15225 replies to this topic

#7881 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

I don't care what people post just don't let bullies get their way!!!!

You the one that don't get it keep your opinion I posted my so if you don't agree then that fine its you right but no need to keep on pushing your idea not really interested.

Haha you other identity!!! Don't worry I rather send my JEWISH friends to have a friendly chat to a racist!!!! I think they would love to take you to court!!!

Just keep the beers cold they nearly there!!!

You are our own worst enemy. So maybe the important questions in investing is not about what is the valuation ? What is net asset value? is the trend bearish or bullish? Whats the target after the breakout? What wave are we on following EW?  BUT how well do you really understand  yourself? How well can you control your emotions? 

and you have failed miserably!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#7882 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:10 AM

you still dont get it do you?   suppose you never will...... <_<

as someone else posted on another thread , they actually worry about you!!  meaning something wrong upstairs!!

Pay Lionel a visit..he has the tools!!!

I don't care what people post just don't let bullies get their way!!!!

You the one that don't get it keep your opinion I posted my so if you don't agree then that fine its you right but no need to keep on pushing your idea not really interested.

Haha you other identity!!! Don't worry I rather send my JEWISH friends to have a friendly chat to a racist!!!! I think they would love to take you to court!!!

Just keep the beers cold they nearly there!!!

#7883 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:01 AM

I posted the link so read the article!!! If you cannot read then get someone close to explain it to you!!!

you still dont get it do you?   suppose you never will...... <_<

as someone else posted on another thread , they actually worry about you!!  meaning something wrong upstairs!!

Pay Lionel a visit..he has the tools!!!

Edited by Polly, 22 July 2019 - 11:02 AM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#7884 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:47 AM

shareholders???  which shareholders??

post correctly!!!

and what did they use as there argument??  i explained all in my post!!  

But you continue like you posting the right facts!!!

there you go..

5. being mindful of the way research analysis frame their ideas and mislead us...

I posted the link so read the article!!! If you cannot read then get someone close to explain it to you!!!

#7885 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:46 AM

Before you post words of wisdom on investing go and learn what is a day trader!!!! The first rule in day trading is don't fall in love and don't hate a share but be informed and make up your own mind don't let people influence your thoughts. Your continue care for the newbies is wrong because you trying to protect people with your own views and not a clear mind because take the SNH case yes lots of bad things happen but surely there are also good thing happening but you only see bad. Yet you find great value on bricks and mortar which is very misguided with the prevailing situation in SA. So its always all about your opinion and no one else matters!!!!

a day trader is not a trader who trades on gaps that does not exist from previous years... aday trader uses line charts or candle with wicks to determine gaps!! A day trader who posts in any forum will show his live trades,,,entry exit and stop.....a day trader posting in any forum will not show after the event trades....because  then he is either  a liar or a fraudster trying to show people he knows what he is doing....

#7886 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:42 AM

shareholders claims against ABIL and directors failed and shareholders are to appeal.

shareholders???  which shareholders??

post correctly!!!

and what did they use as there argument??  i explained all in my post!!  

But you continue like you posting the right facts!!!

there you go..

5. being mindful of the way research analysis frame their ideas and mislead us...

#7887 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:41 AM

D0 not fall in love with any of your investments , precious metals or crptos.  These investments will never love you back. Only and only believe in the story  and narrative for as long as the price moves in the right direction.

Before you post words of wisdom on investing go and learn what is a day trader!!!! The first rule in day trading is don't fall in love and don't hate a share but be informed and make up your own mind don't let people influence your thoughts. Your continue care for the newbies is wrong because you trying to protect people with your own views and not a clear mind because take the SNH case yes lots of bad things happen but surely there are also good thing happening but you only see bad. Yet you find great value on bricks and mortar which is very misguided with the prevailing situation in SA. So its always all about your opinion and no one else matters!!!!

#7888 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

ok your hand is so weak , its pure misleading.....

i wont even call it an opinion.... 1+ 1 =3,,,thats what it is!!

I am not going to let you bully me so if you want to destroy this thread go right ahead because I will not stand by letting you being a bully hiding behind a computer!!!

#7889 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

There is nothing misleading you can read clearly in the article you simply just want to keep on pushing your own ideas like always. If a person does not agree with you is a JEW or a fraud etc. You need to learn that other people also have knowledge and the right to have their say without always being judged as crooks!!!

D0 not fall in love with any of your investments , precious metals or crptos.  These investments will never love you back. Only and only believe in the story  and narrative for as long as the price moves in the right direction.

#7890 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:31 AM

pk your hand is so weak , its pure misleading.....

There is nothing misleading you can read clearly in the article you simply just want to keep on pushing your own ideas like always. If a person does not agree with you is a JEW or a fraud etc. You need to learn that other people also have knowledge and the right to have their say without always being judged as crooks!!!

#7891 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:29 AM

My intention is not to force my opinion its simply to inform people with facts they should read and make up their own minds!!!

ok your hand is so weak , its pure misleading.....

i wont even call it an opinion.... 1+ 1 =3,,,thats what it is!!

Edited by Polly, 22 July 2019 - 10:29 AM.

#7892 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:28 AM

very strong opinion , very very weak hand!! :)

My intention is not to force my opinion its simply to inform people with facts they should read and make up their own minds!!!

#7893 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:21 AM

typical response..

7. not being part of any one group ...gold bugs, hedge fund wannabees , failed investors turned philosophers, yes group threads/forums, if ,  but ,hope and Waiters groups,  groups that mislead , change wave counts to suit their opinions , groups that insult, name call and character assassinate any alternative views,  after the event groups showing winning trades etc...

Hahaha !!!!! 

#7894 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:16 AM

For all newbies:

Did you see I am being labelled by Polly the TROLL as a fraud and lies, Guro  then for the racist rant called Jewish ( because in Polly the TROLL view Jewish people are liars) etc but my posts have facts Polly the Troll posts are vague with lots of waffle pushing i'ts own agenda!!!!

Make up your own mind don't get mislead by a person that thinks she knows everything in the world!!!!

typical response..

7. not being part of any one group ...gold bugs, hedge fund wannabees , failed investors turned philosophers, yes group threads/forums, if ,  but ,hope and Waiters groups,  groups that mislead , change wave counts to suit their opinions , groups that insult, name call and character assassinate any alternative views,  after the event groups showing winning trades etc...

#7895 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:15 AM

My post of the ABIL case is very simple and posted the link so any person that can read can educate himself. All I was trying to say was shareholders claims against ABIL and directors failed and shareholders are to appeal.

For the sake of Polly and other that think I am trying to mislead people or defraud:

"The shareholders want to hold former African Bank directors and the bank’s external auditor at the time of the collapse, Deloitte, jointly and severally liable for the loss of value in their shares when the bank collapsed. African Bank was a subsidiary of ABIL."

It is my view thast CW and his company are ordinary shareholders they cannot have different treatment than other shareholders.

Further see the link explanation from VEB lawyer:

"Armand Kersten, head of European relations at VEB, the Dutch Investor Association, said that Dutch law would prevent Wiese's claim from being upheld, as he was a director of Steinhoff at the time the transactions were entered into. “There is clear case law on this,” Kersten told Business Day."

And this one whereby CW himself being sued along with the others: Did this play a part on the decision to buy the shares? This article is from August 2018!!

"Steinhoff along with Jooste, Wiese sued in mega R185bn class action lawsuit"

And the last is TITAN made two claims one for the sale of PEPKOR and the other is for the purchase of shares to buy MF which was CW himself that signed off on the purchase of a close to bankrupt company for a 115% premium after 3 day due diligence on the business!!!

So the fact is no one really knows for what reasons CW is doing the claim and even less why TITAN spent close to R600 mil to buy back shares but everybody is entitle to his own opinion without having another one thinking its only his opinion that is correct!!!!

Like Andy222 buying again this morning was hoping for R1.20 but R1.22 close enough!!!!

very strong opinion , very very weak hand!! :)

#7896 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:01 AM

For all newbies:

Did you see I am being labelled by Polly the TROLL as a fraud and lies, Guro  then for the racist rant called Jewish ( because in Polly the TROLL view Jewish people are liars) etc but my posts have facts Polly the Troll posts are vague with lots of waffle pushing i'ts own agenda!!!!

Make up your own mind don't get mislead by a person that thinks she knows everything in the world!!!!

#7897 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:56 AM

My post of the ABIL case is very simple and posted the link so any person that can read can educate himself. All I was trying to say was shareholders claims against ABIL and directors failed and shareholders are to appeal.

For the sake of Polly and other that think I am trying to mislead people or defraud:

"The shareholders want to hold former African Bank directors and the bank’s external auditor at the time of the collapse, Deloitte, jointly and severally liable for the loss of value in their shares when the bank collapsed. African Bank was a subsidiary of ABIL."

It is my view thast CW and his company are ordinary shareholders they cannot have different treatment than other shareholders.

Further see the link explanation from VEB lawyer:

"Armand Kersten, head of European relations at VEB, the Dutch Investor Association, said that Dutch law would prevent Wiese's claim from being upheld, as he was a director of Steinhoff at the time the transactions were entered into. “There is clear case law on this,” Kersten told Business Day."

And this one whereby CW himself being sued along with the others: Did this play a part on the decision to buy the shares? This article is from August 2018!!

"Steinhoff along with Jooste, Wiese sued in mega R185bn class action lawsuit"

And the last is TITAN made two claims one for the sale of PEPKOR and the other is for the purchase of shares to buy MF which was CW himself that signed off on the purchase of a close to bankrupt company for a 115% premium after 3 day due diligence on the business!!!

So the fact is no one really knows for what reasons CW is doing the claim and even less why TITAN spent close to R600 mil to buy back shares but everybody is entitle to his own opinion without having another one thinking its only his opinion that is correct!!!!

Like Andy222 buying again this morning was hoping for R1.20 but R1.22 close enough!!!!

#7898 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:33 AM

Thanks for the view Polly, I guess time will have to tell what CW has in mind. We can only speculate for now. 

I bought some more shares this morning on Tradegate, I still see great potential here and in the future Steinhoff. Management has a plan and I'm sure it's a really good one.

u welcome..remember its only an alternative view...but point im trying to make:

1. CW purchasing shares could be for any reason beaides thinking its cheap

2. Abil post is misleading and way out ..has no bearing in CW  this case. Bee shareholders tried to sue directors of ABIL on grounds they acted negligently..  This is fraud!! chalk and cheese!!

#7899 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

Thanks for the view Polly, I guess time will have to tell what CW has in mind. We can only speculate for now. 

I bought some more shares this morning on Tradegate, I still see great potential here and in the future Steinhoff. Management has a plan and I'm sure it's a really good one.

#7900 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:50 PM

Can we prove that cw has purchased shares for an additional 600m. This is important. Has snh announced his percentage increase in shareholding if it exceeds certain levels.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

On 31/05/2019 TITAN held 246108350 that means they purchased a further 2,123,923 in 2019.

My take the change to be a creditor is a new inventive method to try avoid the the ABIL scenario but as Captain82 said if you exchange goods or business for shares you become a ordinary shareholder. Further TITAN bought into the MF story which is pure simple investing on shares.

IN i gave my views on CW purchases way back....let me refresh you..

to make it easy to understand ill do it like im explaining to a 10 year old.....otherwise someone says vague because he cant understand normal english..

CW sold his Jewels  to The PS and was paid in form of fake diamonds..

CW if he had a choice ( i cant confirm that) could have taken cash or shares in PS( fake diamonds)

If he took cash he would have been clear and safe irrespective of what happened to the PS!!

Assume he had a choice but took the fake diamonds. Lets assume he got paid 100m shares in PS in exchange for his jewels.( assume PS trading at that time R100.00 per share)  

Now PS shares crashes to R20.00 due to fraud by MJ....

Lets follow sequence of events...CW had these shares ceded to banks for whatever and when PS went into free fall after MJ jumped ship the banks sold off the security of CWs PS shares ( the fake diamonds) to cover his loan obligations.

What did this ultimately mean...CWs Jewels were sold for something that suddenly had a value of zero.  He lost his Jewels and his PS shares..all this due to the fraud of MJ who was representing the PS....SO this we can confirm as correct..If CW wants to sue he has every right to sue MJ or the PS.. MJ you wont get a cent off..So PS will share full liability..

Now lets see if CW cannot claim from the PS as he had an option to have cash but choose the shares.. as someone said here you cant be in a  win win situation...

well i have news for him...If in the normal course of business the PS price shares fell , CW defo got no claims against the PS...exactly what happened at Abil.. 

One needs to differentiate between  directors acting in normal course of business and things turning sour, acting negligently and dangerously and things turning sour or acting fraudulently and things turning sour.  We know the position of MJ and what happened.. This was fraud..he was paid with "fraudulently overvalued PS shares"

Now what is CW buying shares.....he lost all or most of his shares that were sold off by the bank....Allhe is doing now is buying at these low prices to basically the same amount of shares he was given in exchange by the PW for his Jewels.

Once he is ready to go to court against the PS ( not MJ) he will say " Here is your fake valued shares PS...give me back my Jewel"

Simple....

The rest why he wants to sit round the table and talk.....Of cos he wants to do that to let at least the PS survive to get at least  some of most of his  jewel back if not all...If he does not sit and talk and sues now , he may only get less than 50% of his jewels back as he will be a creditor and share the proceeds of any fire sale on liquidation proceeds from sale of assets with other creditors. Shareholders will lucky if they get 1 south african cent if he proceeds with his claim now. 

So the phrase that he took shares because he was greedy does not hold any water... yes if the PS shares lost value due to normal macro events , cash flow problems or banks calling in loans etc all in normal course of business , CW must share that risk...But because of fraud that shouldn't be his risk. he could have been paid in for example  shares in abil for all i care... IF abil went down then , CW was at his own risk and nothing to do with PS...Then for sure he would lose out and cant sue the PS... But this was payment with fraudulent fake value shares in the PS...and that fake value occurred before he exchanged his Jewels and not after!!

Hope this simple example helped you understand what im trying to say!! clear as hell....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting