Most of the time when price action scares you, it is a buying opportunity, not a sell indicator. - Jack Schwager

Wise words P!!

A

Attached Files

Edited by Argento, 18 July 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#17260 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

blood..everywhere...mine!! :ph34r:

....limping away to fight another day!

“melior diabolus quem scies”

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting