15225 replies to this topic

#8941 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:31 AM

May not always be as predictable as that... Where pumps are followed by dumps. Hope you don't miss on the retrace

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Yes you right but I trade in Frankfurt and the JSE so already caught it in Frankfurt so if it retraces I will still be covered.

#8942 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

Dude I will pull out ur thread where u said this share will never see R1. 70 again made about 3mnths ago... but it's not worth my time!

You have made way too many incorrect predictions and u continue to blow your trumpet... Go blow your captains trumpet....haha yea I'm done

Three months in SNH life is a long time things change all the time. Read what I posted last week Minie ME.

#8943 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:23 AM

I have no idea why you have responded to a post that I made.  I do not see your name referred to in my post.  From where are you inferring that this post is referencing you.

By the way, what brought you back?  How is that other "clean: Steinhoff group working out?

You want to start an insults war, I will give as good as I get.    You are warned.

Stay away from my post. 

It was clean until your terrible twin polluted it last night...thats why i decided to post here...

War it is....trying to look all important...but merely a Stellies gangster/mafia misleading.....

can see right through you...complete impostor!! threats dont work here moron!!

I tell you...those who private messaged you ( if they did cos u such a con).....are going to be the same ones calling for your blood....

Edited by Polly, 08 May 2019 - 10:25 AM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8944 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:18 AM

back to your game plan  again hay??  

Defeat??..u sound like your terrible twin..he already lost his april bet...Now you want to play same game huh... 

let me play you at your own game then....I will show u a thing or 3 about investing/trading...and what insults and name calling really is...

Put your hard hat on mister ...

I have no idea why you have responded to a post that I made.  I do not see your name referred to in my post.  From where are you inferring that this post is referencing you.

By the way, what brought you back?  How is that other "clean: Steinhoff group working out?

You want to start an insults war, I will give as good as I get.    You are warned.

Stay away from my post. 

#8945 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:15 AM

I don't understand why Polly the TROLL and its MINIE ME's are so exited I was warning people last week that the figures
going to be hugely and I expected the share to pull back to the R1.70's.

I prepared for that and am smiling today so whats all this noise!!!!!

Dude I will pull out ur thread where u said this share will never see R1. 70 again made about 3mnths ago... but it's not worth my time!

You have made way too many incorrect predictions and u continue to blow your trumpet... Go blow your captains trumpet....haha yea I'm done

#8946 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:15 AM

I don't understand why Polly the TROLL and its MINIE ME's are so exited I was warning people last week that the figures

May not always be as predictable as that... Where pumps are followed by dumps. Hope you don't miss on the retrace

#8947 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:13 AM

Just hope it will stay down long enough for the JSE open tomorrow!!!!

#8948 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:12 AM

The markets reaction may see moves up and down short term. As a holder of the shares I am still optimistic that the 2017 results finalization is a massive step in the recovery process. Steinhoff has to provide full disclosure and management has to demonstrate it is doing all the right things. They positioning for a bailout... Whether through restructuring and refinancing debt or through further asset disposals. The individual flagship entities are moving forward growing. MF still has to come to the party and we will only see this in December when 2019 results are out. Sure the share price can be all over the place. And this means an opportunity to trade.. Not invest... You will see more investors coming to the market... Not your usual sort but you will see those with high risk appetite...as we now have financials.... Interesting days... And well done to Sonn and Co.

#8949 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:11 AM

#8950 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:09 AM

Surely this information is worthless until it’s approved by auditors and 2018 AFS is out, audited?

as i said not worth the paper its written on!!!

uncertainties remain... and there are lots..

Afs was done to prevent suspension on the exchanges..my view in order to comply with that formality...was never going to be an audit opinion given  in this mess.....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8951 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:08 AM

Now the NAV is e0.22, what happened to the e0.42 mentioned last week. Not to mention the e0.58 SNH mentioned months ago. Or, is the e0.22 just based on 2017 results.

All I see is a slowly declining SP, without any good news.

Bubles the total equity is 2090 or NAV is 0.48. I was referring to thew NAV that is attributed to the ordinary shareholders it was this that took the bigest hit.

in 30 Sep 2016 was 5500 and 30 Sep 2017 is only 924.

#8952 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:04 AM

Now the NAV is e0.22, what happened to the e0.42 mentioned last week. Not to mention the e0.58 SNH mentioned months ago. Or, is the e0.22 just based on 2017 results.

Surely this information is worthless until it’s approved by auditors and 2018 AFS is out, audited?

#8953 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:03 AM

DTD,

I do believe there is progress, agreed.
The main problem from an investment point of view is that the figures you refer to cannot be relied upon AT ALL if not confirmed by auditors.
Disclaimer means that auditors does not confirm the amounts are accurate.

Especially with the history of SNH and accounting irregularities:
I was not hoping/expecting great figures in AFS, but was expecting that more reliance can now be placed on figures.
For anyone that is not already invested, it will be VERY difficult to rely on AFS which are disclaimed, taking history into consideration and the auditors now said reliance cannot be placed on this AFS.

Matrix let me be straight I don't trust or rely on any accounting opinion it simply means nothing!!

Take a good read virtually everyday some other company in the same situation as SNH.

Until accountants get to grips with arithmetic and instead of 1+1 = "What do you want it to be" they can find a 2 accounts are simply a means
for auditors to make money out of companies covered by laws to ensure they keep on getting a income!

It's the same as Warren Buffet he does not buy a company on its financials he looks at what the company produces and sells.
SNH has good assets and others that need to be fixed which the cleaning process has started.
I very much doubt that the figures are incorrect in any case!!!

#8954 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

Captain those fools will never learn they are focused on running SNH down does not matter what.
They are so blinded by they stupidity that does not matter what one says they will always be contrarian by default so bet is to ignore then they are TROLLS and FOOLS!!!!

The two fools have now created another thread called " Steinhoff New clean thread....." and continue with their insults but no facts just to lonely fools talking!!!
Anyway enough there is no room in my mind for these fools!!!

I am very glad the figures are out and much better then I was expecting and for me the highlights are:
1 - Sustainable EBITDA of E765 mil
2 - Clean balance sheet with all impairments out of the way
3 - Total equity attributable to owners of Steinhoff N.V. 924 which is a NAV to shareholders of about e0.22 or R3.55 and certainly not ZERO
4 - SNH can now improve and focus on the areas that are loss making

A lot is made out on the opinion again people showing the lack of understanding SNH balance sheet has been through a severe clean up so what do people expect!!!! Just simply creating sensation

#8955 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

guys dont get carried away with then pumpers use of trade gate and other stuff..These are bucket shop operators offering over the counter shares.. Joker man said up 20% on Trade gate and someone else daid up 30% on some other bucket shop operator...True Will you trust a over the counter operator share price? Of cos not..only punters and gamblers trade their...volumes negligible.

Shows how lcueless some guys are at investing.

Big funds etc will only use proper channels to trade..Via there Stock exchange..

bet this one gets banged 15/20%  there today!! and tomorrow we break that vital bottom trend line....

back to R1.00 here imo.....

#8956 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:54 AM

Edited by Polly, 08 May 2019 - 09:56 AM.

#8957 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:51 AM

DTD,

The main problem from an investment point of view is that the figures you refer to cannot be relied upon AT ALL if not confirmed by auditors.

I was not hoping/expecting great figures in AFS, but was expecting that more reliance can now be placed on figures.

For anyone that is not already invested, it will be VERY difficult to rely on AFS which are disclaimed, taking history into consideration and the auditors now said reliance cannot be placed on this AFS.

I will therefor be very surprised if the SP rises at all.

That being said, I sold out at R2,70 because I noticed that I could not predict how the market reacts to SNH.

Best of luck!

#8958 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:50 AM

Captain those fools will never learn they are focused on running SNH down does not matter what.
They are so blinded by they stupidity that does not matter what one says they will always be contrarian by default so bet is to ignore then they are TROLLS and FOOLS!!!!

The two fools have now created another thread called " Steinhoff New clean thread....." and continue with their insults but no facts just to lonely fools talking!!!
Anyway enough there is no room in my mind for these fools!!!

I am very glad the figures are out and much better then I was expecting and for me the highlights are:
1 - Sustainable EBITDA of E765 mil
2 - Clean balance sheet with all impairments out of the way
3 - Total equity attributable to owners of Steinhoff N.V. 924 which is a NAV to shareholders of about e0.22 or R3.55 and certainly not ZERO
4 - SNH can now improve and focus on the areas that are loss making

A lot is made out on the opinion again people showing the lack of understanding SNH balance sheet has been through a severe clean up so what do people expect!!!! Just simply creating sensation

DTD,

#8959 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

So after all those insult, where Steinhoff management was called stupid, incompetent etc...

That pompous self important twit and his embarrassing fawning sidekick must feel like idiots now...Be-Bop and Rock-Steady!

Comedy gold...In truth, no one should have paid attention to them in the first place.  they both come across as bungling and incompetent wannabe rulers of the world, laughable idiots, with a childish stupidity.

I am pretty sure that now they have been defeated by the release of the 2017 financials, they are going to change their tact and push some new agenda.   That too will have to change when the AFS 2018 are released...then they will push some other agenda.

Be on your guard.  These trolls feed on your negativity.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

back to your game plan  again hay??  

Defeat??..u sound like your terrible twin..he already lost his april bet...Now you want to play same game huh... 

let me play you at your own game then....I will show u a thing or 3 about investing/trading...and what insults and name calling really is...

Put your hard hat on mister ...

#8960 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:43 AM

Dude proven how he can't read and that afs booklet will sure be challenging to him ... Hope he gets the required assistance

You see you fool I cant read but can predict the share price falling to the R1.70!!!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, 08 May 2019 - 09:44 AM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting