1165 replies to this topic

#61 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

You are behind repair now confirms you are a very sick person.

It's criminal to be a racist in SA. You are a disgrace to the South African nation!!!!

Further anyone taking advise from a Racist sick person is crazy!!!

#62 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:33 PM

Hay you forgot to add they also cold blooded murderers!!!

You are behind repair now confirms you are a very sick person.

It's criminal to be a racist in SA. You are a disgrace to the South African nation!!!!

#63 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:19 PM

Hay you forgot to add they also cold blooded murderers!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#64 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:12 PM

I just want to bring to every ones attention that Polly is a RACIST:

Posted Yesterday, 04:24 PM (23/06/2019) on the Thread: "Steinhoff New clean thread....."

"DTF you must be Jewish because they the only people i know that lie through their teeth and actually believe their own lies as the truth!!!"

#65 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:44 AM

Thats interesting thanks

#66 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:21 AM

Polly,

Any insight into this strange movement on MCZ?

Im sure the same person that sold, and possibly bought, the 1 share at 45% premium is the person that placed another 9999 at that inflated price.

And today it opened at R9.50 due to that single share sale and inflation.

Or am I missing something?

I emailed the JSE with all the info and mentioned that I am guessing someone artificially inflated this price and that the 45% increase is misleading.

Was interested to know whether they can look into who sold and bought the single share, and placed the other 9999. 

Actually received a respons from the Trading and Market services that they are investigating and will provide feedback.

Will let you know for interest sake if any feedback does come.

#67 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:20 PM

I see you guys spoke about MCZ earlier. Something very strange going on with this share. Opening Price was R6.50. Now news that I can see. Some placed 1 single share at 46% premium at R9.5 which was sold, and now there is 9999 shares for sale at R9.50, with an 46% increase showing today. This obviously seems very suspect to me as only 1 share was traded at this inflated price to show the increase, and then hoping to sell more at that price. Any inputs or insight here?

Also noticed that, saw the price last night, wanted to buy this am, saw the jump and decided to leave it

#68 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:55 PM

I see you guys spoke about MCZ earlier. Something very strange going on with this share. Opening Price was R6.50. Now news that I can see. Some placed 1 single share at 46% premium at R9.5 which was sold, and now there is 9999 shares for sale at R9.50, with an 46% increase showing today. This obviously seems very suspect to me as only 1 share was traded at this inflated price to show the increase, and then hoping to sell more at that price. Any inputs or insight here?

#69 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:46 PM

boy oh boy...ive had enough threats from your guru twin...am sure i can handle you too..like i said i will continue to post the truth about youll!!! Misinformers , liars and frauds!!

Yes lets take this on DELTA is a good start!!! I still don't understand what you get of being a nasty person!!!!

#70 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:40 PM

No you picked a fight that is going to take long to sort you are a fraud try to lie to people with your help desk but one can see though you.

you have no idea what a day trader is yet too much to comment!!!

We have two option you stop insulting me and I will stop insulting you but I have the endurance so lets take this on.
Open you mouth I will be there!!!! I will not splash!!! Hahaha

boy oh boy...ive had enough threats from your guru twin...am sure i can handle you too..like i said i will continue to post the truth about youll!!! Misinformers , liars and frauds!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#71 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

go take a piss elsewhere

No you picked a fight that is going to take long to sort you are a fraud try to lie to people with your help desk but one can see though you.

you have no idea what a day trader is yet too much to comment!!!

We have two option you stop insulting me and I will stop insulting you but I have the endurance so lets take this on.
Open you mouth I will be there!!!! I will not splash!!! Hahaha

#72 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:08 PM

Any reason why you think in 24 months a winner though..ive googled dont see much

They on track with timelines regarding Makhado, debt funding Q2, equity raise and construction which  begins in Q3

This mine is thermal coal...most expensive and always in demand..Used in manufacture of steel..Most of foward production already taken

#73 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

Any reason why you think in 24 months a winner though..ive googled dont see much

#74 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:54 PM

Hi P, whats your take on MCZ ? Any reason its so cr p recently..Bit dire right now...

M this is a 24 month time frame... see my post when i recommended it. Im building up a nice size position now..adding as it drops a rand and will continue to add on any more weakness

you need to be patient or bail if you cant handle the heat!!

#75 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

So this is the world of Polly the TROLL.

Now I have a question for you is it not possible that you can become a good human been and stop insulting people.

We are all human and no one knows everything otherwise the one that knows everything would have all the money in the world.

So can I ask you kindly in future please allow people have their comments and if you feel they wrong or you don't agree
state your point place your thoughts but there is no need to insult.

I would like to give you a example:

Today I saw the SNH sens come out I posted for information purpose Andsi222 asked if they sold I did not know but stated
what I had found on AFM. So instead of you posting smiles and saying I know nothing why did you not post your thoughts.

That is what a smart person with knowledge would have done. Exactly what Bubles did and Captain privately.

I have no interest in proving to you or your followers anything but resent your continuing insults which it is totally
not necessary.

So I hope you will reflect and take a moment to think about how nasty you are and if you are indeed as knowledgeable as
you claim then there is absolutely no need to be insulting all smart people I know are polity and have manners.

In my life time the only arrogant people that I met have complexes and always have a need to prove something.

So why don't you try to be a smart person which I believe you can be hence the reason you opened the help desk and for once show some style
to go with your knowledge.

Anyway something to think about!!!

go take a piss elsewhere

#76 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:58 PM

So this is the world of Polly the TROLL.

Now I have a question for you is it not possible that you can become a good human been and stop insulting people.

We are all human and no one knows everything otherwise the one that knows everything would have all the money in the world.

So can I ask you kindly in future please allow people have their comments and if you feel they wrong or you don't agree
state your point place your thoughts but there is no need to insult.

I would like to give you a example:

Today I saw the SNH sens come out I posted for information purpose Andsi222 asked if they sold I did not know but stated
what I had found on AFM. So instead of you posting smiles and saying I know nothing why did you not post your thoughts.

That is what a smart person with knowledge would have done. Exactly what Bubles did and Captain privately.

I have no interest in proving to you or your followers anything but resent your continuing insults which it is totally
not necessary.

So I hope you will reflect and take a moment to think about how nasty you are and if you are indeed as knowledgeable as
you claim then there is absolutely no need to be insulting all smart people I know are polity and have manners.

In my life time the only arrogant people that I met have complexes and always have a need to prove something.

So why don't you try to be a smart person which I believe you can be hence the reason you opened the help desk and for once show some style
to go with your knowledge.

Anyway something to think about!!!

#77 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:01 PM

Hi P, whats your take on MCZ ? Any reason its so cr p recently..Bit dire right now...

#78 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:33 PM

Midas or MS Jet or whatever.....take note of this please.

Trading is not and cannot be a hobby.Those of you who are waltzing in to dabble or play around or dip ur toe are oblivious and clueless. “I just play around with it on the side” is the code for "I have a gambling issue that I try to mask as something legit."
If you do so as a sideline income ,U are in over ur head. You will learn the hard way.

You either treat trading as a part time hobby or be a man on a mission full time. For the mission man, that’s doing the work and paying the price to learn and develop and grow. Hobbyists don’t do that stuff.

i know 100% truth hurts but just a warning for all thinking of dabbling in the sidelines using cfds...especially the know it all day trader Guru who wants to teach me...

I know MS Jet pretty well and she no longer frequents this blog .

I also trade or invest as a hobby amongst other hobbies. Can’t see what is wrong with that. And no Polly have zero interest in gambling, will admit bought a lotto ticket recently when it was over R100 million and won R50.

#79 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

Hi P...i give up you also ms jt ing me now....what oh earth....im doing ok on cfds..thanks

#80 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:54 AM

Midas or MS Jet or whatever.....take note of this please.

Trading is not and cannot be a hobby.Those of you who are waltzing in to dabble or play around or dip ur toe are oblivious and clueless. “I just play around with it on the side” is the code for "I have a gambling issue that I try to mask as something legit."
If you do so as a sideline income ,U are in over ur head. You will learn the hard way. 

You either treat trading as a part time hobby or be a man on a mission full time.  For the mission man, that’s doing the work and paying the price to learn and develop and grow.  Hobbyists don’t do that stuff.

i know 100% truth hurts but just a warning for all thinking of dabbling in the sidelines using cfds...especially the know it all day trader Guru who wants to teach me...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting