15225 replies to this topic

#8981 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:05 PM

The spread in Tradegate is 2.7% its big!!!

#8982 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:03 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

and so we have been waiting for 17 months.... an hour, day or even week is not going to break the camels's back. Tradegate not responding in appreciation.  Accept it is complex and perhaps to the benefit of RSA investors.   Think about it, every time some SENS pops, the share looks like a Richter scale earth tremor.  Now everyone can read, absorb and make informed responses. 

Don't believe there are issues, more like leveling the playing field.

Yes I agree maybe they trying to control the news better because they also have trading in the USA so best option is to bring the news out when all exchanges are closed.

I sincerely hope so but agree with andi222 there should have been better communication.

#8983 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:49 PM

Thanks Captain yes I know sounds crazy but if one has been getting the financials together since Feb 2019 when the PwC report was finish and
still trying to finish them today after 1700h then something is not right.
I was also very disappointed in the way they presented the SENSE did not show much conviction they in control of things
but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

Haha can you tell me what time you starting to hit the F5 key!!!

For me still stands they have a disagreement somewere that needs solving!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

and so we have been waiting for 17 months.... an hour, day or even week is not going to break the camels's back. Tradegate not responding in appreciation.  Accept it is complex and perhaps to the benefit of RSA investors.   Think about it, every time some SENS pops, the share looks like a Richter scale earth tremor.  Now everyone can read, absorb and make informed responses. 

Don't believe there are issues, more like leveling the playing field.

#8984 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:39 PM

Yeah I also think sonething last minute came up they need to solve. But why they dont play open cards I dont understand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#8985 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

Hi DTD,

It is bizarre...

But I do not think that this is due to any "negotiations".  Any negotiations would have taken place a long time ago.  There is no way a billion dollar company would negotiate with ANYONE at the end of the day that they are due to release the financials. 

It is hard to call it.  But my contacts at Steinhoff feel that they will release the financials tonight.

Best regards
Captainfrom82

PS.  If the Steinhoff web page crashes guys, I apologize in advance.  That would be me hitting the F5 key every 2.85382 seconds...

Thanks Captain yes I know sounds crazy but if one has been getting the financials together since Feb 2019 when the PwC report was finish and
still trying to finish them today after 1700h then something is not right.
I was also very disappointed in the way they presented the SENSE did not show much conviction they in control of things
but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

Haha can you tell me what time you starting to hit the F5 key!!!

For me still stands they have a disagreement somewere that needs solving!!!

#8986 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:01 PM

I just hope that the article that I saw today about he CVA being withdrawn is not becoming a reality!!!
I got a feeling some creditors not happy about the E1.8 bil impairment of MF which I think is stupid because they righting off the whole investment
done a year before.
For announcement to happen later tonight is maybe negotiation taking place with USA creditor.
Either way this is very negative news!!!

Hi DTD,

It is bizarre...

But I do not think that this is due to any "negotiations".  Any negotiations would have taken place a long time ago.  There is no way a billion dollar company would negotiate with ANYONE at the end of the day that they are due to release the financials. 

It is hard to call it.  But my contacts at Steinhoff feel that they will release the financials tonight.

Best regards

Captainfrom82

PS.  If the Steinhoff web page crashes guys, I apologize in advance.  That would be me hitting the F5 key every 2.85382 seconds...

#8987 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

Dropping on Tradegate. If they defer financials again u will see a major drop tomorrow as everyone will say management is playing games with shareholders. Can't believe they havent updated shateholders earöuer that they wont issue finacials or set a time.

I just hope that the article that I saw today about he CVA being withdrawn is not becoming a reality!!!
I got a feeling some creditors not happy about the E1.8 bil impairment of MF which I think is stupid because they righting off the whole investment
done a year before.
For announcement to happen later tonight is maybe negotiation taking place with USA creditor.
Either way this is very negative news!!!

#8988 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:34 PM

Dropping on Tradegate. If they defer financials again u will see a major drop tomorrow as everyone will say management is playing games with shareholders. Can't believe they havent updated shateholders earöuer that they wont issue finacials or set a time.

#8989 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:32 PM

Its amazing look at the English below:

1st sentence says company is schedule to publish then
2nd sentence company still aims to publish then
3rd sentence should the company find that is not achievable !!!!

Looks like this is written by a 6 year old very disappointing from PSG Capital and SNH Management!!!!

They thinking they dealing with lots of idiots!!!

Why not simply state what is the problem???

The Company is scheduled to publish its audited financial statements for the year ended 30
September 2017 today.
The Company still aims to publish its audited 2017 Financial Statements later tonight. Once
released the details will be available on the Company’s website
http://steinhoffinternational.com/
Should the Company find that it is not achievable to release these results a further
announcement will be made later tonight. If such an announcement is made, it will also be
published on the company’s website.
The audited financial statements for the year ended 30 September 2018 remains scheduled to
be released on Tuesday, 18 June 2019.
Shareholders and other investors in the Company are advised to exercise caution when
dealing in the securities of the Group.

Truly amazing... Somethings not jelling....

#8990 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:08 PM

Its amazing look at the English below:

1st sentence says company is schedule to publish then
2nd sentence company still aims to publish then
3rd sentence should the company find that is not achievable !!!!

Looks like this is written by a 6 year old very disappointing from PSG Capital and SNH Management!!!!

They thinking they dealing with lots of idiots!!!

Why not simply state what is the problem???

The Company is scheduled to publish its audited financial statements for the year ended 30
September 2017 today.
The Company still aims to publish its audited 2017 Financial Statements later tonight. Once
released the details will be available on the Company’s website
http://steinhoffinternational.com/
Should the Company find that it is not achievable to release these results a further
announcement will be made later tonight. If such an announcement is made, it will also be
published on the company’s website.
The audited financial statements for the year ended 30 September 2018 remains scheduled to
be released on Tuesday, 18 June 2019.
Shareholders and other investors in the Company are advised to exercise caution when
dealing in the securities of the Group.

#8991 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:02 PM

Other possibility there is argument going on between Deloitte and Management over the accounts!!!

Think Deloitte is very scared of claims!!!!

#8992 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:58 PM

So you think they will publish at 7pm? After Frankfurt closes or after 22pm after Tradegate closes?

I just hope they release the results today because if not they are just playing games with us.

I think they will publish after 2200h SA time is the same as German time.

#8993 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:56 PM

So you think they will publish at 7pm? After Frankfurt closes or after 22pm after Tradegate closes?

I just hope they release the results today because if not they are just playing games with us.

#8994 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:54 PM

Just saw this on my sens..OMG..feel for all your steinies...they not playing fair at all...somethings got to be up...stressful for those long

I think there must have been complains from SA shareholders because tomorrow JSE closed but Frankfurt is open so would be a disadvantage for SA.

I also think the people that write the SENSE have poor understanding of words surely they can explain better. Every time they post vague statements.

SNH should dump PSG as a sponsor and get a better learned outfit!!!

#8995 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:36 PM

Just saw this on my sens..OMG..feel for all your steinies...they not playing fair at all...somethings got to be up...stressful for those long

#8996 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:32 PM

Oh my gosh, they must be joking. What on earth can they still do in a few hours???? If delayed again even the strongest Steinhoff supporters will loose their faith in Steinhoff

Waiting for tradegate to close at 2200h German time

#8997 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:32 PM

Oh my gosh, they must be joking. What on earth can they still do in a few hours???? If delayed again even the strongest Steinhoff supporters will loose their faith in Steinhoff

#8998 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

Steinhoff - Publication of 2017 Annual Results

Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. (the "Company" and with its subsidiaries the "Group")

The Company is scheduled to publish its audited financial statements for the year ended 30 September 2017 today.

The Company still aims to publish its audited 2017 Financial Statements later tonight. Once released the details will be available on the Company's website http://steinhoffinternational.com/

Should the Company find that it is not achievable to release these results a further announcement will be made later tonight. If such an announcement is made, it will also be published on the company's website.

The audited financial statements for the year ended 30 September 2018 remains scheduled to be released on Tuesday, 18 June 2019.

Shareholders and other investors in the Company are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the securities of the Group.

Stellenbosch, 7 May 2019

#8999 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:24 PM

While we are waiting :rolleyes: .....

Some interesting observations.  look specifically at volume trades 30  days before the abyss in 2017:

Also so interesting other names popping through the list including Heather in or about 2014.

http://www.steinhoff...or-dealings.php

#9000 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:13 PM

They have another 30 minutes to publish otherwise it will be deferred again.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting