Photo
- - - - -

SA healthcare shares

Life healthcare Netcare mediclinic aspen advanced health discovery health alexandra forbes momentum dischem

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:08 PM

No healthmarket enquiry feedback released. Reports delayed yet again to end of week. Probably due to contestation..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#22 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:25 AM

Health market enquiry news due soon- !!!!- is tis possibly a reason why Life care  shares are down, or is it that the CEO has retired/resigned

Mediclinic Netcare seem to be hovering as well

Advanced health poised and quite cheap- not sure if they can survive 3- 5-10 years to take opportunity of new deals that may come there way albeit in a constrained margin

#23 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

Hospital ceo jumps ship to cash in shares...while the going is good....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#24 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

What percentage of Alexandra Forbes is derived from brokerage fees in the medical schemes market? it would be interesting to get their opinion and response to the minister of health? have not heard anything as yet...discovery relied heavily in the past to drive their products- perhaps with their offering and loyalty lockins they may be more resilient

#25 Investment novice

Investment novice

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:27 AM

Dear all, the SA health market is in a flux, and large number of shares are on a downward spiral. I thought this could be an interesting chat group where we can discuss a large number of these shares at an aggregate level as well as identify both up and down trends depending on the company positioning. I have dumped all my hospital shares as their earnings and profitability counters will be impacted even if this is in 3 to 4 years. from a tariff regulation perspective private  hospitals are most fragile due to their high costs structure and even higher profitability that will be exposed end of June

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life healthcare Netcare, mediclinic, aspen, advanced health, discovery health, alexandra forbes, momentum, dischem

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting