#403 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

and lost  all its gains for the day...was up 7% at one stage...glad i bailed

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#404 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

yea 3 sens issues 1 after the other.....lots of talk about cellc, they could have a plan there with ceo change....2ndsens seems like they up to something good.....im just watching, share been downward trend since 2016.....perhaps this is move in the right direction for them

yeah that is baggage,,,big baggage....its funding that baggage is what market is concerned about....and they seem to be ducking and diving on that....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#405 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

trading statement juts out now.....seems ok except for debt at first glance

yea 3 sens issues 1 after the other.....lots of talk about cellc, they could have a plan there with ceo change....2ndsens seems like they up to something good.....im just watching, share been downward trend since 2016.....perhaps this is move in the right direction for them

#406 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:51 PM

http://www.sharenet....eq=25&scode=BLU Hi P....a up run on blu?

trading statement juts out now.....seems ok except for debt at first glance

#407 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:03 PM

L. this quick  rich scahemes with buying into small caps does not work....If you bought top 40 shares like Midas is doing , you will make money..albeit smaller but at least consistent profits... Small caps not a sector to be in especially south africa...

PPC , acl etc are mid caps and may be worth a punt but long term...wont see money immediately..

Thank you P....cough cough...I have been listening very carefully for long time, particularly to those with logical view on each share , doing lots share research and practising, in last months seems to sticking to my plan working..just started cfds too but very strict re no more than 2% loss of capital per trade...little step by step and try keep the bank balance..hope you in the $ again

#408 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:52 PM

Hi L...i dumped mine after that sens @ 5.30..

dont want another in house squabble brewing...

ya neh.....and there's also no mention of who the replacement is.....i havent bought into this just watching and trying to learn

#409 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:42 PM

Hi L...i dumped mine after that sens @ 5.30..

dont want another in house squabble brewing...

#410 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:34 PM

market seems to be liking it

#411 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:21 PM

#412 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

L. this quick  rich scahemes with buying into small caps does not work....If you bought top 40 shares like Midas is doing , you will make money..albeit smaller but at least consistent profits... Small caps not a sector to be in especially south africa...

PPC , acl etc are mid caps and may be worth a punt but long term...wont see money immediately..

yup thnks P......ive learnt some of that in the time ive been doing this 

#413 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:50 PM

all the best brother...thats all i can say.....can go up or can go down....pure gamble...rather i invest in aeg where i know my limit is 0 from 4 c....

AMCU is threatening to strike at platinum mines like Lonmin and Sibanye etc… next week so I think I will stay away from shares like Sibanye … for a while. Will look at Aeg.

#414 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

i bought aveng and ppc in anticipation of govenrment pumping monies into this sector, its generally what they do to turn a weak economy around. what i did not take into account is that with all the corruption that went on within SOE's, governemnt does not have monies to pump into construction as they doing now, using the monies in "saving" SOE's. going to be a while then

#415 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:39 PM

aveng is a dog...you buy and put away and  write it off to zero...come back in 5 years and check...either bust or R1.00

problem is this years loss gona effect cash flow....If tjey dont start making profits , those losses have to be financed from somewhere..Hopefully they get bought off..

Worst case scanario is  bust or have a share consolidation eg 100:1

in that case you bought at say 5c...should be worth R5.00  but then may drop to R2.00 once consolidated going foward...could also drop back to 1c after consolidation...lol...so big risk

i bought aveng and ppc in anticipation of govenrment pumping monies into this sector, its generally what they do to turn a weak economy around. what i did not take into account is that with all the corruption that went on within SOE's, governemnt does not have monies to pump into construction as they doing now, using the monies in "saving" SOE's. going to be a while then

#416 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:35 PM

Ha Ha yes I don't really know what is going to happen. Will know next week. I have a good feeling about it anyway. A gut feeling ha ha. 

all the best brother...thats all i can say.....can go up or can go down....pure gamble...rather i invest in aeg where i know my limit is 0 from 4 c....

Edited by Polly, 21 February 2019 - 12:36 PM.

#417 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:26 PM

disagree there...think odds against you big time...

Ha Ha yes I don't really know what is going to happen. Will know next week. I have a good feeling about it anyway. A gut feeling ha ha. 

#418 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

Well it is still low. Not too late for a little gamble with good odds. :)

disagree there...think odds against you big time...

#419 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:17 PM

well done then...u got in late which was good!! so r/r good for u...

Well it is still low. Not too late for a little gamble with good odds. :) 

#420 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:17 PM

ok in aveng my avg is 7c, it dropped all they way to 1c and that scared me so i did not buy. it then went to 6c and i thought ok missed the bus. at 4c i wanted to buy more but then i thought wait, because now its dropping again. after about 2+mnths it now dropped to 2c

that is what im still confused about...what is low, and what is high? what is cheap and what is expensive? how do you determine that?

aveng is a dog...you buy and put away and  write it off to zero...come back in 5 years and check...either bust or R1.00

problem is this years loss gona effect cash flow....If tjey dont start making profits , those losses have to be financed from somewhere..Hopefully they get bought off..

Worst case scanario is  bust or have a share consolidation eg 100:1

in that case you bought at say 5c...should be worth R5.00  but then may drop to R2.00 once consolidated going foward...could also drop back to 1c after consolidation...lol...so big risk

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting