15225 replies to this topic

#7901 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:26 PM

My take the change to be a creditor is a new inventive method to try avoid the the ABIL scenario 

suggest rest of you do some home work on the abil case....

completely different scenario to CW....not even close..

so like always being mislead again!!!

Edited by Polly, 21 July 2019 - 08:28 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#7902 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

Lets analyse

1.Finally caught you guys out.  If 3 in 1 why use guys?? shouldnt it caught you out?

2.I was warned privately that there is one person hidden behind various identities. Warned by the person who im the only one prepared to stand up to? Others all left forum because of him...he is the infamous Johnny Loonie who i called the narcissistic, sadistic, twisted, greedy, attention *****, glory *****, bipolar, megalomaniac of a crack monkey that lives inside the alsi thread .

3. and decided to make a study and there are common point in all three identities. So now u included FBI to your list of good for nothing occupations

4.So now the question is who is the real bullsh1ter!!!! answer is you...busted and wasted a number of times.

5. So from now Polly, Tom and Lionel1 enjoy you have been caught!!  what..caught busting you??  well myself and lionel did...but Tom did call you a lair and fraud too..

6.Newbies be very careful these identities are false. Don't say you have not been warned!!!!! Mirror mirror on the wall...

7.Read the post carefully and see who is actually lying and putting vague false post and make up you own minds be careful don't be mislead!!!!!

Wasted again!!  heres what the other guru posted remember..

" This is a classic bait and switch or misdirection tactic that is used extensively by those who wish to misinform.  It was used by the Nazis and many illegitimate "authorities". and still being used by the Jews There is nothing like having your enemies lose credibility." 

So you have  to be Jewish sorry!!!  thats why i keep on saying get a mirror!! Whatever you attack/insult with is a clear reflection of yourself!!!
and the worst part is : You still think your speaking the truth!!  eish!!!

Edited by Polly, 21 July 2019 - 07:14 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#7903 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 06:30 PM

LOL... And myself, Polly and Tom is the same person

Told u dude... That green beer making u go whacko

I read the threads from time to time now to have a good laugh now, no more to learn from here

Finally caught you guys out. I was warned privately that there is one person hidden behind various identities and decided to make a study and there are common point in all three identities. So now the question is who is the real bullsh1ter!!!! So from now Polly, Tom and Lionel1 enjoy you have been caught!!

Newbies be very careful these identities are false. Don't say you have not been warned!!!!!

Read the post carefully and see who is actually lying and putting vague false post and make up you own minds be careful don't be mislead!!!!!

#7904 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

I read the threads from time to time now to have a good laugh now, no more to learn from here

from a runner for the Jewish club investors in his young days , to an "accountant"  , to a "lawyer" and now to a "script writing identifier "!!

Got to give him credit Lionel...

" Good for Nothing"

Edited by Polly, 19 July 2019 - 06:24 PM.

#7905 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

IN don't waist your time TOM is the third identity of Polly!!!!

Identifying People from their Writing Style It's called stylometry, and it's based on the analysis of things like word choice, sentence structure, syntax and punctuation. In one experiment, researchers were able to identify 80% of users with a 5,000-word writing sample.

#7906 Dell

Dell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:04 PM

Probably a very cosmetic observation, and probably nothing in it... But noticed the whole "shareholder are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the securities of the group" stock standard sentence wasn't at the end of this sens...

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#7907 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:18 PM

and the proof is in someone who pumps the share for no more from 9am to 5pm ...than says its day trading where he dumps!!!

sells out the  newbies big time!!!

and then claims he is a brilliant day trader using the PS as an ATM..... :D

while robbing those lost sheep in broad daylight who he pumped to buy the shares!!!

thats why its called

PUMP  and DUMP!!!!

Edited by Polly, 19 July 2019 - 03:21 PM.

#7908 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:09 PM

Sorry i have to give me 2 c in response to last post..

Tom thanks for that postings..been a while!!

and  whatever you posted ive been saying it for months...

Lies , misinformation , trolling ( can name 5 things off my finger tips that have been posted here over 20 times where lies and misinformation can be believed to be the truth by you know who)

somerset mall 

CW and ABIL

Pepkor Europe and those whatever new stores 

Conforama and MF

CW as chairman of PS and MF

Polly being TOM and LIONEL as same person

One in a million investment...deep value!!

blah

blah

blah

Then the 3 so called gurus who insult , name calls and character assassinate any one who gives an alternative view ( exactly like what was responded by you know who to Toms post)...What did one Guru say...Its the way the Jewish operate!! Perfect match!!!!!!

But think its all too late TOM...damage has been done...Newbies bought into it on this pumping..and added too....Their choice but they were warned countless times!!!

#7909 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:35 PM

Tom...get with it....people provide thoughts on what they think the trend would look like...sometimes right sometimes wrong. Use the information or dont. If you dont have the ability to think for yourself you should not be playing with your money.

We hope there is successful trading..buying low and selling high for those trying....sometimes you won sometimes you lose...each individual should have their own strategy and risk tolerance...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

IN don't waist your time TOM is the third identity of Polly!!!!

Identifying People from their Writing Style It's called stylometry, and it's based on the analysis of things like word choice, sentence structure, syntax and punctuation. In one experiment, researchers were able to identify 80% of users with a 5,000-word writing sample.

Edited by DayTraderDad, 19 July 2019 - 02:37 PM.

#7910 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:50 AM

Tom...get with it....people provide thoughts on what they think the trend would look like...sometimes right sometimes wrong. Use the information or dont. If you dont have the ability to think for yourself you should not be playing with your money.

We hope there is successful trading..buying low and selling high for those trying....sometimes you won sometimes you lose...each individual should have their own strategy and risk tolerance...

#7911 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:40 AM

Smaller pumping and dumping (or attempts of pumping and dumping) this penny stock of Steinhoff has and still is being done by some individuals using various methods including posting lies on the internet forums and news sites (e.g. moneyweb comments, and posting hate speeches against the writers of the articles accusing them of saying nothing good about Steinhoff and posting obnoxious comments against the writer and the other commentators).

Edited by Tom, 19 July 2019 - 10:41 AM.

#7912 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:31 AM

The following lying strategy keeps happening on this forum:
Lie and keep lying till people think you're telling the truth.
Lie and keep lying (and discuss the lie as if it was true) till people think you're telling the truth.

Edited by Tom, 19 July 2019 - 10:32 AM.

#7913 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:29 AM

Steinhoff
Big pumping and dumping has happened just before and just after Dec-2017 (especially by big financial entities and Individuals), and this carried on till April 2018, however smaller fraudsters had and still are actively involved in Pumping and dumping this penny stock of Steinhoff.

Be ware of the lies that keep getting posted as facts.

#7914 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:29 AM

Warning:
"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of securities fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" sell their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money. This is most common with small cap cryptocurrencies and very small corporations, i.e. "microcaps", or penny stocks or bankrupt companies or Ponzi schemes.

While fraudsters in the past relied on cold calls, the Internet now offers a cheaper and easier way of reaching large numbers of potential investors through spam email, bad data, social media, and false information

Pump and dump schemes may take place on the Internet using an e-mail spam campaign, through media channels via a fake press release, or through telemarketing from "boiler room" brokerage houses (such as that dramatized in the 2000 film Boiler Room).[2] Often the stock promoter will claim to have "inside" information about impending news.[3] Newsletters may purport to offer unbiased recommendations, then tout a company as a "hot" stock, for their own benefit. Promoters may also post messages in chat rooms or stock message boards such as ADVFN, urging readers to buy the stock quickly.[1]

If a promoter's campaign to "pump" a stock is successful, it will entice unwitting investors to purchase shares of the target company. The increased demand, price, and trading volume of the stock may convince more people to believe the hype, and to buy shares as well. When the promoters behind the scheme sell (dump) their shares and stop promoting the stock, the price plummets, and other investors are left holding a stock that is worth significantly less than they paid for it.

Fraudsters frequently use this ploy with small, thinly traded companies—known as "penny stocks," generally traded over-the-counter (in the United States, this would mean markets such as the OTC Bulletin Board or the Pink Sheets), rather than markets such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or NASDAQ—because it is easier to manipulate a stock when there is little or no independent information available about the company.[4] The same principle applies in the United Kingdom, where target companies are typically small companies on the AIM or OFEX.

A more modern spin on this attack is known as hack, pump and dump.[5] In this form, a person purchases penny stocks and then uses compromised brokerage accounts to purchase large quantities of that stock. The net result is a price increase, which is often pushed further by day traders seeing a quick advance in a stock. The original stockholder then cashes out at a premium.

Enron
As late as April 2001, before the company's collapse, Enron executives participated in an elaborate scheme of pump and dump,[9] in addition to other illegal practices that fooled even the most experienced analysts on Wall Street. Studies of the anonymous messages posted on the Yahoo board dedicated to Enron revealed predictive messages that the company was akin to a house of cards, and that investors should bail out while the stock was good.[10] After Enron falsely reported profits which inflated the stock price, they covered the real numbers by using questionable accounting practices. Twenty-nine Enron executives sold overvalued stock for more than a billion dollars before the company went bankrupt.

Enron
As late as April 2001, before the company's collapse, Enron executives participated in an elaborate scheme of pump and 

#7915 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:09 PM

Thank you for the information

#7916 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

Any further purchases 2019?

On 31/05/2019 TITAN held 246108350 that means they purchased a further 2,123,923 in 2019.

My take the change to be a creditor is a new inventive method to try avoid the the ABIL scenario but as Captain82 said if you exchange goods or business for shares you become a ordinary shareholder. Further TITAN bought into the MF story which is pure simple investing on shares.

#7917 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:09 PM

The article about the ABIL shareholders.

https://www.business...ourt-of-appeal/

#7918 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:08 PM

According to Timbukone which I queried before and they confirmed that they figures are correct:
TITAN PREMIER INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTD: Shares Held 2018/08/31 = 0 Shares Held 2018/09/28: 137,558,263
TITAN PREMIER INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTD: Shares Held 2018/11/30 = 137,558,263 Shares Held Shares Held 2018/12/28: 243,984,427

The interesting part was purchase started immediately after shareholders of ABIL lost the court case to sue the directors and company for their losses.

Any further purchases 2019?

#7919 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:07 PM

Can we prove that cw has purchased shares for an additional 600m. This is important. Has snh announced his percentage increase in shareholding if it exceeds certain levels.

According to Timbukone which I queried before and they confirmed that they figures are correct:

TITAN PREMIER INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTD:  Shares Held 2018/08/31 = 0  Shares Held 2018/09/28: 137,558,263 
TITAN PREMIER INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTD:  Shares Held 2018/11/30 = 137,558,263 Shares Held Shares Held 2018/12/28: 243,984,427 

The interesting part was purchase started immediately after shareholders of ABIL lost the court case to sue the directors and company for their losses.

#7920 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:03 PM

Another think to think about the liabilities and claims! If the Coronations and Allan Grey's did not see a future why would they still be holding shares and not sell out?
If CW was so sure his companies are going to get Pepkor back why did they spend a further R600 mil ( rough figure) buying more shares which I thing the average price should be around the R2?
Surely he must have known SNH does not have enough money to pay for his claim so why invest further?

These claims will take very long time to sort out!!!

Can we prove that cw has purchased shares for an additional 600m. This is important. Has snh announced his percentage increase in shareholding if it exceeds certain levels.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting