#9721 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:16 PM

collusion.

That's the main word if you use and understand the DOTS!!!!!!!

See that 3000 page report...its written on toilet paper thats why no one can make a copy!!

And you know what its going to be used for dont u.... :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9722 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:12 PM

I am not attacking simply telling in a nice way to stop insulting me and other with your attitude and GURU theory. You and Mini Mi are like the Democrats blaming Trump now with egg in their face!!!! but don't worry your time will come.

Further I am a proud shareholder of SNH and a such take particular offence to the continue disrespect to management that you and Mini
Mi have to a management that had nothing to do with the problem and simply trying to fix it which had the accountants done they job properly we would not be here in the first place.

So now let me go back to school days " IT TAKES A WANKER TO SEE ANOTHER WANKER" Happy 

Mind the crocodiles!!!!

still blaming the tea boy huh!!! :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

been the story of your life....blame everybody else including me besides whats in front of your eyes...

Edited by Polly, 25 March 2019 - 07:13 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9723 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:52 PM

Dont read snh thread much but can see top post ..so why u buy something you hate..all due respect but sounds schizo..at least p hates it and sticks with theme..dont understand the logic? .

#9724 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:17 PM

Slow poison.... 2morrow another day of slow poison... Seifert challenge go in snh favour.... Lekka up... Don't see that happening tho... So more drop and more slow poison rest of week

#9725 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:56 PM

and the attacks continue,....what else is new ???

Guys go see all 3 so called gurus post.....any negative snh posts are attacked with hate , vigor , and non sense.....All premeditated by these 3...think they one club...   oops of cos..the seeking alpha club....and then they reflect it on others...each and every post....

I have nothing to prove on this forum...absolutely nothing...

What a bunch of wankers....

anyway i wont be here so enjoy the pumping....but ill be keeping an eye in case you go overboard.... :)

https://www.findalln...into-steinhoff/

Now read the article properly especially the part about accountants. This has no reference to the present Steinhoff management.

"We believe that the continued assurances breaches by auditing firms in South Africa necessitates a closer look at the conduct of the auditing industry as a whole in our country as it's beginning to give strong indications of collusion."

Another important part.

"This call is made because of our concern that there seems to be more and more revelations of corporate misconduct by South African corporations at times in collusion with international partners thereby undermining (the country)."

#9726 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:49 PM

Guys go see all 3 so called gurus post.....any negative snh posts are attacked with hate , vigor , and non sense.....All premeditated by these 3...think they one club...   oops of cos..the seeking alpha club....and then they reflect it on others...each and every post....

anyway i wont be here so enjoy the pumping....but ill be keeping an eye in case you go overboard.... :)

I am not attacking simply telling in a nice way to stop insulting me and other with your attitude and GURU theory. You and Mini Mi are like the Democrats blaming Trump now with egg in their face!!!! but don't worry your time will come.

Further I am a proud shareholder of SNH and a such take particular offence to the continue disrespect to management that you and Mini
Mi have to a management that had nothing to do with the problem and simply trying to fix it which had the accountants done they job properly we would not be here in the first place.

So now let me go back to school days " IT TAKES A WANKER TO SEE ANOTHER WANKER" Happy 

Mind the crocodiles!!!!

#9727 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:33 PM

hahaha yea plse do share your thoughts P and safe travels

I know some ppl are afraid to talk negative as they will get insulted and whaever.....im fine with mini mi and whatever as i refer to them as a bunch of cakes

and if these cakes r willing to gooi me what 250k each to go for long on this....i'll hush

P.S....bunch of wankers? bwaaahhh

#9728 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

Polly  the way you carry on how bad SNH is is certainly hate speech. You are not even able to see reason and always having conspiracy theories.

I am just amazed at your arrogance you keep on thinking that the people on this forum are all stupid and not able to think for themselves.

The way you continue to push your negative ideas with insults and vague negative theories quite sure in your mind you thing that we are retarded and need continuing telling.

Like I said before quite sure majority of the people would agree (except the Mini Mi's) have heard your warnings and profit of doom theories so let it go.Its getting extremely boring to go through this everyday. I have never said this is a short term get reach scheme always been saying there is value will take three years to recover to its forma glory.

Why don't you look for another share to clobber!!!!

#9729 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:11 PM

DTD and all the gurus that attack me,..

Youll's unmanaged emotions ( confirmation bias) is hijacking you'lls perceptions of this share....

Reflection cannot be seen in boiling water. The same way, Truth cannot be seen when you have a confirmation bias.....

No one hates this share...Im telling it as it as...Take it or dump it...Your choice.

Do not marry a share..Plenty of other shares to fall in love with..Be a player , have a few on the sideline. Taking all your  money ( love) and dumping it all in one share( woman) means big big trouble.

Lets be honest about this...You and Harvard drop out only came and only posted on the steinhoff thread...Its shows where your monies are and trying to make a quick kill....Just too much risk....Its your monies though...your choice....Im just warning others not to get caught in this love triangle...Spread the risk....thats good investing...Check IN...he had a big portfolio and allocates only a certain portion into risk shares...thats the way to go.

Senseless trying to make a million or lose a million....Thats poor investing..

I said this and i say it again....I will only invest here if the price goes above R5.00...Other wise im staying out as im pretty sure it will go to zero....and i wont short it to zero cause i already said this....If the share is suspended tomorrow and goes into liquidation , as a shorter  i gain nothing...

Polly  the way you carry on how bad SNH is is certainly hate speech. You are not even able to see reason and always having conspiracy theories.

I am just amazed at your arrogance you keep on thinking that the people on this forum are all stupid and not able to think for themselves.

The way you continue to push your negative ideas with insults and vague negative theories quite sure in your mind you thing that we are retarded and need continuing telling.

Like I said before quite sure majority of the people would agree (except the Mini Mi's) have heard your warnings and profit of doom theories so let it go.Its getting extremely boring to go through this everyday. I have never said this is a short term get reach scheme always been saying there is value will take three years to recover to its forma glory.

Why don't you look for another share to clobber!!!!

#9730 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:46 PM

Polly the last dividend SNH gave with very much the same cash flow they now have was 33cts so at R1.80 per share when the dividend returns is over 17% then I am still not mentioning the share price growth. So if you feel waiting 2 to 3 years at Delta Properties is ok so why are you saying to different about SNH? For me the only reason is you have some serious issue with SNH and hate them with a big passion.

DTD and all the gurus that attack me,..

Youll's unmanaged emotions ( confirmation bias) is hijacking you'lls perceptions of this share....

Reflection cannot be seen in boiling water. The same way, Truth cannot be seen when you have a confirmation bias.....

No one hates this share...Im telling it as it as...Take it or dump it...Your choice.

Do not marry a share..Plenty of other shares to fall in love with..Be a player , have a few on the sideline. Taking all your  money ( love) and dumping it all in one share( woman) means big big trouble.

Lets be honest about this...You and Harvard drop out only came and only posted on the steinhoff thread...Its shows where your monies are and trying to make a quick kill....Just too much risk....Its your monies though...your choice....Im just warning others not to get caught in this love triangle...Spread the risk....thats good investing...Check IN...he had a big portfolio and allocates only a certain portion into risk shares...thats the way to go.

Senseless trying to make a million or lose a million....Thats poor investing..

I said this and i say it again....I will only invest here if the price goes above R5.00...Other wise im staying out as im pretty sure it will go to zero....and i wont short it to zero cause i already said this....If the share is suspended tomorrow and goes into liquidation , as a shorter  i gain nothing...

#9731 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:43 PM

Thanks Polly good information but that is a definitely no for me the only reason is state capture enquiry still has long way to go and one never knows what pops up there.

And also not the PIC enquiry still going to bring lots of interesting news.

#9732 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

The true value of Steinhoff is below zero.

The market is currently over pricing this share.

Haha the joke of the day!!!!

#9733 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:36 PM

The true value of Steinhoff (as per the current situation) is below zero.

The market is currently over pricing this share.

Edited by Tom, 25 March 2019 - 03:38 PM.

#9734 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:36 PM

divi wil be about .76 % of +-40c..and then payout they say will be about 75% of that with tax implication

so expect final divi about +-31c...going forward if govt does not sign leases , this can only get worse as loan to book at about 43% and will increase...cost of debt all increasing too...so no guarantee of future payout being maintained....now saying govt will decide by end of this month...has been going on for last 12 months

Thanks Polly good information but that is a definitely no for me the only reason is state capture enquiry still has long way to go and one never knows what pops up there.

#9735 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:32 PM

check the thread..mentioned debt and all there

divi wil be about .76 % of +-40c..and then payout they say will be about 75% of that with tax implication

so expect final divi about +-31c...going forward if govt does not sign leases , this can only get worse as loan to book at about 43% and will increase...cost of debt all increasing too...so no guarantee of future payout being maintained....now saying govt will decide by end of this month...has been going on for last 12 months

#9736 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

Polly the last dividend SNH gave with very much the same cash flow they now have was 33cts so at R1.80 per share when the dividend returns is over 17% then I am still not mentioning the share price growth. So if you feel waiting 2 to 3 years at Delta Properties is ok so why are you saying to different about SNH? For me the only reason is you have some serious issue with SNH and hate them with a big passion.

#9737 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

Why did the share lost more then 86% then??? Are you sure they have the buildings? What is their debt??

check the thread..mentioned debt and all there

#9738 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:29 PM

because it wont go to zero...you buying brick and mortar....naw over R9.00...fire sale will will get you at least 30%..... and no managements are not crooks , unlike SNH!!  No fraud ,,,,,,pure circumstances....and the beauty part...govt still tenants but on monthly tenancy and paying higher rentals than what the lease offers... Stupid or what , but rental income still flowing...

Who am i to complain with a +20% yield....let it park there forever if needs be....

Agree my timing to add was wrong , but had to to get average down....If i was patient could have bought most below R2.00 instead of 3 4 and 5....but thats the risk you got to take...

Also not pumping to say its a good investment.....end of this month will determine that.....not going to make quick money gambling like SNH....either still lose capital but still get my divi income ...For others depends on how quick they want to get rich....if so , not one to invest in thsi one...

PS : reits have tax implications as divi taxed as income....so people be careful if you invest here as u need to consider the tax implications...I did not buy in my name......

#9739 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:27 PM

because it wont go to zero...you buying brick and mortar....naw over R9.00...fire sale will will get you at least 30%..... and no managements are not crooks , unlike SNH!!  No fraud ,,,,,,pure circumstances....and the beauty part...govt still tenants but on monthly tenancy and paying higher rentals than what the lease offers... Stupid or what , but rental income still flowing...

Who am i to complain with a +20% yield....let it park there forever if needs be....

Agree my timing to add was wrong , but had to to get average down....If i was patient could have bought most below R2.00 instead of 3 4 and 5....but thats the risk you got to take...

Also not pumping to say its a good investment.....end of this month will determine that.....not going to make quick money gambling like SNH....either still lose capital but still get my divi income ...For others depends on how quick they want to get rich....if so , not one to invest in thsi one...

Why did the share lost more then 86% then??? Are you sure they have the buildings? What is their debt??

#9740 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:26 PM

https://sasportstrad...kkie-on-a-roll/

Mr Haha..heres tekkie Town....

House of cards re pyramid continues to unfold....

Sorry I don't bite I think Tekkie Town got what they deserved if you are greedy don't complain when things go other way. I would never sell my business for other people shares but again they also got offered a above market price and did not complain then. Yes and they rolling out stores and went to see the store in Somerset West full of flies and the only people I saw inside was the staff moving tekkies around the shelves. I once saw a brave person open a chicken grill place opposite a KFC (In Sommerset West main street) they were telling everybody how they were going to take on KFC and two  years later they were bankrupt. Do you think Mr Tekkie has even any change to wipe out Pepkor?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting