866 replies to this topic

#701 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 03:23 PM

Think we will see 3c again ? Sold at 5 .. looking to get back in just waiting ... ?

Yeah i think we will see the 2 cents even. Too many shares at the moment and too many debt holders who want to get out. So we will in my opinion see the 2 cents again.

However, as Polly mentioned this Company will succeed in my opinion as they are debt free now and they are capable of generating profits. Just needs to time.

#702 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:53 PM

Think we will see 3c again ? Sold at 5 .. looking to get back in just waiting ... ?

#703 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:19 PM

remember supergroup about 8 to 10 years ago....shares fell from R13.00 to 40c after 3rights issues..nearly fold...

I bought at 50c truckfull for my first 10 bagger...well not there yet...8 bagger so far..

This one also hoping on my next 20 bagger....even 5 to 10 years i dont mind...bought and forgotten

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#704 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

Andi,

Where do you see this information wrt how much was placed for sale

Normally you can see it in your share account. But sharedata which is free also gives u insight of volumes.

#705 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

Andi relax....buying and selling on volumes good too...UP25%   :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#706 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:10 PM

Bids / Offers Volume Bids Offers Volume

10563000  4  5    415085000

40903100  3  6    19579100

94661200  2  7    6086700

Edited by Polly, 25 September 2018 - 02:11 PM.

#707 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

Geez nearly 500 000 000 for sale at 5 cents :/ Not looking good.

Andi,

Where do you see this information wrt how much was placed for sale?

#708 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:01 PM

Geez nearly 500 000 000 for sale at 5 cents :/ Not looking good.

#709 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:16 AM

Andi, did they shift the dates for releasing the results ?

No, they said in the trading statement the results will be released today. So I think they will release them at 5 this afternoon. 

#710 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 25 September 2018 - 10:41 AM

Andi, did they shift the dates for releasing the results ?

#711 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

And the bond holders turned shareholders ? What are the chances they will dump these shares? Allan Gray are dumping them already at a loss

I sold 2/3 of my shares at 100% profit. Keeping the rest for long term. It's too risky at the moment. Too many shares for sale. I'll be back in at 1 or 2 cents. I think all bond holders who didn't vote for conversion want to get out and take atleast a little bit of cash. I think the price will drop to 2 cents before everyone is out who wants to get out and then it can turn. Just my opinion.

#712 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 25 September 2018 - 10:05 AM

And the bond holders turned shareholders ? What are the chances they will dump these shares? Allan Gray are dumping them already at a loss

#713 Rex

Rex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:45 AM

So results will be out tomorrow. Hopefully they will announce some news like the sale of some of their assets held for sale.

I saw on Friday afternoon 550 000 000 shares where chucked in for sale. I think Allen Gray wants to sell the rest of their stake as well. The share price might drop to 3 cents again but I think in the long term we will see the 10 cents again. My target price is 17 to 18 cents within the next 6 months. (Just my own opinion)

What do you guys think where this share is going?

A lot of shares are being sold too tho, I think it will just oscillate in this range before major news comes out

#714 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:48 AM

So results will be out tomorrow. Hopefully they will announce some news like the sale of some of their assets held for sale.

I saw on Friday afternoon 550 000 000 shares where chucked in for sale. I think Allen Gray wants to sell the rest of their stake as well. The share price might drop to 3 cents again but I think in the long term we will see the 10 cents again. My target price is 17 to 18 cents within the next 6 months. (Just my own opinion)

What do you guys think where this share is going?

#715 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:41 PM

Ok..in the bigger picture...does this mean Aton is now out of the picture considering all the bondholder shares etc? initially they had 25% of that 5.4 billion then?

Yes..true.... the Rand initially strenghtened on what the Prez said about the 'kamakastig' economic stimulus plans but he was weak on the details and substance...

as usual...lots of big talk and ideas with no implementation plan eventually..consider all the Reconstruction and Development plans and amendments..I will be very surprised if this Prez can get the economy going. We lack big thinkers like in China...there nothing seems to be impossible..that is what we need here

Proof will be in the pudding

#716 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:36 PM

Ok..in the bigger picture...does this mean Aton is now out of the picture considering all the bondholder shares etc? initially they had 25% of that 5.4 billion then?

Yes..true.... the Rand initially strenghtened on what the Prez said about the 'kamakastig' economic stimulus plans but he was weak on the details and substance...

as usual...lots of big talk and ideas with no implementation plan eventually..consider all the Reconstruction and Development plans and amendments..I will be very surprised if this Prez can get the economy going. We lack big thinkers like in China...there nothing seems to be impossible..that is what we need here

#717 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

Let's hopw some of this investment will be going the way of Aveng:

News24: Ramaphosa’s ‘new deal’ plan will invest billions in agriculture, townships and infrastructure"

The president says SA will be launching a "mega" infrastructure fund. 

"It will reduce the current fragmentation of infrastructure spend," he says. The fiscus will contribute more than R400bn over the medium term expenditure framework period toward the fund. 

He says this will be used to leverage further investment. 

I do believe that what the President said today, is a TOTAL POSITIVE for Avenge

However other people have mentioned Chinese involvement with own crews and capital

I wouldn't do a happy dance quite

#718 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:29 AM

Let's hopw some of this investment will be going the way of Aveng:

News24: Ramaphosa’s ‘new deal’ plan will invest billions in agriculture, townships and infrastructure"

The president says SA will be launching a "mega" infrastructure fund. 

"It will reduce the current fragmentation of infrastructure spend," he says. The fiscus will contribute more than R400bn over the medium term expenditure framework period toward the fund. 

He says this will be used to leverage further investment. 

#719 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:26 AM

I dont understand why Allan Grey is selling their 20% share holding over the market. That makes absolutely no sense. They are just pressing the price down and making losses for themselves. Normally they should find a buyer who would buy the whole 20% off market and then they can be out and the price can rise again. Hopefully they will sell some shares at 1 cent. Then I'm gonna top up hard. 

Andi they probably had there ownership increased above 15% after the rights issue. Some funds mandate stipulate they cannot hold more than 15% in any one company. So they disposed to bring it below the 15% rule. Juts my opinion

#720 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:57 AM

I dont understand why Allan Grey is selling their 20% share holding over the market. That makes absolutely no sense. They are just pressing the price down and making losses for themselves. Normally they should find a buyer who would buy the whole 20% off market and then they can be out and the price can rise again. Hopefully they will sell some shares at 1 cent. Then I'm gonna top up hard. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting